The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
bearhug443 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Prettiest Local FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
wah zap until negative.
Lol, I have not seen anyone who is so obsessed with points. You can zap all u want in this virtual world, cos in real life, u r NOTHING but a loser.......
Old 03-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhug443 View Post
Lol, I have not seen anyone who is so obsessed with points. You can zap all u want in this virtual world, cos in real life, u r NOTHING but a loser.......
LOL, I couldn't stop laughing when I see this!! You couldn't be more wrong about it!!! Haven't you already noticed? In real life, those you are trying to insult don't even have to ask around who is the prettiest before they bonk them. They have plenty of money, they just go ahead and bonk them. If the FLs can't make it, they just pay the rejection fees or maybe nice enough to bonk them, coz they have plenty of money and they can afford to venture. Only loser like you would keep on asking who is the prettiest and have no balls and money of trying out yourselves and pay the rejection fees, coz every penny to a loser counts! This is a simple definition to single out the loser from a non-loser in real life! Got i? And how many losers in this forum based on this simple definition? Only one, that's our mommy's boy Mr. bearhug443!

Besides, please say it again how you are not obsessed with points! Who knows how many clone accounts you have created just becos our mommy's boy is so scared of being zapped in this virtual world, and try to cover up his clone accounts with some lame excuses. I have seen plenty of losers created clone accounts and tried to act like they don't give a shit about reputation, but never one of them is so hypocrite and disgusted me so much!

Quote:
Btw, my fren fun12345 was using my acc to post as his hp ran out of batt..

Anyway, this thread has been really useful so far, keep up the good work!
Anyone who is interested in knowing how this joker covered up his own clone's account can follow the link below. Our mommy's boy Mr. bearhug443 can't even be a man with dick to acknowledge he created clone account when he got exposed.
http://sbfsg.store/showthread....340954&page=11

Not only bearhug443 is a loser in real world, he can't even be a man with dick in virtual world! Please be a man, and tell us how many clone accounts you have created. I will make sure that i will not share any valuable information with you and your clones, cos I really despise you. If you can do that, I will respect you as a loser with dick in this virtual world, but you are still a real loser in real world after all! Nothing I can say to change that, sorry!
Old 03-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
Hi bro andy and infinit, long time no see happy new yr
Happy New Year to you, bro! Do let me know if you have any good catch this year!!
Old 03-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
I agree. Bearhug443 is just a selfish asshole
I have to admit that I was wrong... he is much worse than that.... selfish asshole itself is seriously an understatement... the more he writes, the more you will know his true character
Old 03-01-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talk what cock. I didn’t zap you now. I am just commenting about people zapping. Points is nothing but it shows others disapproval with your behaviour.

Who is a loser will know it himself.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alienemperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Erm, those that I tried alr retired... obviously I don't hv anything to share now tats y I am asking for others to share...

Wat a dickhead, if u hv nothing to share then just scram...
i did pm u way back in feb 2013 to exchange contacts with u. but apparently my contacts price of 2k above scared u enough to not reply me. so u want girls with 9/10 looks that cost only $500? come on. if u are a 9/10 girl would u ask for only $500? i dont know how to post image here. someone teach me and i'll post the pm i sent to him.

all these while i've only seen bros sharing in this thread but none from u. and u still have the cheek to say things like" keep up the good work".

i admit i havent shared anything in this thread as well becuz the only one ive tried so far that is worth sharing is calista. and we all know many bros have already recommended her.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patt663 View Post
Kate pretty(demure)...Arrianna pretty(puppy)...Summer pretty(lianish) and Mich pretty(classy)
Bro,

I know you have mich's number. Could u pm me.

Great new year ahead!
Old 05-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
andyang1970 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
So who is actually the prettiest FL?
My choice is Ace and Clarice. Both are stunning. I give both 9.5/10.
Overall (face, body, GFE, price, etc), Ace is my favourite.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyang1970 View Post
My choice is Ace and Clarice. Both are stunning. I give both 9.5/10.
Overall (face, body, GFE, price, etc), Ace is my favourite.
Your standard must be pretty low leh.. 9.5/10 for clarice.
To me she barely touches 8.0. If 9.5/10 I willing to pay 1k or more.

Clarice is pretty. Ok. But not stunning.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

the one and only -> zelle

11/10
Old 05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alancoolbreeze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go pay and try. Who in the right mind will share with a leech.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
the one and only -> zelle

11/10
She is still in business. But please don't PM me. I can't help you.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

ace to me now should still be the best. I find her better than zelle.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
ace to me now should still be the best. I find her better than zelle.
Bro,

Which Ace?
Old 06-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
patt663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Bro,

I know you have mich's number. Could u pm me.

Great new year ahead!
Bro,

I do have her number but she has retired quite sometimes ago .

We juz have to wish her all the best la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread