The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
'Action' in Pino Pubs

Wish we could do the following in the Pino Pubs :-

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=L8lOtZscdW8$

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=O_QoNgOkgsQ$

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=oOTEJN78WP8$
Old 29-04-2007, 01:47 PM
SanukSeeker99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Videos

Bro KatoeyLover69,

Those videos are 'really hot' and I have to PCC while watching them !

Keep up the good work and hope to meet you and other JB Samsters at the next Gathering on 7 May '07
Old 30-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bro fucker + Bro jj 'action' on sofa !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I look forward to Bro fucker's 'action' with Bro jj together on the sofa

Already bought my kacang, potato chips & Coca Cola .......

When and where is the 'action' ????
i thought that u wont join us to go to pinoy pub already..... so now u changes ur mind? how bout ur straight foward action? so u will come this coming TCSS with us untill we finish the 'action'?
Old 30-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bro fucker + Bro jj 'action' on sofa !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
i thought that u wont join us to go to pinoy pub already..... so now u changes ur mind? how bout ur straight foward action? so u will come this coming TCSS with us untill we finish the 'action'?
I said that I wanted to see your 'action' with Bro JJ on the sofa ...... imagine 2 swords fighting with each other !
Old 30-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

Bro fucker + Bro jj 'action' on sofa !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I said that I wanted to see your 'action' with Bro JJ on the sofa ...... imagine 2 swords fighting with each other !
Like this ?

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=O_QoNgOkgsQ$
Old 30-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
titan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

pls pardon my ignorance...
can anyone pls explain what is PINO?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Whoo.....i can feel the 'Sword" coming!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Was at Amazing with friends last night and met a few Pinoy from Pepper, they were telling me that Pepper closed down already and also an old fling from Yuan Yuan. Anyway, this batch of gals from pepper really daring.

Maybe dropping by Midnite shortly to looksee looksee cos I was complaining to the boss about the price of LD and butterflying the girls even if there is LD being bought. Update tomorrow.

Forgot abt the FR on CoolBox

Was at coolbox in Tmn Gaya, its 2 shoplot with at least 5 set of sofa. 25 pinoy at last count. Beer at rm100nett a set but LD RM40

As I was there to looksee only so not much action for me and see how things goes. Gal quality comparable to midnite.

Should not return cos its really out of my way. Taman Gaya, and at the entrance of Pelangi Indah. Abt 25km from causeway. or 7 km after carefour.

Last edited by sugardad; 02-05-2007 at 05:40 PM. Reason: more info
Old 02-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Anyway, this batch of gals from pepper really daring.
Sifu ( I would hv call u daddy if I'm a pinoy ), care 2 elaborate wat u meant by "DARING"?
Old 03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Was at Amazing with friends last night and met a few Pinoy from Pepper, they were telling me that Pepper closed down already and also an old fling from Yuan Yuan. Anyway, this batch of gals from pepper really daring.
Visited Amazing Wizard last night after my fren called me to join. Reached about 10 pm and only 3 tables customer. Quiet night.

Pepper confirmed closed down and the girls shifted to this new shelter.

AW is well lit not like pepper. So very paiseh to pull down their cloths. Just touch touch from outside.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

9" cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Visited Amazing Wizard last night after my fren called me to join. Reached about 10 pm and only 3 tables customer. Quiet night.

AW is well lit not like pepper. So very paiseh to pull down their cloths. Just touch touch from outside.
You should avoid going to AW since you cannot take out your 9" cock for the Pino gals to BBBJ and to 'pull' it
Old 04-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to AW last week (26th April) with some friends...WA!!! really find myself in paradise. Only thing the LD is pricely. If some of you go to AW look for this gal Lea (I think) she will pull down her dress for you to take a look at her boobs and also sit on your brother (wear gstring)....but knn always going walking anyway what to do???
Old 05-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Crystal 2 soon will have pinos. The former AW manager, Andy, is now there.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Crystal 2 soon will have pinos. The former AW manager, Andy, is now there.
Yo bro sex crusader where is Crystal 2 located?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

Two doors away from 'Ah soon Bak Kut Teh" in Taman Tebrau.I believed some of the Pinos from 'De cool" will join him soon.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1