The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 19-03-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

After reading this thread with all the steamy stories and priceless advice given by kind bros, I have decided to work towards raw ML.

After 1 year of ML visiting with switching after 1-2 sessions, I have decided to stick to my first Viet ML so far. Noticed got a lot of China ML and they are not so GFE and everything also need to top-up. Fk them really.

Will continue to see if anything develops. Nowadays messaging very fast replied and go visit her can get to eat Vietnam food.
Old 19-03-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
After reading this thread with all the steamy stories and priceless advice given by kind bros, I have decided to work towards raw ML.

After 1 year of ML visiting with switching after 1-2 sessions, I have decided to stick to my first Viet ML so far. Noticed got a lot of China ML and they are not so GFE and everything also need to top-up. Fk them really.

Will continue to see if anything develops. Nowadays messaging very fast replied and go visit her can get to eat Vietnam food.
take care buddy

all the best of luck

don’t end up with….gun with roses…especially viet ones

warm wet slippery creamy…yummy
Old 19-03-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

She ran to the toilet in the room and started washing like mad, all the while scolding me
was thrusting my favouritest ML on the massage bed and then she seduced me to give it to her. i came inside her literally as if given permission. after i stopped motion, she realised i finished inside her, quickly wiped and rushed off to wash for a long while. she returned complaining in jest.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
take care buddy

all the best of luck

don’t end up with….gun with roses…especially viet ones

warm wet slippery creamy…yummy
vietnam roses bro?

Hooya brother...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
vietnam roses bro?

Hooya brother...
the only rosy day was yesterday... hooyah... Buddy master chief
Old 20-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Anyone made ML pregnant before? What will happen if ML get pregnant?
Old 20-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Anyone made ML pregnant before? What will happen if ML get pregnant?
terence got the answer
Old 20-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
was thrusting my favouritest ML on the massage bed and then she seduced me to give it to her. i came inside her literally as if given permission. after i stopped motion, she realised i finished inside her, quickly wiped and rushed off to wash for a long while. she returned complaining in jest.
Though not only ML, but kenna a few times the condom broke. Subsequently, I normally bring my own condoms.

Side Story
Think the best raw was in Bangkok. The girl was introduced by my friend's mistress (mistress was 18-19yo thai girl in uni). Spent the whole day out, then brought back to the hotel, after a night of partying nad drinking.

We were doing it halfway then felt the condom broke... Her reaction was different immediately when it started raw...

The look on her face changed, arms grab me tighter, fingers started to claw onto my back, legs wrapped around my waist, the lower body started to move in rhythm with my pumping, and then she started talking in Thai while moaning (eventually I found out it is something along "fuck me harder, faster" etc... Huge turn on, even though I didn't understand)

My mind went blank out, pumping harder and faster, ramming it into her as deep as I can, before pushing it deep and cumming hard into her. Pulling it out only when all my cum was offloaded into her, then dropping to the side of the bed... She just lay there panting and started to hug my arm tightly...

Didn't bother about condoms for the next few days (after checking with my friend's mistress, if this was a working girl. She was only doing part-time in gentlemen club, and didn't go back with customers), and loaded her full of my cum since she didn't seem to mind it...

She showed me a photo of her SG Bf (looks maybe 60-70% like me?) during our snuggle, and said that she only let her BF cum in her before (LOL... Not that I believe it).

Anyway, we hooked up a few times when she came to SG to visit her BF, but broke off all contact after they got married...

She was one of my best FB...

(Yes, her SG bf married her...yes, she got pregnant shortly after they got married... yes, I was still rawing her slightly before she got married... no I don't know if the kid is mine...)
Old 20-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Though not only ML, but kenna a few times the condom broke. Subsequently, I normally bring my own condoms.

Side Story
Think the best raw was in Bangkok. The girl was introduced by my friend's mistress (mistress was 18-19yo thai girl in uni). Spent the whole day out, then brought back to the hotel, after a night of partying nad drinking.

We were doing it halfway then felt the condom broke... Her reaction was different immediately when it started raw...

The look on her face changed, arms grab me tighter, fingers started to claw onto my back, legs wrapped around my waist, the lower body started to move in rhythm with my pumping, and then she started talking in Thai while moaning (eventually I found out it is something along "fuck me harder, faster" etc... Huge turn on, even though I didn't understand)

My mind went blank out, pumping harder and faster, ramming it into her as deep as I can, before pushing it deep and cumming hard into her. Pulling it out only when all my cum was offloaded into her, then dropping to the side of the bed... She just lay there panting and started to hug my arm tightly...

Didn't bother about condoms for the next few days (after checking with my friend's mistress, if this was a working girl. She was only doing part-time in gentlemen club, and didn't go back with customers), and loaded her full of my cum since she didn't seem to mind it...

She showed me a photo of her SG Bf (looks maybe 60-70% like me?) during our snuggle, and said that she only let her BF cum in her before (LOL... Not that I believe it).

Anyway, we hooked up a few times when she came to SG to visit her BF, but broke off all contact after they got married...

She was one of my best FB...

(Yes, her SG bf married her...yes, she got pregnant shortly after they got married... yes, I was still rawing her slightly before she got married... no I don't know if the kid is mine...)
Have rawed china,viet malaysian,thai ml/fl
Old 21-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Have rawed china,viet malaysian,thai ml/fl
Truth be told, I have accidentally rawed China, HK, Taiwan, Viet, Msian, Thai, Indo, Pinoy...

But seriously every time the condom accidentally breaks, the feeling is more shiok than if you start from raw...

But the aftermath is the stress and worry if I kena any weird diseases... So stay safe, don't raw is the best...
Old 21-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best is when the FL removes the cd herself. That was my first time and it sure left a deep impression
Old 21-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Truth be told, I have accidentally rawed China, HK, Taiwan, Viet, Msian, Thai, Indo, Pinoy...

But seriously every time the condom accidentally breaks, the feeling is more shiok than if you start from raw...

But the aftermath is the stress and worry if I kena any weird diseases... So stay safe, don't raw is the best...
I agree fully with u that the feeling is more shiok than having raw from start...especially when the lady has a tight pussy. I won't forget this once in a lifetime feeling. Although I was worried sick after CIP but thankfully her menses came 5 days later.
Old 21-03-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kans View Post
Best is when the FL removes the cd herself. That was my first time and it sure left a deep impression
This is so true cos girl told me 晕套 so condom removal needed for continuation of fornication

after creampie she bbbj till no elephant inside barrel

feeling is cloud 9

Had her every other day till she balik cina kumpung
Old 21-03-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

My first ever condom removal encounter was many years ago with a Thai fl at one of the hotel near bugis

She basically rode me halfway reached down rolled it off and started riding even harder

Since then I have always had this fetish of condom removal. (Of course with consent)
Old 21-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

B4 covid, there were a few Thai FLs that allow raw. Some brothers also commented that this or that Xiao Ting Tong can raw.

So I visit this Thai slut. It was her 2nd visit.
Treat her like a slut once I enter her apartment.
Use sex toys and finger her ass
She said she is Jisoo from Blackpink..lol

Told her I fcuk w/o condom..she said no
But I don't care. 1st shot really raw her
When I pulled out, seeing it creampie..I was so High!
She was mad
She go showering long time
And after that, back 2 her usual self!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1