The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best of all my Sex-Pal, back to SG, First time FL with pics

In that case I should be one of the few who noticed it when she cap me.

By the way when I have a session with her about 2 over weeks ago, she told me she will extend her stay for another month - did she get the extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, it should be BJ, but few Bros has thou it was BBBJ, cause she cap you before she does BJ, and no Bros actually know when she cap you.

Anyway, thanks for your sweet FR on MJZ
Old 14-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
In that case I should be one of the few who noticed it when she cap me.

By the way when I have a session with her about 2 over weeks ago, she told me she will extend her stay for another month - did she get the extension?
If business is good, she'll stay
Old 15-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Had another RTF with her last nite.

Went to JS81 no waiting time at all so watched tv for 30 mins while waiting for her. While walking to room on #1 can hear another bro bonking this girl until she so high the moaning so loud, outside the room so machiam dolby surround system. Horny liao...

Ding dong, she still look so cute! giggling when she came in. Think she just had steamboat, she smells of charcoal in her dress, hair but horniess took over. Started to smooch play with her disturb her abit. her sensitivity abit sianz, but like GF feeling. Haha... She started to remove her clothings, my clothes piece by piece. until all bare and carried on with gentle kisses on her.

This time her GFE gao gao. Machiam treat me like bf, but she still shy she still hide hide, she still dam sensitive. Lick her ears her goose bumps all out. attack her nips her goose bumps all out. but i like, can feel her nips grow in size and hardness like she really enjoy it.

Started on her catbath, covering my upper half of body (catbath: 7/10 - she not really service oriented, but if looking for a GFE girl, she is it) while her hand went southwards attacking my 弟弟 with fast hand strokes. Then suddenly she turn and lie on bed, saying "差点做错事!“. LOL dunno what she means, but my turn, lick her ears her nips(her proruding nips very nice cos can feel she really horny too breast becoming bigger, nips standing harder)

She keep wanting to do her mysterious trick but i keep stopping her see whether can get BBBJ anot but alas, same as others only BJ. hahaha... i dun feel anything with BJ so after a short while, she got lusty and mounted me, she is so small size that i can carry her up into a standing bonk position while she got water to rinse her mouth. quickly move onto a sitting position which evolved into missionary, her moans, her "宝贝宝贝“, just so difficult to tahan and i exploded into unmbrella.

While trying to remove, she grab me and say "有点舍不得!“ super good feel

Looks: 7.2/10(Not stunner but i like it)
Body : short, proportional, boney
Boobs: small B nice responsive to touches. Will grow in size...
nips : 20 cents coin nice brownish color
BJ : 6/10 ( dun enjoy much with CD even when using 003 type already)
FJ: 8/10 (satisfied)
French: 0/10 (cant coax her to. heehee)

GFE: 10/10 gao gao

Dmg: 100++
RTF : For sure. Next week.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 15-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
Fat Bear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFat Bear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can pm me her number like to try.. Thanks......
Old 16-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to Bro YoungForever for his trust in providing me with mei jun zi’s number. I think she is currently quite hot as my request was made about a week ago, and couple of days ago just granted.

Delighted Encounter
After a few exchanges of messages yesterday afternoon, I was requested to check in at one of the town side hotel. After about 5 minutes of much anticipated waiting, the doorbell finally rang.

Upon opening the door, MJZ seemed quite puzzled thought entering the wrong room, while I was thinking the same as she looked like a local girl. Dressed in a long sleeve Tee and a skirt. Having a closer close, smiling face, rather short, body proportional, it immediately gave me a liking of her.

Upon invited MJZ to sit on the edge of the bed, we had a small talk. She is indeed quite chatty, making me at ease. Then I slowly held her by her shoulder and laid her on the bed. We hugged each other and I attempted some light kisses on her cheek. She reciprocated by stroking my junior, trying to pull down my zipper. When I tried to reach my hand into her shirt, she told me to take a shower.

Fetal Attraction
Since MJZ already had a shower earlier, I only had to do it myself. When I exited from the bathroom, she had a shock that I was fast. Meanwhile she was undressing herself, and she seemed quite shy to remove her bra in front of me. She quickly jumped onto the bed, covered with the blanket without removing her skirt. I joined her under the blanket as well. Within the blanket, she removed her skirt and panty. I offered to hang them, but she shyly rejected.

We caressed each other for a while, and she asked if I wanted a BJ. I declined so she took the CD and capped my junior. However, MZJ still offered me a light BJ, while my junior started growing harder. She then performed a catbath on my chest and nipples. The sensation feeling was so erotic and I decided to make my move.

Full Conflict
I turned MJZ around, and sat in between her legs. Her body was so good to touch, and I had to feel it gently and slowly.
I buried my head on the 2 peaks and tasted the 2 nipples.

I entered with a slow and gentle advance. It was indeed quite small and tight. Oh! MJZ used her love hole muscle to squeeze me. '嗯' A very soft sound came from her mouth. I tried to attack with more firings ‘啊…啊…’.

I pushed her 2 legs into the air and attacked more. ‘啊…啊…’ I could see that she was crunching the bed sheet and closed her eyes. This further released the beast within me. Faster... and furious.....

Thinking that she preferred this position, OK, I pumped and pumped, putting my whole body onto her, so that it can go deeper. ‘啊…啊…’ Finally, I was unable to hold longer than I wanted, I released....

After releasing, she offered to help me clean up. She told me that she had good feeling for me, otherwise she didn’t normally help to clean up. I was like, oh.. here she started her KC, which I already buy in.

Name – Mei Jun Zi
Age – about 23
Look – 6.7
Body – 6.8
Boob – 33B+
Ht / Wt - 155 / 44 kg
Fingering – slightly
Frenching – nil (only light kissing)
BJ – 7.0
FJ – 7.5
Overall - 7.5
Demage - $100 + room + CD
RTF – yes (responsive)
Old 16-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lucaspodol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hellos. hmm can share her ctc. thanks alot
Old 17-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
catyes933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for her contact. Met up with her a few days back.
Not so commerical feel but cover her and there and dun let me service her so a bit sianz.

FR
Looks: 6.5/10
Body : 6/10 small size and proportional
Boobs:6.5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ: 7/10
French: Nil
Fingering: Nil, did not get chance
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Most probably not
Old 17-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Spiridon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro YoungForever for her contact. Had a real sexitifying session with MJZ.
This gal is really a gem she is rated one of my best FL that I know of. Arranged to meet at her requested hotel . She was very punctual , friendly gal and very chatty. During the session . she playfully kept covering her boobs which made me even more horny. I requested her to bath together but she will only agree if I win the’ scissor paper stone ‘game . Unfortunately I lost ..better luck next time.

Anyway here's the breakdown
Name: MJZ
Looks: 8 cute syt
Height: 155cm
Body: 7.5. slim, fair and smooth skin
Boobs: B-
Frenching: no chance.
Fingering: never try
BBBJ: 9 Very good suction with HJ at the same time
FJ: 8 nice moans, she like doggie..
GFE: 10
Damage: $100 1hr 1shot exclude room and cd
RTF: Yes ..promised her next week
Old 17-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thx to bro youngforever for mjz ctc

here is my short fr

looks 6.5
body 6.5 nice curve, but too short
boobs 5.5 a cupper
bj 7.5 she uses her tongue well
fj 7.5 she enjoys being poked hard

gfe, 5 maybe we no chemistry, very biz like transaction
rtf, no way, can get way beta quality for 100 + 30

once again thx to bro YF for the ctc
Old 21-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
Had another RTF with her last nite.

Went to JS81 no waiting time at all so watched tv for 30 mins while waiting for her. While walking to room on #1 can hear another bro bonking this girl until she so high the moaning so loud, outside the room so machiam dolby surround system. Horny liao...

Ding dong, she still look so cute! giggling when she came in. Think she just had steamboat, she smells of charcoal in her dress, hair but horniess took over. Started to smooch play with her disturb her abit. her sensitivity abit sianz, but like GF feeling. Haha... She started to remove her clothings, my clothes piece by piece. until all bare and carried on with gentle kisses on her.

This time her GFE gao gao. Machiam treat me like bf, but she still shy she still hide hide, she still dam sensitive. Lick her ears her goose bumps all out. attack her nips her goose bumps all out. but i like, can feel her nips grow in size and hardness like she really enjoy it.

Started on her catbath, covering my upper half of body (catbath: 7/10 - she not really service oriented, but if looking for a GFE girl, she is it) while her hand went southwards attacking my 弟弟 with fast hand strokes. Then suddenly she turn and lie on bed, saying "差点做错事!“. LOL dunno what she means, but my turn, lick her ears her nips(her proruding nips very nice cos can feel she really horny too breast becoming bigger, nips standing harder)

She keep wanting to do her mysterious trick but i keep stopping her see whether can get BBBJ anot but alas, same as others only BJ. hahaha... i dun feel anything with BJ so after a short while, she got lusty and mounted me, she is so small size that i can carry her up into a standing bonk position while she got water to rinse her mouth. quickly move onto a sitting position which evolved into missionary, her moans, her "宝贝宝贝“, just so difficult to tahan and i exploded into unmbrella.

While trying to remove, she grab me and say "有点舍不得!“ super good feel

Looks: 7.2/10(Not stunner but i like it)
Body : short, proportional, boney
Boobs: small B nice responsive to touches. Will grow in size...
nips : 20 cents coin nice brownish color
BJ : 6/10 ( dun enjoy much with CD even when using 003 type already)
FJ: 8/10 (satisfied)
French: 0/10 (cant coax her to. heehee)

GFE: 10/10 gao gao

Dmg: 100++
RTF : For sure. Next week.
Sure she is your type, RTF and next weeks RTF again

Thanks for your FR
Old 21-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
Thanks to Bro YoungForever for his trust in providing me with mei jun zi’s number. I think she is currently quite hot as my request was made about a week ago, and couple of days ago just granted.

Delighted Encounter
After a few exchanges of messages yesterday afternoon, I was requested to check in at one of the town side hotel. After about 5 minutes of much anticipated waiting, the doorbell finally rang.

Upon opening the door, MJZ seemed quite puzzled thought entering the wrong room, while I was thinking the same as she looked like a local girl. Dressed in a long sleeve Tee and a skirt. Having a closer close, smiling face, rather short, body proportional, it immediately gave me a liking of her.

Upon invited MJZ to sit on the edge of the bed, we had a small talk. She is indeed quite chatty, making me at ease. Then I slowly held her by her shoulder and laid her on the bed. We hugged each other and I attempted some light kisses on her cheek. She reciprocated by stroking my junior, trying to pull down my zipper. When I tried to reach my hand into her shirt, she told me to take a shower.

Fetal Attraction
Since MJZ already had a shower earlier, I only had to do it myself. When I exited from the bathroom, she had a shock that I was fast. Meanwhile she was undressing herself, and she seemed quite shy to remove her bra in front of me. She quickly jumped onto the bed, covered with the blanket without removing her skirt. I joined her under the blanket as well. Within the blanket, she removed her skirt and panty. I offered to hang them, but she shyly rejected.

We caressed each other for a while, and she asked if I wanted a BJ. I declined so she took the CD and capped my junior. However, MZJ still offered me a light BJ, while my junior started growing harder. She then performed a catbath on my chest and nipples. The sensation feeling was so erotic and I decided to make my move.

Full Conflict
I turned MJZ around, and sat in between her legs. Her body was so good to touch, and I had to feel it gently and slowly.
I buried my head on the 2 peaks and tasted the 2 nipples.

I entered with a slow and gentle advance. It was indeed quite small and tight. Oh! MJZ used her love hole muscle to squeeze me. '嗯' A very soft sound came from her mouth. I tried to attack with more firings ‘啊…啊…’.

I pushed her 2 legs into the air and attacked more. ‘啊…啊…’ I could see that she was crunching the bed sheet and closed her eyes. This further released the beast within me. Faster... and furious.....

Thinking that she preferred this position, OK, I pumped and pumped, putting my whole body onto her, so that it can go deeper. ‘啊…啊…’ Finally, I was unable to hold longer than I wanted, I released....

After releasing, she offered to help me clean up. She told me that she had good feeling for me, otherwise she didn’t normally help to clean up. I was like, oh.. here she started her KC, which I already buy in.

Name – Mei Jun Zi
Age – about 23
Look – 6.7
Body – 6.8
Boob – 33B+
Ht / Wt - 155 / 44 kg
Fingering – slightly
Frenching – nil (only light kissing)
BJ – 7.0
FJ – 7.5
Overall - 7.5
Demage - $100 + room + CD
RTF – yes (responsive)
Nice FR and glad you enjoy it
Thanks for the FR
Old 21-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catyes933 View Post
Thanks to TS for her contact. Met up with her a few days back.
Not so commerical feel but cover her and there and dun let me service her so a bit sianz.

FR
Looks: 6.5/10
Body : 6/10 small size and proportional
Boobs:6.5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ: 7/10
French: Nil
Fingering: Nil, did not get chance
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Most probably not
Sorry about that
Old 21-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post
Thanks to Bro YoungForever for her contact. Had a real sexitifying session with MJZ.
This gal is really a gem she is rated one of my best FL that I know of. Arranged to meet at her requested hotel . She was very punctual , friendly gal and very chatty. During the session . she playfully kept covering her boobs which made me even more horny. I requested her to bath together but she will only agree if I win the’ scissor paper stone ‘game . Unfortunately I lost ..better luck next time.

Anyway here's the breakdown
Name: MJZ
Looks: 8 cute syt
Height: 155cm
Body: 7.5. slim, fair and smooth skin
Boobs: B-
Frenching: no chance.
Fingering: never try
BBBJ: 9 Very good suction with HJ at the same time
FJ: 8 nice moans, she like doggie..
GFE: 10
Damage: $100 1hr 1shot exclude room and cd
RTF: Yes ..promised her next week
Thanks for the FR on MJZ
Old 21-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
thx to bro youngforever for mjz ctc

here is my short fr

looks 6.5
body 6.5 nice curve, but too short
boobs 5.5 a cupper
bj 7.5 she uses her tongue well
fj 7.5 she enjoys being poked hard

gfe, 5 maybe we no chemistry, very biz like transaction
rtf, no way, can get way beta quality for 100 + 30

once again thx to bro YF for the ctc
Maybe both of you have no chemistry bah
Old 21-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

2 Bros had fly her aeroplane the last few days

For your info, she has to take bus/ taxi to the hotel before time, that why she is normally punctual, she donesn't wait till you Bros check-in hotel then leave her house.

For the 2 Bros, please call and apologize to her and pay her transport money. These 2 Bros actually book her for a session, she reach the hotel and waited for Bros to sms her the room no., time pass, and no call/sms from these Bros, she tried calling / sms, these 2 bastard Bros never pick-up or reply.

Their Mobile number are 8****834 and 8****048, please call to apologize, or full number will be post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread