The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 08-03-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Lets say you got a contact for a raw ML.

How many would still go ahead and look for her to raw ?

For me, I would prefer get rejected and as someone said, slowly unlock, than straight raw.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavix View Post

For me, I would prefer get rejected and as someone said, slowly unlock, than straight raw.

It all depends..I know safety is 1st
Not all girls are willing 2 do that
If they are on Prep and If the price here in Sg is affordable, I'll take it!
But when they are bending over, doggy position ass up..I would like my dick to plunge/ slam into their pussy..pull out and into their ass!
If I cum on their back and they allow me to insert my dick into their pussy and ass to release all my sperm...that's a bonus!!!
Old 09-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Uilosos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact straightaway raw, have to pass.
Dome 1 sometimes have raw, don't dare.
Old 09-03-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavix View Post

I w pass. Risk too high and v likely a mechanical exp.
Old 09-03-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

TBH those 100 sashimi top-up damn risky

Rather slow coax and unlock normal girls

My 2 ml worth of semen
Old 09-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Oh ya.. recently D1 alot of +100. WAS wondering if really alot of chongster go for that option..
Old 10-03-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential

+100 is not expensive in the grand scheme of things. If its openly advertised, I feel it is definitely not the risk, even if only a few customers take up that option, just in a few months the raw exposure is to over 100 people already. Raw already not safe in theory but there can be 'safer' ways to do so.

Most risk: open advertisement with stated price
Medium risk: ml/fl only provide to select regular customer with top ups, sometimes these ladies get discussed in forums and I find that once it leaks, the risk also increases with time as more and more customers will start trying their luck
Low risk: build personal relationship with your ml/fl where they might provide to you exclusively (taken with pinch of salt) with no top up and become more like FWB relationship.

In my own experience, I will never touch the ladies under the first 2 categories. Low risk one is possible just need invest more time and money to find the right person. The one time I achieved it was after being a regular with one ml and there was a gradual progression in intimacy.

I still have a very strong memory of the first time it happened for me, it was after 20-30 mins of love making with condom (i typically take a while to cum), I decided to give up and pulled out to HJ myself to finish while I was still on top of her. I removed the condom and she tried her best with her hands to finish me off. While still in missionary, the hj motion led to some fleeting touches and grinding on her pussy. Had a super high feeling just from the thought and taboo of doing it raw, I position myself just the tip at the entrance and signalled if its ok to go in. She said 'just this time and only for you'. After that the rest is history, from then on, every session also can raw after that.

Whether she do that for others I dont know, she dont say, I never ask. But i was never asked for more beyond the usual tips + entrance. After months of that, she had to go back liao. I tested myself and everything was OK in the end. One of the fondest chionging memories I had.
Old 10-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
Tobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Straightaway raw don't dare, even if I have prep.
Don't know have what else.
I agree spend time unlock is better, may not be safer, but will still feel better, got sense of accomplishment, achievement.
Can CIP even better
Old 10-03-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

When did to a ML 1st time, she straight into RAW. B4 lockdown, I go ahead with RAW, she stopped me but I told her previously we did that and she let it be in the end. Didn't meet her any more, maybe she found another one even she is married
Old 11-03-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
PM contact please
Would love to anal a ML if she allows anal fingering
TRINHHOA18

You can anal her with or without condom. Then anal creampie her raw. Great feeling & she loves getting analed!

Kindly up my points thanks 😊
Old 11-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Bareback AJ is the most dangerous

did once then CIP

ended up both of us UTI

consider lucky already

Now no longer having sashimi at the backdoor
Old 11-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, you meant you’ve analed & pussy creampied the lady I shared?

I’ve anal creampied her 3x, but it’s ok & very nice 😊 haha. But yeah, after this I also better not anal her raw too. Glad you’re ok 👍
Old 11-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I remember correctly, too lazy to go search online, raw anal is 2-3 times more likely to get HIV.

Once upon a time, WHO actually encouraged people to raw anal over raw vaginal, falsely believing that raw anal has less chance to get HIV.
Subsequent studies changed their minds and they corrected themselves.
Old 11-03-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

I had my sashimi on my own girl

Just sharing the risk of bareback AJ and CIP only
Old 11-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Agreed raw anal is too risky
Too tight and not wet enough
I'd rather fcuk her doggy pussy and cum on their ass!

I know anal sex is addictive..love it so much!
But safety first unless u r on PREp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1