The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

in an uncompleted blks of high rise blocks in eunos a few years ago ( now completed )... its behind eunos mrt.

my ex gal ( about 168cm long hair, tanned and smooth skin ) was with me talking in the multi-storey carpark garden when we were horny at 8pm. went to the staircase of the carpark going down to the void deck and fucked her standing against the door at the staircase.. cummed into her pussy and could hear the echos of her moaning.

next up, were so horny again that we took the lift to one of the blks ( that time still no one stay ) and along the corridor, I fucked her standing again and cummed all the way into her... the two of us in the whole blk i presume. scary.

next is lying on an open lorry top at the dark isolated corner at tampines leading to the jogging track ( forested area) .. quite near to sun plaza park. fucked this FB who is a hairstylist in chong pang and cup B and great bj.. about 5 years back. Last week I walked by and found her still working there. lol.. u guys better leave chong pang hairstylists alone.. dont go around asking for sex!

again with this same hairstylist, we were doing outside my car... standing and facing my car at the passenger seat side along the dark road in pungool ( now got workers quarters ) when we saw one dark figure peeping into the car about 50m away. too dark to see what is it.. but after a while, saw the dark figure dart into the bushes and out came the couple running towards my car.. they think we are the peeping toms. haaa.. the gal was tall 170cm and was in SHORT mini skirt. Wow.. the peeping tom must have gotten a GREAT view of her ( and us fucking outside the car) haha those were the days.

also with this fb.. fucked her at blk 600+ in punggol in the staircase top level.. 3am in the morning.

wanted to arrange to fuck her at the shop in chong pang but it was rejected due to my busy scheldue ..

last but not least, fucked this chio amk girl in my car and manage to de-virgined her in a dark forest in mandai.. she is about 26 year old now and i just saw her picture in the waobao a few days ago..
Old 27-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Orgasmic romp there, Bro Orgasmic!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 27-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sin.is.fun0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow looks like its pretty safe do it in public areas in singapore! dint see anyone do it so dint give it a shot, but must do now! the most i've gone is getting a bj at a car park at east coast...reading to get more daring
Old 27-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!

Had tried in my 20s/30s:
-Yishun Central Park
-Inside Yishun Stadium on the steps/seats (before they repair the wire gate with solid rod)
-Park near reservour (name?)
-Cinemas (Shanghai/Singapore) (Finger Fuck)
-Taxi/Buses/Aeroplane/Coaches (Finger Fuck)
-War Memoral (Twin Pillar near Esplanade)(Finger Fuck)
-HDB stairs landing (point block in Jurong East/Teck Whye)/Carpark (Jurong West/Woodland)-bj

Excitement is when there are lots and lots of pple ard U may get caught/bump into..... hehe....
Old 27-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RipcurlGuy is Cool - loads of Potential

i too also had some encounter with my exs...

1)bj after sch at a hdb staircase nearby.. suddenly uncle came down den her face stuck down at my cock area...knn so paiseh...same place diff time... finger her till she cum... quite happening

2)pasir ris park at 1 secluded dark corner at bench.ask her wan try fuck outside not she say ok.went to a corner ask her to ride on me... ride half way ppl come..sit abt 5m away from us...old couple..dey also hanky panky..lol

3)sex in the sea in sentosa...quite dirty i tink.

4)finger in cab n buses

5)sex at staircase at numerous places... most of the time CIP... didnt get pregnant though...maybe my worms aint working.. =.=

6)bj at some park on the bench...quite bright...dunno y do but i tink she horny...end up CIM.
Old 27-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
MrZQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experiences for sharing purpose:

1) HDB staircase
2) Cinema Staircase
3) Carparks (Easiest to find with car)
4) Car on the move (Gf BJ for me)
6) Cinema
6) On wooden Bench in Labador Park
7) Sentosa Beach
8) Mt faber
9) Jurong Bird Park
10) In my friend shop in far east (told her to lend me a fitting room, bring my gf inside to bonk)

Really enjoy those days, very exciting..
Old 03-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lycralace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heee pulled my top down for bf in a restaurant.. but was partially drunk.. thats why.. but alot of ppl then.. no one noticed.. very exciting..

only did it in public once at a dark alley.. with clothes down but didnt want to touch the dirty ground so sat on bf or standing up..
Old 05-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
TightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have a fair share of f**king in public as well.. but don't really like it when knowing people are watching..

did it in
~ MSCPs
~ Lorry carparks
~ Singapore EXPO carpark
~ East coast by the beach on a stone table bench - most memorable as it was in the open, facing the sea, ex-gf sitting on top of me, both cannot moan too loud and cummed in (pussy) about 20mins action.. raw~~

男人不是神,只是一个人....

Am a guy who like Tight-Vagina(s), who doesn't? right?

memories of the ladies i have f**k "A Globetrotter's Booty of Memories"
Old 05-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

would my OC giving me a BJ when im driving count?

excited and scared although it was at night.. BJ until cannot tahan, went to Sin Ming Industrial Area, looked for a nice dark spot and bonked!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

partying with my ex at a local disco....pack as usual on Fri nights.

Dancing with her, holding her from behind, while she slips her hands into my pants and wanked me off.

its obvious, saw some girls next to us watching us..but high liao ...haha dun care liao...
Old 06-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

At the sea wall beside F1 track. Was walking along the sea wall from Esplanate after a movie from Marina Square, standing at the boardwalk, she playing with my little bro, feel horny, lead her beside there, she wearing short skirt, place her sit on sea wall, remove her panties and keep in my pocket, I stand on the rockbound, unzip my jeans and penetrate her while she sit and i stand. Damm excited as there was security guard walking around, plus the trill of falling behind into the water.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 17
Strawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will know where on earth to search for a exciting place to bonk... You have my vote.

Strawberry Club...
www.strawberryclubz.weebly.com

Old 06-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexDJ View Post
would my OC giving me a BJ when im driving count?

excited and scared although it was at night.. BJ until cannot tahan, went to Sin Ming Industrial Area, looked for a nice dark spot and bonked!
tried that stunt years ago too... Cannot tahan n concentrate driving ... Somemore last time driving is Manuel gear... All the way Keep left along AYE till Tuas West RD almost want to reach the Tuas Checkpoint ..
Thats was soo long time ago... Bring back memoires...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 06-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexDJ View Post
Sin Ming Industrial Area, looked for a nice dark spot and bonked!
went there once not to bonk but to take piss (high tide... buay tahan leow)...... darn errie place at night...... hairs standing. Some say when your hair stood for not reasons.... it means...... something not "human" is lurking
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 06-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
siloso beach infrot of shangrila rasa sentosa

was there once with my ex about midnight enjoying a bottle of wine by the beach....... damn girl always get horny under the influence of alcohol. She demand that I screw here there.... yes she DEMANDED. Not wanting to look like a whimp..... me unzipped, pull my dick out.... ex slid it into her pussy... crazy bitch was bouncing up and down my dick in public... luckily in the dark. Me too nervous to cum..... but she did

Suddenly we heard a couple laughing under a tree in the dark.... wah lau eh sibei pai seh. Well anyway I think both of them also horny.... ran into the water to bonk.... (I think they were in their beach wears)
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1