The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2022, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
yeah hor. never thought of that angle. Thanks. Next time when I meet her can tell her that.
Ya then later your friend can take her son and his gf shopping for lingerie and get his gf to try in front of him haha
Old 18-07-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicekid View Post
went company trip to Bali last month, tried surfing with few of the chio bu colleagues, one of them insisted not to wear wetsuit but bikini instead, saw her nipples came out for few times after fell into water (very pinkish and nice to suck)

had to remind her for the zaogeng because don't wish others (there are male colleagues too) to share the same scenery with me. she paiseh abit and used hand to push them back to bikini (too bad)

just a few seconds thing but the pink nipples really stuck in my head now
alamak, you damn jialat lor, she might mean to let you see but when you told her, she might take it that you didn't like what you saw lor. Lol.
Old 18-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I have somewhat same experience, Bro junior_cannibal.

This PRC invited me to her place. Said she cooked Sichuan Steamboat. When I got there, I was treated to a view her pokies and bush through her translucent clothing. That was the only highlight of the evening; the steamboat comprises leftovers as it was just spicy soup with lots of fish bones and cabbage.

Next episode was at a Lamb Steamboat place. She order lots of meat. I was surprised she could eat so much! Then when the bill came, she said since she treat me to Sichuan Steamboat, this one will be my turn (to pay).
Haha, she might have felt let down by you. When she wore something so sexy, you didn't make a move, some more it's in the comfort of her home.
You are considered lucky to be treated by a PRC lady. Most of them feel that it's always the men that should pick up the tab. Even if they can be alot more wealthy than you.
Once in a while when I get a treat, it's a pleasant experience. Those ladies shall be given even better. TLC.
Old 18-07-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

So u are to catch whether he eat out or here to have your own fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
New here.. came across this site while scrolling through my bf’s chrome.. now that I made an account, made me realise I should have check if I saw his username. But anyway.. hi everyone and I will slowly read through the 100+ pages slowly….
Old 18-07-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I guess a little of both? The more I read the things here, actually I find it quite interesting I do have my own stories to tell as well like accidentally exposing myself or seeing my colleague changing before his run.. but I’ll post when I find more time to do so, at work now so it’s hard to type and use this forum hahas

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
So u are to catch whether he eat out or here to have your own fun
Old 18-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, she might have felt let down by you. When she wore something so sexy, you didn't make a move, some more it's in the comfort of her home.
You are considered lucky to be treated by a PRC lady. Most of them feel that it's always the men that should pick up the tab. Even if they can be alot more wealthy than you.
Once in a while when I get a treat, it's a pleasant experience. Those ladies shall be given even better. TLC.
Her treat was leftover spicy soup, Bro junior_cannibal.

Her dressing wasn't sexy. More like "worn-out" home clothes that made her pokies more obvious. And, because she wasn't wearing any underwear under her shorts, could see her bush.

What a trade-off

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chhow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post

So share your experience if you have any
I had an experience of naked friend I saw. We were at the wedding and all the auests had the rooms for leaving their things or change clothes. So I needed to find one of my friend. I didn't know her room number so I started to open doors. Finally I found her room and she was standing back to the door. She changed ger panties and this is was extremely hot
Old 18-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Her treat was leftover spicy soup, Bro junior_cannibal.

Her dressing wasn't sexy. More like "worn-out" home clothes that made her pokies more obvious. And, because she wasn't wearing any underwear under her shorts, could see her bush.

What a trade-off
Reckon the temptation not strong enough for you to pound on her then.
She also buey paiseh, asked you eat her leftover food. That's a bad host then.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Reckon the temptation not strong enough for you to pound on her then.
She also buey paiseh, asked you eat her leftover food. That's a bad host then.
At that time, I thought she treat me as an "old friend" Bro junior_cannibal so she let her guard down and wear chin chai at home. But you may be correct; she might have been hoping that I drag her aside and thank her for her Sichuan Spicy Soup so here's some Singaporean Sausage. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
New here.. came across this site while scrolling through my bf’s chrome.. now that I made an account, made me realise I should have check if I saw his username. But anyway.. hi everyone and I will slowly read through the 100+ pages slowly….
Enjoy reading...
Old 18-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
You can always go back scroll his chrome. Search history. Lol
Old 18-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Bokuwaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess a little of both? The more I read the things here, actually I find it quite interesting I do have my own stories to tell as well like accidentally exposing myself or seeing my colleague changing before his run.. but I’ll post when I find more time to do so, at work now so it’s hard to type and use this forum hahas
Ty, looking forward to your updates and stories too! Thanks for sharing sis!
Old 18-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

delete quote
Old 18-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

LOL have time share lo sure very good respond one or can always share alternatively i am sure it is very interesting hahahaha

enjoy

Quote:
Old 18-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Hahahas I guess you’ll be seeing my sharing soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
LOL have time share lo sure very good respond one or can always share alternatively i am sure it is very interesting hahahaha

enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1