The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 18
Panda05 is one of the Best!Panda05 is one of the Best!Panda05 is one of the Best!
Re: Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dths056 View Post
Bro,
Can tell brothers here this TONG TONG figure and maybe give us your rating abt her.
Bro,
I also do not know how to judge/rate her.. she has her cloths on all the time.. remember the clean look.. just take for example.. some girl when you look at them, in your heart, you would like to go to bed with them.. some girl you look at them, you just doesn't have that though.. she is the latter..
I would say, if she is 10 year younger.. she would be a real stunner... and I would have the 1st thought...!

Face/look : 7/10

Like I say, for any Bro who want a Good / hard and CLEAN massage with JG, can look for her (thru Suki) when you are in KL.. I will definitely look for her when I go up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Haha I was at the scene when the ang moh called. It was damn funny in a way; quite a case of chicken talking to the duck
Bro,
You seem to be with her most of the time....

Regards.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeLife View Post
Hi Bro,

Hopefully, bros in this forum will respect her, many bros using force to get fj , we enjoy also enjoy with some standard!
Can't understand why some people like to do that despite being specifically told that she don't do FJ. Maybe they think that they are very handsome and want to try their luck
Old 02-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

Hi Bros!!

First I would like to thank Bro Intimissimo for her contact. Also to another bro for her other contact. I guess both of them felt that I was really serious about engaging her services. Anyway, I am greatly indebted to both Bros. I believe I have already up them. (If I have not, please let me know and I will act accordingly)

Ok.... my initial appointment was on Wednesday, but my boss decided to call a meeting last minute, so I changed it to today. This is how it went down.

I smsed her around 10ish to confirmed the appointment, but no response, I assumed she was with another client, so I made my way to L81 to get a room to wait and sms her the room number. After I got the room, I sms her the number. Once in the room, I took a shower (my sms went off - saying that she just woke up and asked me to wait) I waited till 11.24am, then she called to confirmed the venue and also the room number.

The door rang within 2 minutes, once the door opened, I saw a slender wet hair lady before me. First look, she did not appear appealing, but her looks slowly became a non-essential issue.

She asked me to lie down... the massage was VERY good. She got rid of all the tight bits in my body (eventhough she kept saying that my body was very tough) Good strength and technique. During the massage, a few sms came in and a phone call. She kept telling me, that she thought I was initially a crank caller and not serious about engaging her services (she mentioned that someone "let go aeroplane" on her before a few times) She turned away 2 Bros asking for massage before and during my massage. Another Bro was flying off that afternoon at 5ish, so she wanted to see him. All I can say is that the massage was GREAT... then the JG question and the BM question, which I both accepted.

Her JG skills was pretty good and I could feel my vessals being felt and massaged, this went on for a good 7 minutes or so, then we moved on to her BM, which she tried to get me to cum. it was only when she went up my anus with her finger and HJ me, that I was going to... but she quickly put my shaft inbetween her peaks and I came...... she mentioned that it was a fair bit. Wow.... it was fantastic. She cleaned me up and then went on to give me a head and shoulder massage.

She apologise to me for not giving me the full 1 1/2 to 2 hours services, as another Bro was already in the hotel. I said it was ok, but she promised that she will make up for it. That I plan to make her keep her promise. LOL.

I paid her, took my shower and left back to work.

Man, it was a good 1 hour plus.

Oh, she is hoping to build a regular clientele, so Bros... give her your support and she is not interested in FJ. You need her contact, get it from Bro Intimissimo and Bro Xiao Liao.

Cheers!!
Old 02-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Xiao Liao, can pm me her contact pls! Thanks
Old 03-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeLife View Post
Hi Bro,

I hv posted the same opinion yesterday. Hopefully, bros in this forum will respect her, many bros using force to get fj , we enjoy also enjoy with some standard!
Yes, agreed. Have rtf 3 times since bro xiao liao PMed her nos to me 3 weeks ago. Yes, it has become a weekly affair and each time she has steadfastly refused any FJ. Good for her!

PS - to the other bros that have PMed me for her contact, pls respect the threadstarter, I sure he is more than willing to share.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

suki is indeed a nice lady...
hope bros out there who wanna a session with her will respect her decision not to provide fj...
even tarma with her friend, she will also not providing fj...

by the way, i found out accidentially that Rachel (who provide the infamous "spanish" bm) was actually suki's friend Zhen Zhen and it was suki who taught her how to do massage...
Old 03-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgoh67 View Post
Finally stepped out of "retirement" after a 3-moth hiatus....

Thanks to Bro GhostRay who passed me Suki's contact last week....he's aware that I'm also a sucker for hard massages....

Tried her on Thursday afternoon..she operates in Lavender area (FYI there are now 3 Hotel81s in Lavender). Anyway, since much has been written said about her, I shall keep my FR simple with the following key points:-

1. As mentioned by most bros, dun let her small build fool u....this chick presses with STRENGTH!!! She massages hard and also focuses on the "key areas" (parts of my body which she can feel is too "tight"), ie. neck, shoulder blades, the point just next to the armpits, as well as the lower back+butt. Painful at times, but good nevertheless...for hard massage lover like myself. Serious, genuine hard massage for over an hour...this girl ain't no piano player, boys....BTW, bros with a lower tolerance for such pain, do bear in mind to inform her b4 the session.

2. In no way does she look like a PRC...there's no way you could tell unless she told u. I guess she's been "Malaysianised", having spent a couple of years working as a masseuse in KL. To sum it up in my opinion, the total package of her accent, mannerisms, dressing and looks reminds me of a typical Malaysian "semi-ah lian" from those classy Health Centres....Looks wise, I consider quite sweet & pretty (bothers to doll herself up; not to mention those big round earrings she was wearing)...I personally feel she bears a slight resemblance to HK singer/actress Karen Mok. (thank God, not our very own Patricia Mok!!!)

3. JG...can't really say good or bad 'cos I've had limited previous encounters....just felt it was a bit painful (and from what I've in the forum on JG so far...it's quite normal to experience some pain, right?)...but her 海底捞月 (the part where I lifted my ass up and she teasingly & sensually massages my dick & balls from behind) was a real killer...SHIOK!!!! She told me the customer b4 me was seriously addicted to this "move", having already tried her 3 times....(from what I've been reading in this Thread, I have a pretty good idea who that bro is...hahaha )

4. BM (done with only her panties on)....so-so for me only....reason is I feel that her B+ breasts are a bit too firm (dun get me wrong bros, it's the athletic kind of firm, NOT the enhanced kind) so it kinda felt like being rubber by 2 pieces of over-sized erasers....I personally feel that BM should be done with soft, big (at least C-cup) tits to get the "high" feeling...but hey, that's just me....Anyway, the good thing is that after I turned around she gave me a nice tit-fuck while looking at me seductively with that CFM look....and later when I was about to come she immediately let go her hands and sandwiched my dick between her twin peaks and rubbed till I exploded all over her chest....SONG AH!

5. Attitude/Friendliness/Service Orientation: This is the part she really scores with me...she's friendly, makes good conversation and definitely puts in 101% into the massage. Gave me a nice head/neck massage after she had showered and put on her clothes...and even after I paid her and just before she was about to leave, she asked if my neck+shoulder blades were feeling "looser" and offered to give me another few minutes of massage there...wow, great service attitude! (Reminds me of our local service improvement campaign > GEMS - Go the Extra Mile)

6. FJ/BJ - NOT APPLICABLE...Was not offered and did not try. I was purely looking for a nice hard massage coupled with hand-release action...at the end of the day, it was a nice session for me, having been "away from the scene" for 3 months

7. Damage: $100 (exclude room)

8. OVERALL: Good massage, value for money. Considering if u go to a HC (Entrance $40) w/BM & HJ ($80), it works out to about the same. Of course, u dun get the spa/hotpool/refreshments...but with Suki, you are assured of a good massage.

Interested bros, pls PM threadstarter for contact...I'm just here to share my experience.
Cheers to all.

BTW, just to share some extra unrelated info: When I was at the Hotel reception, there was a Notice informing that nowadays all Hotel 81s got surcharge of $10/$20 on every Friday, surcharge amount depending on whether it's located in GL or outside GL...I can't remember the exact details of that Notice...any bros care to enlighten?...this is helpful info for budget-conscious (a nicer word for stingy ) bros like myself.....
Wah lau, your simple FR is so LONG liao. Cannot imagine your not so simple FR liao. Must be longer than grandmother old story. Hahahahaha. Glad you enjoy as much as I do. Kekekekeke. Kopi time.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Unfortunately at the moment you have no power to up anyone even if you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Hi Bros!!

First I would like to thank Bro Intimissimo for her contact. Also to another bro for her other contact. I guess both of them felt that I was really serious about engaging her services. Anyway, I am greatly indebted to both Bros. I believe I have already up them. (If I have not, please let me know and I will act accordingly)
Old 03-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomefucker View Post
Unfortunately at the moment you have no power to up anyone even if you want to.
I thought I was able to!! Isn't the scale the one that you add reputation to? I have done that for some people already. Unless, I am doing the worng thing.

Geez....sorry to all the bros that I thought that I added to your rep. I will add or up you all once I am able to. Unless Bro awesomefucker is pulling my leg.

Anyway, keep enjoying cheonging all of you!!

Cheers!!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 18
Panda05 is one of the Best!Panda05 is one of the Best!Panda05 is one of the Best!

Bro Lone_Dog69,
Extract from the newbie guide..

"If you do not have enough "rep power", to add or deduct, it will be indicated as a grey card. Whether you have rep power or not, is indicated at the top right corner of your posts. If your rep power is “0”, don’t bother to use it. "

You need min 25 rep pts to get your 1st power point.

Regards.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loverboiboi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dang it's a pity i dont have to points to try this gem
Old 04-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
inc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yo bro lone_dor69, it is true,if you have no rep point you can't add to others reputation...wait patiently and contribute to the forum, bros will up...

Brp Panda, Up you with my humble 1 point for your spirit of sharing..

Cheers....
Old 04-11-2007, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 21
imate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Haha I was at the scene when the ang moh called. It was damn funny in a way; quite a case of chicken talking to the duck
Haha, so u were there. I think you know the full story better than I do. But in seriousness, please respect Suki for her character. If she is not out to sell her body but her experties, please don't force. There is no good outcome from it.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Bro Panda05 and Bro inc.

Thanks for the info. I guess I read the newbies guide wrongly.

Anyway, looking forward to this coming week... have 1 more to cheong and then take a break... big hole in pocket already.

Ha ha!!

Have cheonging bros!!

Cheers!
Old 04-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Canon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to try this delectable specimen...girls that give good service with GFE are hard to come by.

Can share he contact plz?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1