The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
If you are not interested in fj, shouldn't you consider other places like GP at Tmn Sentosa. You get a better massage... and cheaper if calculated on $per minute.
ya but u don't get the facilities leh.

so overall, the spa is still worth while. can also laze after your deed is done.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 19-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1 View Post
Hi, I am new. if I want oil message and FJ what do I tell the captain?
tell captain 油骨. but remember to say you want to 下水. some oil massage ladies do not do fj, only bbbj and hj.

in the room they will ask wat you want.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 19-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover007 View Post
Hmm but 55,57,21,29 also package lady right? That's what I read from the FRs
any numbers between 21 to 61, they are oil masssage ladies. anything bigger than 61 then is package lady.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 19-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
hey bros, take half day from work, went to Bw today, tried the rm169. i was given #71 j.j, very friendly,slim,pretty milf, ex- beautician,oil massage is ok, ,bj with cap,fj was so so,pussy tight, can autoroam every where,missionary and release, after her session i relax at the movie area,sauna, pantry for food. After 2 hours loitering around,i go another rm169 session,ask for big boobs, i was given #29 moon, very friendly,oil massage 9/10, strong and hard, i feel like she can break me,bbbj 7/10,too tired to do position proceed to hj and release. total damage rm338 = sgd132
wa can see u v horny leh. so many shots. hee...

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 19-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 18
moosk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoosk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoosk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoosk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoosk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
tell captain 油骨. but remember to say you want to 下水. some oil massage ladies do not do fj, only bbbj and hj.

in the room they will ask wat you want.
Thanks bro for your info. 21 and 61 who's pretty?
Old 19-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went for massage. no. 20. looks is quite ok for this category. not fat. will ask u to strip off everything before massage.

recommended by mike.

friendly and good. her cai bei is awesome (something special abt her from the rest). will really crack all ur joints.

a bit on her attitude, I ask her to lower temp of aircon. but she said its normal. na bei.. i am freezing and its like 16-18degree kind.

note: seems like not much gals ard yesterday. maybe all go back for cny liao.
Old 20-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
went for massage. no. 20. looks is quite ok for this category. not fat. will ask u to strip off everything before massage.

recommended by mike.

friendly and good. her cai bei is awesome (something special abt her from the rest). will really crack all ur joints.

a bit on her attitude, I ask her to lower temp of aircon. but she said its normal. na bei.. i am freezing and its like 16-18degree kind.

note: seems like not much gals ard yesterday. maybe all go back for cny liao.
Yup....agreed that some gals might be back for CNY already.
But.....shd have still quite a bit to choose from coz majority of them would be gone by this weekend.
Old 20-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 15
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Just went today, no 20 is woolala.

Good for massage lover [ authentic one la ]

abit ba ba but not very fat.

She will be in for CNY, just asked as she want to avoid her family this year.

Cheers
Old 20-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
But.....shd have still quite a bit to choose from coz majority of them would be gone by this weekend.
but still saw 168 there last weekend. So pretty but untouchable..

Btw, the TV room seats dont have elevated leg support.. not comfortable sleeping... but somehow... there will be uncles snoring super loud.. even my noise isolation earphones cannot keep the snore away..
Old 21-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
Normally CNY very few girls available.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 21-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pronuts is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
but still saw 168 there last weekend. So pretty but untouchable..

Btw, the TV room seats dont have elevated leg support.. not comfortable sleeping... but somehow... there will be uncles snoring super loud.. even my noise isolation earphones cannot keep the snore away..
Bro never try 168.. I personally tried before but her attitude I can say is just fucked up.. Just an advise bro
Old 22-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

thinking of a trip this sat or sun, dun know will be overcrowded at checkpoints or very few girls over there..
Old 22-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
thinking of a trip this sat or sun, dun know will be overcrowded at checkpoints or very few girls over there..
i worry that it will be overcrowded at GBW instead.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 22-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
i worry that it will be overcrowded at GBW instead.
I think both......custom and GBW will be jammed pack this weekend
Old 22-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
coolermonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just came back from jb. Checkpt jammed for almost 4 hrs. All because of the recent mad woman case. Bros thinking of going during weekend pls get ready
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1