The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
don't make sense leh. u take MRT what time? MRT no passengers except 2 of u? the next cabin nobody? nobody can see her doing the pole dance from other cabin? u bao the whole MRT is it?
Nobody in the cabin we are in. But there is 1 guy I think in the next 2 cabin reading a book, but I think he respected our privacy or maybe too stone by our actions that he didn't try to come into our cabin and peep

pls don't have naughty tots of my gf, pls respect her.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 16
Kruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Nobody in the cabin we are in. But there is 1 guy I think in the next 2 cabin reading a book, but I think he respected our privacy or maybe too stone by our actions that he didn't try to come into our cabin and peep

pls don't have naughty tots of my gf, pls respect her.
Oh no i cant help it! The thought of your gf dancing naked and rubbing her BARE ASS against the pole of a near empty mrt...makes me wanna PUKE my sperm out!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
don't make sense leh. u take MRT what time? MRT no passengers except 2 of u? the next cabin nobody? nobody can see her doing the pole dance from other cabin? u bao the whole MRT is it?
Bro, just ignore him. Lets enjoy other bros posts instead.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
Oh no i cant help it! The thought of your gf dancing naked and rubbing her BARE ASS against the pole of a near empty mrt...makes me wanna PUKE my sperm out!
Thank you
Old 06-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 16
Kruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Thank you
dude i was been sarcastic...u really have a skin of a croc!
Old 06-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, my ex-ex stayed in the west and i'm in the east. So sometimes late at night when we're both horny, i would pia ECP all the way to meet her and do it in the car. Forgot where's the area but we're hiding between some trucks in a construction area. 10 mins into the act, a police car drove past, the police saw us and i think they also stunned and dunno how to react. I quickly jump into the driver's seat and drove off in a different direction. thinking back makes me horny again.

In the end, went to some pvt carpark and do it in the back seat. but seriously, i'm more of a 81 kinda person.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
cancum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Bro, just ignore him. Lets enjoy other bros posts instead.

I like this statement of yours ! hehehehe
Old 06-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
dude i was been sarcastic...u really have a skin of a croc!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
mrHotStuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

still remember my secondary sch days.. love having quickie at the back top of the double deck bus when its empty..kinda kinky.. wen wanna cum, ask her to swallow it..telling her bopian, no where else to throw.. sometimes wen got people come up, act blur listen to discman.. those were the days.. now they got cameras in d bus..wanna hanky panky also think twice..
Old 07-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hugootober deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday night meeting a gal from net, we proceed to Changi Beach chit chat. Yesterday night the place very quiet and windy, later on feel comfortable each other and she start bj me as I sit on the bench and she bend down and took my gun out and keep sucking me. Wow....deep suck and suck until I dried up and then she swallows all my sperm. Feel so "siok" but the end just notice a guy standing behind us to see a free show......shit.....
Old 07-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugootober View Post
Yesterday night meeting a gal from net, we proceed to Changi Beach chit chat. Yesterday night the place very quiet and windy, later on feel comfortable each other and she start bj me as I sit on the bench and she bend down and took my gun out and keep sucking me. Wow....deep suck and suck until I dried up and then she swallows all my sperm. Feel so "siok" but the end just notice a guy standing behind us to see a free show......shit.....
wahhh..damn lucky la u. She swallow yours. Nowdays hard to get them to swallow, most of the time the will spit it out. Hhaha..mind sharing her contact?
Btw yesterday u sure or not that one looking at u is a human being? i kena once before there, tried to chase him but he just disappear.. Some say some part of Changi Beach very scary..
Old 07-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrHotStuff View Post
wahhh..damn lucky la u. She swallow yours. Nowdays hard to get them to swallow, most of the time the will spit it out. Hhaha..mind sharing her contact?
Btw yesterday u sure or not that one looking at u is a human being? i kena once before there, tried to chase him but he just disappear.. Some say some part of Changi Beach very scary..
Hey brother, don't scare me la..... I alway go there for great fun with my new meeting gals leh
Old 07-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrHotStuff View Post
Hey brother, don't scare me la..... I always go there for great fun with my new meeting gals leh
Old 07-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Governor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wat a lucky guy
Old 07-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey brother, don't scare me la..... I always go there for great fun with my new meeting gals leh
im not scaring u. Just sharing u only.. there was once i was making out at the beach next to the SAF Ferry Terminal, we were just about to get started wen she told me to walk off from that place. Later on she told me she saw something on the tree. Damn.. Just not my day la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1