The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Oh well, I guess half of my new PC just paid for itself.
Bro Shrouded,
First thank you for not disappearing totally after writing half the story. I usually only come into SBF to read yours.

Second, if this story is real, then I guess many of us also went through the same confused state when we realised we have a lot of women to choose. Yet at the same time, we want that one special one. If you need someone for your mental health, please reach out. I think many bros beside Bro EOS will he willing to give you a heart to heart talk and advice.

Third, though it sounds like fantasy, but my workplace is a bit like yours now. Just I'm really not keen to shit and eat at the same place cuz it will bring too much complications. But my sales manager and her all female sales team, all similar to what you're writing.

Last, have a prosperous 2022. Minimally, at least get rich. Besides getting laid.
Old 02-02-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
All the best and good luck Bro EOS
Thank you. It's been on and off since 2013. Nothing ever materialized.

However, let's not detract from this story here. Updates seem pretty live.

Happy new year everyone!

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 03-02-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I held her and stroked her hair, while willing myself not to get hard. It would be rather inappropriate given the situation.

Jasmine simply buried her face into my stomach. Thankfully it was extra padded now so I suppose it was like a pillow to her?

I didn't know what to say or what to tell her. Yet I wondered what he was trying to achieve by sending such a gift over. Was he trying to win her back?

J: Why are you naked?

Me: Erm. Towel dropped.

J: You're tempting me.

Me: What?

I quickly pulled her up and hugged her tightly, but she somehow decided to grab my dick and balls, squeezing them harder than usual. I flinched a little.

J: Why are men such jerks?

I didn't know what I did wrong this time, or what she was referring to, but I hoped she wasn't taking out her anger/frustration/sadness on my little bro.

Me: I think you'll feel better after a shower.

She squeezed harder, pulling on them as well, like it was some kind of stress ball. I thought my balls were going to get crushed and then there would be no more father's day for me.

Me: Could you not?

She released me.

J: Sorry.

I checked my balls. They were still there but a little sore.

I quickly wrapped the towel around myself again and led her to the bathroom.

She seemed to be in a daze and entered the shower fully clothed.

Me: Hey, you need to remove your clothes.

She struggled out of her dress but didn't remove it fully. I stepped into the shower stall to help her. Suddenly she turned on the water.

Me: Hey!

I quickly threw the towel out so it wouldn't get wet and helped her to remove her soaked clothes. She started crying again.

I didn't know what else to do other than hug her under the freezing cold water. She was already shivering. I wanted to turn the water to a slightly warmer temperature but her strong arms wrapped around me, pinning my arms to my sides.

She pushed me against the wall and kissed me forcefully.

Me: Hey… slow down…

J: Shut up. You know you want this.

She squatted down and swallowed my dick whole.

I pulled her up. She looked a little pissed. I hugged her.

Me: Hey, you're upset, I get it. But you don't have to do this. I don't even know why you're doing this.

She let the running water wash away her tears.

J: I was testing you.

Me: Huh?

J: I wanted to see what you would do if I was upset. Whether you'd just let me do whatever I want, or if you'd stop me and calm me down.

Me: Erm. Ok.

J: Thank you.

She hugged me again, and started crying.

Me: Do you want me to wash you?

J: Yes please.

I took her shower gel and soaped her.

J: Hair too.

Somehow I felt she was being rather needy, but I did it anyway.

After showering and drying her, she sat on the bed while I dried her hair with a hairdryer.

She smiled at me.

J: I really like how you take care of me.

She pushed me onto the bed and ripped off the towel again.

J: Now let me take care of you.

I stopped her.

Me: No. You're not in the right frame of mind. Let's just watch TV?

J: Ok.

We got dressed and headed to the living room to see what was on Netflix. As usual, the ice cream came out again. Coupled with my inactive lifestyle, it was no wonder I wasn't losing any weight. Perhaps I needed to start cycling again.

After the entire pint was gone, Jasmine just curled up and lay on me again, on my stomach. I guess maybe dad bods were in again. I placed my hand on her stomach.

J: Why aren't you touching me?

I rubbed her stomach jokingly.

J: You don't want to have sex?

Me: I don't want sex to be the only thing that keeps us together.

J: I know right. I miss the conversations, the cuddling, making out. Sex is like the cherry on top of the cake.

Me: You're coming back to work the day after. Are we going to act as though nothing happened between us?

J: That's up to you right?

Me: I don't want to spoil your image in the office.

J: I don't really care about that.

Me: Really?

J: It doesn't matter to me. But we can only be together officially after my divorce. So I'm gonna ask you one more time. Is this what you want?

Me: Yes.

J: I know you want to feel wanted. But I don't know how to make you feel wanted.

Me: It's just a feeling. Maybe like appreciation?

J: I want to have sex with you. Is that counted?

Me: You also wanted to have sex with Darren.

J: Yup. Just for the sex. Like I said, you give me more than just sex.

Me: What if Darren, or some other guy gives you more?

J: Oh. I never really considered that.

Me: Ah. Should I be worried?

J: Darren will never be more than a fuck buddy to me.

Me: That's really reassuring.

I wondered if she could sense the sarcasm.

J: He doesn't hug me, doesn't cuddle, we don't even kiss!

Me: Erm. But you really enjoy his huge dick. I could hear you moaning when I was sitting here the other day.

J: Please find a girl who doesn't moan or scream when they get fucked by Darren. I'll suck you dry if you can find one.

Me: What.

J: I'm just trying to say that it's impossible. Yes, he has a huge cock, fucks well, but that's all.

Me: That's very reassuring.

She flipped over and lay on my thighs, looking up at me.

J: You're really so much more than that. And I appreciate that.

She pulled me towards her for a kiss, but my current body shape and flexibility made it difficult.

Me: You wanna down and cuddle instead?

J: Let's go to the room.

Me: Ok.

We must have fallen asleep in each other's arms just kissing and cuddling.

The next morning I awoke again due to the sun. But this time, I drew the curtains and climbed back into bed with her. She didn't even wake up as I hugged her from behind.

I guess we'd probably wake up late and have a late brunch/lunch before we parted ways to prepare for work the next day.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I was halfway through showering when I thought I heard Jasmine crying.

I wrapped a towel around myself and went out.

She was seated at the dining table. She had opened the box. There were 2 oranges, an ang pow, and some sort of hardcover book. It seemed like he had made a photobook with all their photos from the past.

Jasmine sobbed as she flipped through the pages. On the last page it was just three words.
Can't help feeling that you will be hurt with Jasmine.
Old 03-02-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god, all this drama is keeping me really entertain.
Old 03-02-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Hope not, at least jasmine's marriage cannot be saved liao. Her husband have an entire family back in China.... And I don't think he will give it all up for her
Old 03-02-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Won't know until we've tried.
Old 03-02-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Thank god, all this drama is keeping me really entertain.
Glad you're entertained bro.
Old 03-02-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hope not, at least jasmine's marriage cannot be saved liao. Her husband have an entire family back in China.... And I don't think he will give it all up for her
Actually it's not China, but somewhere closer.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Somehow I still got the feeling that Shirlyn seem to be a better match for TS!
Old 03-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

The first day back to work in the office after CNY with Jasmine around was pretty normal.

Shirlyn was supposed to WFH but she came back to do the onboarding, as well as teach me how to do it for future hires.

Our new ops-hr colleague also started today. A fresh graduate from Temasek Poly School of Business. She was an innocent young girl of 20 going 21. Let's call her Karen. I wondered about the appropriateness of the hire, considering there were no real HR modules being taught in business school, according to her anyway, but I guess everyone had to start somewhere.

She wasn't very tall, probably around 1.6m or less, and dressed very business-like, in a white blouse and black skirt. Her spectacles made her look like she was a stern teacher and she wore her non-dyed hair in a short ponytail. Figure-wise, I suppose she was fine. Not really curvy, but her tight blouse probably made her chest look bigger than it actually was.

Throughout the whole onboarding, I realised she kept looking at Shirlyn's chest. It probably didn't help that she was wearing a rather tight, yet low-cut top today. Probably with a good bra.

Jasmine too, kept looking at Shirlyn's chest. Then looking at me, probably trying to see if I was being seduced, which I wasn't.

I later found out that Karen had never met Shirlyn before, all the previous interviews were done by Rebecca, mostly via Zoom.

Shirlyn organized a welcome lunch as well, but it was more like me going to the hawker centre to buy chicken rice for everyone.

As usual, I had my smoke breaks with Jasmine, not really chatting much, trying not to draw much attention to ourselves.

Closer to the end of the workday, Karen came up to me.

K: Hey Mark?

Me: Yeah?

K: How old are you? You seem pretty old.

I was wondering what it had to do with anything.

Me: Well, I was probably in Poly when you were born.

K: Oh. I was just wondering why you aren't a manager or something. Since you are so old. Poor performance at work?

Somehow, I wasn't really liking this new hire. She didn't seem to have a filter from her brain to her mouth.

Me: I was in the army for 14 years.

K: Ah no wonder. Ok.

Me: I've only been here about a year.

K: Ok. So you're junior staff. Maybe I'll be manager before you.

Me: Sure. Go for it.

K: I got a diploma. All you army boys never studied right?

I bit my lip, trying to think of a suitable retort.

Me: Yeah. I only got a diploma in human resource.

K: Oh is it. Must be part time. No wonder you are still a junior staff.

Maybe her arrogance and acerbic nature appealed to some, but not to me. She kind of reminded me of Rebecca, but a little more bimbotic.

Thankfully, she was tasked with other administrative tasks, and would be learning from Rebecca next week onwards. Since we were split teams, I probably would have little to no interaction with her.

Jasmine and I were smoking just before ending work. Strangely, Shirlyn came to join us as well, much to Jasmine's surprise, but she didn't smoke. Jasmine eyed her suspiciously, probably why was she dressed so sexily today.

J: How's your new girl?

Me: Horrible.

S: Why?

Me: She reminds me of Rebecca.

S: Yeah. She kept asking me about my qualifications, and my age. And if I'm really the GM. Quite annoying.

She turned to Jasmine.

S: So, how's your first day back?

J: I'll manage. Didn't realise I left so much shit behind.

S: Don't worry about it. I'll get Joan or Mark to brief you more.

J: Thanks.

Suddenly, she held Jasmine's hand and whispered in her ear. Her face changed, first a frown, then a forced smile. I wonder what she said.

S: Well, I'll see you two tomorrow then.

We bade her goodbye.

Me: What did she say?

J: Why are you so nosy?

Me: Why are you snapping at me?

J: Urgh. I wish you didn't confess to her.

Me: Sorry.

J: She said she hopes there's no hard feelings, and not to hurt you.

Me: Erm.

J: Like hello? Don't stress me can? I just came back to work.

Me: What has not hurting me got to do with work?

J: I won't hurt you intentionally. At least I hope not.

Me: Whatever happens, I'm sure it's for a reason.

J: Oh well. Anyway, do you want me to wait for you till 7?

Me: You need a lift home?

J: Not really. I just thought maybe we could have dinner.

Me: Sure. Around here? Or nearer to your place?

J: You wanna go to that steakhouse in Joo Chiat?

Me: Sure.

J: Alright! I'll make a reservation.

We finished our sticks and headed back to the lobby, and somehow bumped into Karen on her way out.

K: Wah… so fast making friends with the new girl?

J: I'm not new, I'm more senior than him.

K: Oh?

J: I just took a break.

K: Then you so fast going after the new guy?

J: What the fuck?

K: Don't worry. I'm not your competition. He's old enough to be my father.

Then she left.

J: Urgh. That nosy bitch.

Me: Ignore her.

We chilled until I could drive out and headed over the the steak place.

Dinner was fine. And I sent her home after dinner.

We shared a goodnight kiss and I went home.

I was thankful for the lack of drama on the first day back with Jasmine in the office.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wow that Karen.... No wonder you named her Karen hahaha, are most of the younger generations now like that? I will make sure my kids are nowhere near that kind of characters....
Old 04-02-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wow that Karen.... No wonder you named her Karen hahaha, are most of the younger generations now like that? I will make sure my kids are nowhere near that kind of characters....
"See Gin Na"!!! - Such behavior on the first day!
I foresee a difficult life ahead of her, unless she is super talented in some areas.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I foresee a difficult life ahead of her, unless she is super talented in some areas.
I suspect she must have some connection judging by the way she speak, therefore I doubt she will have a difficult life ahead.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 04-02-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
With such a bitchy mouth, pretty sure she is super talented with her mouth.. 😂🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1