The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
there was no tornado in OS last night as around 1am all the familiar faces were out in the open. However, i accidently discovered that a small wind hit NPW earlier that night which victimized 3 PRCs. I was around that area till 4am but couldn't catch any fish as my rod was pretty short yesterday.
Your fishing rod is not short but you purposely want to test your angeling skills. Put long string to hook big fish. Dun be shy lah , we know your tactics liao.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come

In reply to statasta, there is going to be a double or 1.5 increment at least lol. Coz they also want to have CNY ma...
Old 06-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hexs1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wan hot and young malay girl in kl , btw i am chinese dmgRM 150 max

age do not exceed 23
Old 06-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Your fishing rod is not short but you purposely want to test your angeling skills. Put long string to hook big fish. Dun be shy lah , we know your tactics liao.
ooops! bro sengseng knows my tactic already. I only know how to use my short rod and angeling skills to attract the female gender to me. Maybe bro sengseng or other fellow cheongsters can teach me a trick or 2 on how to use the long rod as I'm a shy person?
Old 06-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
ooops! bro sengseng knows my tactic already. I only know how to use my short rod and angeling skills to attract the female gender to me. Maybe bro sengseng or other fellow cheongsters can teach me a trick or 2 on how to use the long rod as I'm a shy person?
u r better than that, u r good in double rod skill, so bro dyelook also attracted by u.
lol, not only big fish, big turtle also... kekekeke
Old 07-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
u r better than that, u r good in double rod skill, so bro dyelook also attracted by u.
lol, not only big fish, big turtle also... kekekeke
omg! Please no advertisers here therefore you may stop promoting me. bro ken, don't double boil northern mushroom soup at home but come to OS and blow some water with me.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stastasta View Post
will the girls charge cheaper price becos near to CNY ?
northern mushroom is ever popular during CNY because due to lack of rain and shine, the northern musrooms have difficulty in growing. However, if you do have any ctcs whom charged cheaper during this season, feel free to contact me. You may find local cuisines at brickfields whom charge prices as low as rm50. Sometimes you may get some discounts too however there's no money back guarantee.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
In reply to statasta, there is going to be a double or 1.5 increment at least lol. Coz they also want to have CNY ma...
omg is that true? No wonder prices offered by ruby services is extremely high! Maybe they could provide sbf members a 50% discount? Sorry poor man like me goes for cny shopping in giant or mydin and can't afford robinsons or isetan.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
omg! Please no advertisers here therefore you may stop promoting me. bro ken, don't double boil northern mushroom soup at home but come to OS and blow some water with me.
too tired to go hush2, may be next round... prefer papaya farm instead. hehe
Old 07-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
m.hyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
Last night RTF the return of Xiao Min. Though there are rumours of wind around but we managed to battle through.

This is my 5th RTF since I last known her. She said she just return from Dailian.

Her skin is still so smooth as ever that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body.

I went on to attack her twin peaks. Her boobs are soft and a handful. Really shiok just kneading it like tofu. Most admirable was her pink nipples. Seconds upon simulation, her nipples erect into a peanut shape structure. She can't take my tongue job as she very sensitive whenever my tongue touched her body.

She one hell of the Devil when come to BBBJ , I almost blew out but I was quick to hold it as I want my little to feel her pussy.

After the lenghtly period of sucking and licking each other. Is time to put on a cap and bonk her . Xiao Min is a real moaner - she would close her eyes, tilt her head upwards and moan as though she is in some kinda of trance... Shit... Watching her innocent expression makes me feel like I'm bonking some innocent school girl ! Think of it now feel like going back for her today.

After several positions and I finally able to shot out my cum.

FR on Xiao Min
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM120 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke

She said there a lot of wind lately and did dare to hang around . As most are her regular. For those interested can me for her number.
bro can intro can where to find?I just came back from KL may go down next month. try a club 4 times the price for 2 hrs. nice PRC thou
Old 07-02-2010, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
too tired to go hush2, may be next round... prefer papaya farm instead. hehe
which papaya farm u intend to go to? Seremban? You also don't want to go and everytime also tired! you hiding northern mushroom at ur place?
Old 07-02-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
riken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by klcc View Post
Last night RTF the return of Xiao Min. Though there are rumours of wind around but we managed to battle through.

This is my 5th RTF since I last known her. She said she just return from Dailian.

Her skin is still so smooth as ever that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body.

I went on to attack her twin peaks. Her boobs are soft and a handful. Really shiok just kneading it like tofu. Most admirable was her pink nipples. Seconds upon simulation, her nipples erect into a peanut shape structure. She can't take my tongue job as she very sensitive whenever my tongue touched her body.

She one hell of the Devil when come to BBBJ , I almost blew out but I was quick to hold it as I want my little to feel her pussy.

After the lenghtly period of sucking and licking each other. Is time to put on a cap and bonk her . Xiao Min is a real moaner - she would close her eyes, tilt her head upwards and moan as though she is in some kinda of trance... Shit... Watching her innocent expression makes me feel like I'm bonking some innocent school girl ! Think of it now feel like going back for her today.

After several positions and I finally able to shot out my cum.

FR on Xiao Min
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM120 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke

She said there a lot of wind lately and did dare to hang around . As most are her regular. For those interested can me for her number.

Bro,

can i have her location and her number???
BTw, can she speaks english??
thanks ya
Old 07-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
which papaya farm u intend to go to? Seremban? You also don't want to go and everytime also tired! you hiding northern mushroom at ur place?
Seremban Siau Bao I have tried b4, But Seremban Papaya not yet lah. I wonder how it taste like ??
Old 07-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
i wish i could, but....
Old 07-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Seremban Siau Bao I have tried b4, But Seremban Papaya not yet lah. I wonder how it taste like ??
ofcoz juicy, last tried was 30dmg from 6~10pm, lucky as that day beer on my friend!! hehe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1