The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Funky_guy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxify View Post
Hello bros, want to share my latest adventure after the pinoy nurse bonk. Well, got a contact from a bro here and started sms-ing. Let's call her G. G is a 30 yr old, pino, working for expatriate family. After nearly 2 weeks of sms-ing, we finally met. Pick her up near her workplace and brought her to the Balestier Shaw Cinema. No no, not to watch movie. Just went to the Macdonalds for a quick meal.

After our dinner, took a walk nearby and we are SURROUNDED by budget hotels. Frangance, Hotel 81 etc. So I ask her if she like to watch cable TV at the hotel? Lame but it works. Once we are there, no surprise again, she is one horny maid. She gave a decent bbbj and even offer me raw if I can pull out in time. My principal is to play safe, play long. Got my trusted Okomoto and finished the job.

Any bro who up me can drop me a PM... willing to share this one. My one and only advice is to bring your condoms along. Shouldn't be too difficult to score.
Merry Christmas!

FR on G

Age- 30(Claimed)
Looks- 5/10( not ugly but definitely not pretty)
Boobs- Nearly non existence
BBBJ- 7/10 (2 rounds)
FJ- 7/10(horny)
Hi Bro,

can you share the contact
that you share the experience here? my email is [email protected] Thanks
Old 28-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading some of the encounters by bros here, i will try to open my eyes bigger for maids around. Not going to be easy as i'm those who normally pays for sex, but screwing maids does seems very exciting.
Old 28-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky_guy View Post
Hi Bro,

can you share the contact
that you share the experience here? my email is [email protected] Thanks
Why so despo...?
People already said looks are 5/10, boobs are non-existent, you still ghian?

For all you know, skali contact is an ah kua...
Why you so like dat?
Old 28-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grue76 View Post
Bros just wanted to post a thank you to the senior bros here for their posts and advice. Though I'm not a frequent contributor I have found the stuff here invaluable, especially the advice not to shit where you live.

I have to admit that my maid is quite good looking, very tight body, flowing long hair and wears spag tops all the time that can see a hint of ball. :P Drives me nuts and there have been many times I have been tempted to try my luck. The posts here have prevented me from doing so and it's been the right thing to do (or not to do la). So must thank everyone....blue balls is blue balls but must not jeopardise family life right..

Sry for cheong hei post but been wanting to say thanks to The Lord and others for a while...

Hmmm.... wonder where u live bro??
Old 28-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LoQoHummeR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i need contacts bros..
anyone care to help me out?
want to try to bonk maid
Old 28-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonroda View Post
dude where'd you picked them up?
anywhere dude. just collect their contacts. One outing i will go out and collect at least 3 contacts. Will aim for young and alone maid. You can also go neighbourhood shopping centres during weekdays like 11am-3pm. Higher chances in those working for ang mohs. They will sort of get influence and get very easy
Old 29-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dn360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Srn Bros,

Need advice on how to pick up maid, had read all FR from bros, but still no chance to pick up 1 maid...... Sad right? I am staying in the east, maids around my area, some are nice, but when i try to talk to them, they walk away. Can some bros, advice me what to do?

Is it becos of my age? i m 39yr

Thanks
Old 29-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

for all the bros who keep on thinking how to tackle a maid...i share with u this SOP which I sent to a bro here asking for advice....hope it works...

hi bro,

very easy one...just take out your phone....then ask her directly...excuse me...is this AMK Ave 5?... block 123 right?.... she will sure say yes....then say...funny..i called my friend but cant get him..he ask me wait for him here....i not sure if correct place....any market here?..

she sure say here n there got this n tat..then ask , ...u staying here?...ohh..u work here...u from indo?....how long u here....she will reply blah blah blah....

ohh..nice to meet u...oh..my name is alex...u?...thanks for your help..actually my friend also looking for a maid..how long more your contract?....he urgent becoz baby no one look after...u also look after baby here or old ppl?.....she will reply blah blah blah...

then everyday u come down by food?.... around this time?...good ah...can come down to walk walk (test water see if she can come down or cant...if cant dont waste time)

by the way..can i have your phone number?..just in case i need to ask abt the maid hiring procedure...or if next time my friend want then can check with u....

if she give....goal!!!

if not....i dont know lo..ahhaha..so far if i have gone that far...i never miss a penalty before...

hope this helps bro.....
Old 29-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn360 View Post
Hi to all Srn Bros,

Need advice on how to pick up maid, had read all FR from bros, but still no chance to pick up 1 maid...... Sad right? I am staying in the east, maids around my area, some are nice, but when i try to talk to them, they walk away. Can some bros, advice me what to do?

Is it becos of my age? i m 39yr

Thanks
Bro DN360,
You just needs to scroll back 5-6 pages and there are numberous tips from samster here, I have score few goals following the tips.

By the way, I am older than you few years so age is not a problem.
Old 30-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Guys there are enough tips and tricks here.

Please do not ask the same questions everytime....

Every sammybro who has read the tips and mastered them has had major success....

And there are juniors now sharing their FRs too....

Remember newbies there is no easy way out.... The only easy way is paid sex....

Anything else you have to woo the girl or make her believe that you are wooing her....

If you want it easier than that.... Well......
Old 30-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Use ur own tactic to get the bonk. If really out of wits then very sorry nobody can really help u tips had been shared in this thread.
Old 30-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually i have an idea for people who wanna fuck your own maid...

Step-by-step guide to fuck your own made:

1) Give her time off every sunday
2) Give her a phone so that you can "track her movement"
3) Let one of the bros here (let's call him Rick) befriend her. Tell Rick where she go, what she look like (can show him pics of her)
4) Rick to tackle her and test fuck first
5) Pay for anything your maid demands, i.e. topping up of cards etc so that she carries on to have sex with Rick. Of course, she must not know you know Rick and you are behind all this.
6) Rick to propose idea to blind fold and tie up (light bondage) fun.
7) You know what to do next!
5) Play more
Old 30-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfast View Post
actually i have an idea for people who wanna fuck your own maid...

Step-by-step guide to fuck your own made:

1) Give her time off every sunday
2) Give her a phone so that you can "track her movement"
3) Let one of the bros here (let's call him Rick) befriend her. Tell Rick where she go, what she look like (can show him pics of her)
4) Rick to tackle her and test fuck first
5) Pay for anything your maid demands, i.e. topping up of cards etc so that she carries on to have sex with Rick. Of course, she must not know you know Rick and you are behind all this.
6) Rick to propose idea to blind fold and tie up (light bondage) fun.
5) Play more
This thread can make a book on how to really hook up a maid.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 30-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfast View Post
lind fold and tie up (light bondage) fun.
5) Play more

I hope you are not serious bro .. maids are not dumb as you make them to be .. if you push them into corner, they have more than enough 'help lines' for legal advice .. I learnt from few of my friend's mess up with their maid .. when threatened, she calmly said she will tell MOM that employer sexually abusing her ... and filipina maids will lie with conviction, that they will even pass lie detector .. And if anybody remember, me too had a near save .. I had to wait out till she went to philippines for holiday and quickly cancel her permit and file black report to MOM, and when she try coming back and her pass reject, she dare to threaten to report to MOM that I abuse .. I escape safely because I already pre-report to MOM...

And for the kiddos who are trying to hook up maids - same thing .. more than enough maids have said to me it is easier to fuck up kids, because, firstly, they are ready to steal to pay the maid's blackmails, and secondly, easy target for blackmail, and no kid dare not admit to their parents they are in deep shit.

Few year ago, when I used to hang around at Middle Road - the Billiard bar and Amaran for sunday tea dance, enough of maids have virtual slaves, who are kids who have got their balls caught up, and are like toys.

And more often I have been out with some girls, when they see some teen kid, with their parents, brazenly walk up to the kid and say hello .. and when the parents ask the connection, the girl coolly say that she is their son's special friend .. I saw more than one parent getting mad at the kid, right in front of lucky plaza ... Not funny ...

And, maids will say "see what my boyfriend will do for me" and they call up and in fifteen minutes, the kid turns up with 50$ and she cool says to her that she will let him tough her next week, now disappear ... (I have been preserving my silence on this matter actually ... and getting worried seeing the number of teens learning ropes on how to fuck up their happiness ...)

Play safe. If you are not exposed to commercial sex, be extra extra safe .. Guys who have been exposed to commercial sex will know how to manage blackmail attempts ..

Again - play safe .. if you are not used to getting happiness fuck up - be extra safe ...

Not scaring anybody ...Have fun, not fuck up ..

No further comments in this ..

And if any brother suspect I am trying scare tactic, ask any maid in Singapore for few year about Sparks, Amaran and Billiard Bar .. those used to be our play ground where we learn many hard lessons ...
Old 30-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
civickills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well said bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1