The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by liufatt View Post
FR for club vivacious

First time tio this kind of bad experience

SASA

Look : 8/10. The photo okt post is fake..but luckily i prefer the real person i met.

Body : 8/10 Petite girl, nice body and not much fats

Showering : 0/10 Basic SOP also bo. Everything also shy..still want come out earn money

BBBJ : 0/10 Never even initiate at all. CBJ also bo..wtf.

FJ : 0/10 Everything never do i also buay steam liao.

Fingering : 9/10 she is very wet. But problem is got smell.

Pussy : 2/10. Bushy and got smell

Communication : 0/10 1 chicken 1 duck

Damage : 120 90min

RTF: How to RTF with this kind of standard...
Wow! I'm very surprised because my experience was drastically different. For example my ratings:

BBBJ : 8/10 Quite skillful

FJ : 8/10 Very accomodating

Pussy : Didn't notice any abnormal smell

Communication : 7/10 Her English was passable, no problem communicating at all, we were bantering and laughing all the time

RTF: Yes! Already scheduled

Seems that it's indeed one man's meat is another man's poison
Old 01-06-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liufatt View Post
FR for club vivacious

First time tio this kind of bad experience

SASA

Look : 8/10. The photo okt post is fake..but luckily i prefer the real person i met.

Body : 8/10 Petite girl, nice body and not much fats

Showering : 0/10 Basic SOP also bo. Everything also shy..still want come out earn money

BBBJ : 0/10 Never even initiate at all. CBJ also bo..wtf.

FJ : 0/10 Everything never do i also buay steam liao.

Fingering : 9/10 she is very wet. But problem is got smell.

Pussy : 2/10. Bushy and got smell

Communication : 0/10 1 chicken 1 duck

RTF: How to RTF with this kind of standard...

My friend booked patty.

Posting on his behalf.

Look : 8/10. The photo okt post is real for this

Body : 8/10 nice body

Showering : 8/10 Basic SOP

BBBJ : 10/10 Power...jitao CIM

FJ : 10/10 accommodate every position.

Fingering : 9/10. My friend finger abit only.

Massage : 10/10 head massage till my friend sleep and nearly forget to do 2nd time

RTF : YES! wait till pocket recover first..
Same experience as you on Sa Sa. At first I thought the smell comes from my socks. Now that you mentioned, my socks smell better.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
These girls are likely to tell stories about their background...popular ones for syt is they are unuversity students....incidentally almost all the time they are studying psychology lol. Or they have a sick mother needing an operation. Just get into the role play and have a fuck in the make belief world they created.
Want your to sympathy, than next time the cow in the farm die you will give her more money
Old 01-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 17
Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!

FR on Sugar from Emmunuella

Location:: discreet but not friendly for public transport. Unit is good.. But shower need to share...7/10

Face:: 90 pct like pic.. Boobs size average ..7/10
Service:: shower was SOP...7/10
Bbbj:: awesome.. Very flexible and takes time.. Hardworking..8/10
CIM:: took it all in 8/10
Painting:: good and accommodative.. 7/10
FJ::She is really wild, can tell when she rode cowgirl style on me..9/10
GFE:: good but average speaking of english only..7/10
Overall:: very nice girl with a great service..7/10
RTF:: many choice out there

Thanks OKT for arrangement..
Old 01-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
teeruklover all along as TheRegentLust, you don't know meh? both TRL

even you can use teeruklover old number to book TheRegentLust girls because same okt ma...
Haha.. that show im not as bunny as u folks lol
Old 01-06-2017, 10:35 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can't seems to find much fr on stable cum home. Should I commando, or stick to reliable stables and girls with fr? Really tempted by cum home's Bunny.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by narb View Post
Can't seems to find much fr on stable cum home. Should I commando, or stick to reliable stables and girls with fr? Really tempted by cum home's Bunny.
Bro, I think I asked about her a month ago. Somehow I think they not very legit.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by narb View Post
Had a few experience with Cumhome before. But that was 4 months ago. I rtf Fanny from there as her service is really top notch. However, never tried after so long as the girls they have right now don't seems to fit my liking. Have also seen a few bad reviews about Cumhome though, maybe you can try it and let us know?
Old 01-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Chony

Chony is a a peculiar lady
I am not suprised some, including me, had very good time with her, while others were not fully satisfied.
And yes, she is not a pro and she is doign it for the first (?) time on the side.
very nice girl for me, the one that you meet when going clubbing / bars.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Pop Club Poseidon

Date / Time: 31st May @ 1230hrs.
Completed my HDB 1st appt with time to spare so tried my luck to book Candy since I was nearby but only Pop was available. Took a look at her profile and decided to give her a pop lol.

Location: Same arduous flight up the stairs again....but I like the place cos its discreet, big rooms, clean and many rooms lol.

Looks: 9/10. What u see in the forum is definitely what u are going to get. She is thai tanned cos Thai FL loves the app 360 to "whiten" themselves lol. Cute, pretty, confirmed from LOS cos she was always smiling. Love her dress sense, she is quite fashionable.

Boobs: 7.5/10. A reduced rating cos of 2 visible scars under her enhanced boobs. A made in Korea job. However, they are soft not the rock hard type. Nipples are easily erected by licking, very sensitive. She tried to boob fuck me lol whilst catbathing.

Body: 9/10. She stands at 155cm, petite body frame perfectly complimented by her enhanced rack. Smooth enuff with a medium sized tattoo behind her right shoulder. Lightweight and easy to carry around. Lovely jacked ass. Wonderful for doggie. The best matching description??? Think Queen's body as a comparison.

Frenching: 8/10 reduced rating cos she started off with minimal frenching. Pop thought her role was just here to get fucked. Gave an 8 cos of massive improvement in 2nd round after some counselling by yours truly. Think Febby as comparison of how blur blur she can be.

BBBJ: 9/10. One of her better skills complimented by solid catbathing. 1st round she used her hand to HJ whilst BBBJing. I dont like and it was a bit rush. 2nd round total hands free and gave me a 20 mins blowout!!! I LIKE!!!. Took my whole dick in and her ball sucking / licking was fantastic, one of the most sensual. Think Ray as comparison for a good blowjob except without braces. Guidance is important leh.

Pussy: 7.5/10. it is tight but discount cos of her bush..too long for my liking. Fingering allowed but i skipped the painting. Me dont like bush. She promised to get it shaved clean or at least trim asap. Cos she worked in a hi end club in Pattaya with strong Jap and Korean clientele, she tot SG men are like them who loves bushes. Chey!!!

FJ: 9/10. Her petite yet compact body meant she is a very good fuck. I pumped her real hard and almost every thrust was balls deep, enjoyed looking at her "song" looking face. I guessed she enjoyed herself very much, her pussy was soaking wet after both sessions. 1st shot minimal KY used, 2nd shot totally no KY applied lol, I pyscho her lol.
1st shot completed in missionary after cowgirl. 2nd shot completed in doggie??? Wow I cannot remember when I last completed in doggie tbh but her ass is not to be wasted. No, it was not only me working, she butt fucked me to cum. I fucked her, she fucked me straight back. I LIKE!!! The room is spacious, I even managed to carry fuck Pop cos she is lightweight. Probably 1st time, I bonked a FL all around the bed and room. She is experienced enough and made my session a great one cos she listened to what I wanted and simply accommodated.

GFE: 8.5/10 Pop speaks very very softly and sweetly in good english cos of her job in Pattaya. She knows her PR lingo. She has a smile on her face at all times, really friendly, see her pics, exactly the same. She bothered to make up, do her hair, gave them "bounce" cos she felt 1st impression is important. We have chemistry and chatted like long lost friends. She gave me a really strong massage in btw shots, surprising given her petite size. Totally dont feel commercial imo.

RTF: Yes. I want to see if she improves further (I like being mentor) n see her "to be" shaven pussy. I am sure she will get better n better only cos her work attitude is right and she possesses the right "tools"
If u want to hard bonk a petite lady she is the one, she can take it.
If you are looking for a sweet GND n good GFE, she is also the one, she is that friendly.
If u want to hardcore a gal and expect sadistic AV actions, skip her.

Attached is my personal live shot of Pop yesterday lol. She also obliged lol.

Again, please take my FR with a pinch of salt.
Different ppl, different experience. Lest, brainless doubters thinks $5 per FR can buy me a HDB flat lol.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Want your to sympathy, than next time the cow in the farm die you will give her more money
Haha true...there was this Connie who tried to Connie me with Mother sick need money while she happily wine n dine on her social network page....
Old 01-06-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha true...there was this Connie who tried to Connie me with Mother sick need money while she happily wine n dine on her social network page....
Chiongsters set the rules not the way around.
Sob sob stories are for their own bf not us lol imo.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Chiongsters set the rules not the way around.
Sob sob stories are for their own bf not us lol imo.
Haha so true....why give a damn for a speck of sand for a whole beach of sand....
Old 01-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its like that... how many guys fall into her trap of "You're special, you're my 1 and only"
Old 01-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
ToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant future

Any stable still does nuru massage?

Recent FRs
Ella from Angels Aura

Honey Massage from SGLoneyGuys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1