The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
pclab is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro shrouded, I think you are pretty cruel towards Shirley... Not sure whats your intention but I'm pretty sure it's not really work related?

She obviously seems interested in you, won't say it's love at this stage, but she's surely trying to control herself. Are you intending to sort of test her? Or yourself To choose her over jasmine?

I guess Ann is out of the picture by now? Any attempt to trash it out with her once and for all?

Yeah, I agree with this. Shirley did not sleep with other men. Saved herself for you! A single man who is decent. She has needs but she waited for a good guy to come alone. That person is you! Don't go to her about your problems with Jasmine. That is hurting her. The problem is between you and Jasmine. You handle it like a man, don't talk to other girls about your problem. The problem is between you and Jasmine. You're not a mind reader, talk to her. Girls say you're dumb, but they won't tell you how they feel. Relationships are a two way street. Jasmine is playing games. Shirley has told you with her own mouth. She likes you, and wants to be with you.

Shirly is waiting for you, and while she is waiting. She is not getting dicked down by other guys.
Old 30-01-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pclab View Post
Shirly is waiting for you, and while she is waiting. She is not getting dicked down by other guys.
Plus she is slim with huge boobs! - it's a rare combination
If her face is normal/presentable, that is perfect.
I really like her character/personality in the story.
Old 30-01-2022, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Real or not, Shrouded bro, you're a damn good story writer.

Probably the best I've read so far, besides Ayn Rand.
Old 30-01-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
pclab is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Real or not, Shrouded bro, you're a damn good story writer.

Probably the best I've read so far, besides Ayn Rand.

Yes he is an amazing writer. I spent four-days straight reading his story. Camping for more!
Old 30-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmine is the one that say she need time to sort out her marriage first and blocked you. Now she is fucking Darren when you are available. And she was really enjoying the fucking session with Darren, moaning nonstop.

For me i just can't, imagine if making love to her, then the image of her fucking Darren and the moaning during they fuck, will keep appear on my mind. How will you react?

Ya, i guess now all your readers prefer you to go for Shirly. The best among those lady? Haha.

Can't wait for your next update.
Old 30-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Go go go...Mark go for Shirlyn. Of all the ladies you had encountered, in my opinion she is best behaved and like you.

Best of luck and cheers!
Old 30-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I do have a feeling thou that Mark will still go for jasmine. Y? U might ask.

Because of human nature. We wanted something that is harder to reach. Something beyond us, something that we cannot have. The higher the difficulties, the more we crave for.

Logically thinking, if someone really like you. He/she will want to spend every minutes of their time with you, there won't be any time for someone else. And definately won't go ard screwing others when you are available.
Old 30-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Are you going back to the one who loves you or are you going back to the one you love.

Been there ,I went back to the one who loved me and left the one whom I had loved as I really could not keep pleasing her, while the one who loves me keep wanting to please me and I please her back. Happy till today. 20plus years already. My 2 cents
Old 30-01-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Xtrail02 is one of the Best!Xtrail02 is one of the Best!Xtrail02 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicon1 View Post
Are you going back to the one who loves you or are you going back to the one you love.

Been there ,I went back to the one who loved me and left the one whom I had loved as I really could not keep pleasing her, while the one who loves me keep wanting to please me and I please her back. Happy till today. 20plus years already. My 2 cents

Old 30-01-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good advise - provided you reciprocate the love.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes bro...u shld just focus on Shirley...she is the one that is saving herself just for u. This is definitely a noble act and further evidence that respects and loves u.
Old 30-01-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story from Shrouded.. one of the best stories.
Cant wait for new updates from Shrouded
Old 30-01-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Mark/Shrouded, Jasmine is just another Ann/Felicia/Rebecca who cannot respect and truly love you. Move on. Jasmine is trash, not worth anything at all.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 30-01-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

u are wise in your choice, many guys chase so hard for the one they love but end up with so much sufferings cos the other party doesn't really reciprocate. If the feelings are mutual, we don't usually make it difficult for the man to win us over. Some men would think easy win so they don't treasure until the woman walks away then comes the regrets, seen alot of such....
Old 30-01-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
u are wise in your choice, many guys chase so hard for the one they love but end up with so much sufferings cos the other party doesn't really reciprocate. If the feelings are mutual, we don't usually make it difficult for the man to win us over. Some men would think easy win so they don't treasure until the woman walks away then comes the regrets, seen alot of such....
You are right, many are so engrossed in the hunt and conquest that they lost sight of what is the meaning of searching for right one.
It does not mean that the harder to get one is the better or the one you love is the right one.
I nearly gave up on my search as it is not easy to find someone who can really click, bond and knows what you are thinking by just looking at you.

Many couples loose sight of why they are together after some time and are not able to tell the difference between having sex and making love.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1