The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
More like dry the cum up
LOL you are KOC, King of Cum so surely got alot, will not dry up so easily

Old 28-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Haha, but got girl complain to me before... Taiwanese sometimes like to eat the bing liang and their teeth become very red/pink. They say they see already want to vomit lol.

-edit-

I used to go to Dome 2 before, back when they had some reaaaaaally good looking ones. Then I realised that my chinese sucks, so I can't really communicate well with them. Somehow LOS ladies even if their english is terrible, still can seem to understand what I want to do/say. The PRC ones... most just don't bother and ask me to faster shoot. Hahahaha
Chosen destination is always where they can get good income and many customers. I think they can tahan whatever kind of customers as long as money is good.

One girl i had recently was boasting to me about how in japan she can get average "8" and up to "10" customers a day. But that is counting the various type of package offered - got 1 shot, 2 shots, massage with hj, etc. If more stables here offer 1 shot short-time deal, probably can snare more customers daily as well.

Yet despite all this, they still want to come here and try their luck. Must be something good that draws them, i don't know.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:18 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Chosen destination is always where they can get good income and many customers. I think they can tahan whatever kind of customers as long as money is good.

One girl i had recently was boasting to me about how in japan she can get average "8" and up to "10" customers a day. But that is counting the various type of package offered - got 1 shot, 2 shots, massage with hj, etc. If more stables here offer 1 shot short-time deal, probably can snare more customers daily as well.

Yet despite all this, they still want to come here and try their luck. Must be something good that draws them, i don't know.
Dome 1 always offer 2 shots package is because in the past as 2 shot was $120-140 range so offering $60-70 for 1 shot is a waste of time so OKT bundle it to 2 shots

But now price can be shot up to 160-180 and some stables also offer 1 shot but at $90-110 which is already the same price as PRC and double of Thai WL in GL ($50 1 shot)
Old 28-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yeah, some shops in Taiwan offer 30-45mins one shot packages. Not a whole lot in terms of basic pay, but because of the high turnover in terms of customer volume, these girls can really rack up a whole lot in terms of tips.

It seems that Singapore favours the longer, 1/1.5 hours slots with 1/2 shots like in JB, which frankly sometimes I feel is way too long. That's a lot of time filler in between shots/shower and I understand that some bros like to chit chat so they like the longer ones.

It is only so rare that I find an FL that I like enough to talk to. Most of the times I leave after my first shot (even if it's a 1.5 hour slot) but I don't tell the OKT until after the full 1.5 hour is up so I can give the girl some time to rest. I can literally be in and out in 45mins because I don't really feel like hanging around talking if the girl can't speak much English (and also, in case of cops). Not my style to squeeze out a second shot just because there's time left as I feel really tired for the rest of the day if I do so (I book lunch timings).

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Dome 1 always offer 2 shots package is because in the past as 2 shot was $120-140 range so offering $60-70 for 1 shot is a waste of time so OKT bundle it to 2 shots

But now price can be shot up to 160-180 and some stables also offer 1 shot but at $90-110 which is already the same price as PRC and double of Thai WL in GL ($50 1 shot)
$80-$90 for 1 shot is fair enough imho. And agree with broessex that 45 min also shiok already to get the deed done. 1 hr is quite a lot of time to kill if cannot click with the girl or she don't know / don't want to give massage.

You can't really say GL thai WL charges much less. Their $40 ticket is 20 min. Likewise $50 for 30 min ... so 45 min to 1 hr for what the stables charge for 1 shot is about there lah. For me, that's still the draw of dome 1. Not forgetting, the dome 1 girls are typically younger and fresher. So all in all, pretty fair.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have rested for a week or so...My to bonk list shall be in this priority order....tinnie, dizzy, vovo, fizzy, candy, nell. Now for the $$$ part lol
Heard that Dizzy, Vovo and Fizzy did not make it. So help you to save $. 1 down 2 to go.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks Aon-Kingdom

Her 3rd trip to our little red dot. All under different stable.
My 3rd FR for her =D

Her body still maintain as good as before, slim with little baby fats and a nice pair of boobs (Inverted nips) to fit her petite frame. cant stop fondling her cute pair of boobs and licking her nips. im a sucker for inverted nips. To un-invert her nips is my greatest pleasure knowing that she enjoys it.

Service as good as ever, BBBJ, speaks a little bit of French and accommodating in all positions. FJ is especially tight, sqeezing my 2IC at every thrust. used up my 2 ammo in 60mins. All in all, Shes one of my top bonks. Will RTF if Vit M recharge complete
Old 28-05-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
$80-$90 for 1 shot is fair enough imho. And agree with broessex that 45 min also shiok already to get the deed done. 1 hr is quite a lot of time to kill if cannot click with the girl or she don't know / don't want to give massage.

You can't really say GL thai WL charges much less. Their $40 ticket is 20 min. Likewise $50 for 30 min ... so 45 min to 1 hr for what the stables charge for 1 shot is about there lah. For me, that's still the draw of dome 1. Not forgetting, the dome 1 girls are typically younger and fresher. So all in all, pretty fair.
Ever since 3-4 years ago... alot of old chiongster have venture out to other area.... for me i focus about 60% to GL and some GL girls have also SYT
Old 28-05-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ever since 3-4 years ago... alot of old chiongster have venture out to other area.... for me i focus about 60% to GL and some GL girls have also SYT
Sometimes my bonks bring me straight into the heart of BKK when I'm there for work, where I don't even use website to find, just use apps like BeeTalk, Tinder or WeChat. If I'm lucky, can even find one for free.

Back here, sometimes I feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel (especially a few months back) lol.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup the ladies are flocking there in plane loads so please appreciate the good ones we got here. If not sooner or later we will only get aunties instead of syt liao
Just bonked a Wild Berry in the unmentionable place across the causeway, she was in Taiwan, but left after a week as she did not like the place....they demand what they expect....not like the more gentle customers here n across...I Guess.

....had a good time will rtf for sure.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Heard that Dizzy, Vovo and Fizzy did not make it. So help you to save $. 1 down 2 to go.
Sad but true...😢
Old 28-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kevek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

FR for Bangkok Gems
Jenny - first sight i was lil shocked she look like my ex and smile like jane zhang. OMG I cannot resist that. End up first shot then i chat with her, knew her story in korea and what's her upcoming plan. She was scrolling her fb photo while telling me her story, i looked up at her quite a few times and she was like "anything wrong?". No 2nd shot, something gone wrong with me, i bought her some drink after that.

Was trying to find her again but no, she was sick then she went back thai on saturday. I regret never get her contact, not to chase after her but to be friend instead.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Linda from Bangkok Gems

Was about to give up on Thai FL but decided to give it one last try. Okt Jerry convinced me that Linda looks exactly like the photo and she provides top-notch service. And yes she does.

In fact, the photos didn't do her justice at all. She was complaining during the session. Of all the photos provided, why are those 3 are chosen. She definitely look slimmer and prettier than the photo. Her boobs are enhanced but they are pretty well done and don't feel hard.

Not gonna elaborate too much on her service but one thing to highlight is her bbbj skill. She's so damn good and I can't even feel any teeth. She's a pro and she can just blow me all day long. And her FJ is just heavenly. Her angelic face and devilish figure just enhance the overall experience. What a sight. Her soft moan made things better. I can just fuck her all day long, cowgirl and missionary.

In short, she's great. Now I actually believe that there are okts that use real photo and give true feedback of a girl's service. 2 thumbs up. She's going back in a week though.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same here, the budget bonks are attractive esp when there are gems to be found. And exploring, trying out, is part of the fun. Not to mention multiple flavour available.

But the timing, 20-30min, quickest quickie, like a sprint event Book extra session time, end up just like dome prices already.
Old 29-05-2017, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Same here, the budget bonks are attractive esp when there are gems to be found. And exploring, trying out, is part of the fun. Not to mention multiple flavour available.

But the timing, 20-30min, quickest quickie, like a sprint event Book extra session time, end up just like dome prices already.
ok la... you need longer time, go for Cat 80 or double session ($100) its still cheaper than dome 1 ridiculous pricing of 160-180

and at least what you see at the fish tank is what you get.... I notice alot of okt nowadays know samster will kpkb if photoshop too much, so generally alot will use 2-5 years ago photo... at least if samster complain why photo different got excuse say photos are real... just that 2-5 years ago photo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1