The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
$20 for 2nd storey. $30 for 3rd storey onwards which is normally used for overnighters and have something that looks like a bathtub. Also have free 3 in 1 coffee (can't remember 2nd storey have or not).
Usually, they will try to give the 2nd storey for short time (2hrs). And if they dun have rooms on the 2nd storey, the recep will ask whether is it ok for u to have the $30 short time room (2 hrs). Dun think the 2nd storey room have 3 in 1 coffee.

Usually her session is 1hr, if u find that the 2 hr room is too wasteful. U can either fetch her from where she stay and go to a cheaper hotel nearby and bring her back after the session. U can also get her to go the hotel which u prefer, However, if the hotel is too far from where she stay, kindly compensate her for the taxi fares.
Old 23-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Got my point deduced in this thread, and also got another bro upped my point here, overall break-even here.

Demure Jia Jia “Liang... 20-10-2007 06:13 PM : )
Demure Jia Jia “Liang... 20-10-2007 05:20 PM Tks for ur frank FR on JJ.

Also got a long PM from a bro whom I don't want to give his name here, saying i deserve for what i get from this FL, and he thinks the FL told him all the "truth".

I never fully believe what the FL says, just like I never fully believe what Bai Xue told me about some peoples's behavior here. But I also think there should be some truth behind that, and quite a sad story.

FL scene, mimic the corporate life, is really interesting. You can see lot of stories here. But my stand is always: Enjoy fucking while you can, don't get involved too much here, try to get the value you paid, but never try to get $$ free from FLs (free fuck ok if FL like you
Old 24-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Vlost007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Big thanks to Bro ManuelFerrara and Bro Woofer's good recommendation.

Xiao Juan was really A VALUE FOR MONEY BONK !!!
ONLY $60 for a Good Looking and Nice Figure gem, where to find ?

My FR for Xuan Juan (Szechuan) :

Face : 7.5/10, I am a sucker for look and she is pretty with sharp features
Body : 8/10, very proportioned figure, height abt 160cm
Boobs : B+, soft and real with dark nipples
Skin : 6/10, I prefer very fair and spotless type but she is a bit tanned, still acceptable to me
Pussy : 7/10, a bit bushy and no bad smell but dark
Frenching : 8/10, cooperative and no bad smell
Cat bath : 8/10, very seductive when she licks and looks at you
BJ : 7/10, to me she is skillful and with strength
FJ : 7/10, tight and she knows how to moan
GF : 8/10, she can sweet talk you
RTF : Definitely
Damage : $60 + $20 (room) + $20

Notes :
1) She will be here at least for another month
2) She does not like go to hotels in Geylang
3) Four Chain View hotel is really old

I really recommend her to all samters here.
Old 24-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
poulnil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE

First a big thanks to Bro woofer for contributing this " Wonderful " Gem.

I contacted her on the Monday night. It was a raining night. She say allright to meet so i went to pick her. The first impression she gave me , she was really slim and beautiful. Her two OO was really striking.

Next we proceed to my favourite hotel. After closing the door,she hugged me like long lost lovers. Next she proceed to help me remove my clothes while i massage her boobs

Next we went for a quick shower. I was waiting on the bed for her with my strawberry condom. She proceed to do a catbath from my upper body to my little bro. Next it my turn to service her , i gave her a good lick too.

The first plan to go was the missionary style. Wow she was really tight !
I proceed to thrust even deeper. Unable to take the tension , my bro decided to release. It was so fun and tiring. We were both panting and laughing.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobies: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: S$120 + S$20 hotel room
RTF: YES
Old 25-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2012 / Power: 17
qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Bro Manuel Ferrara and Bro Sword for the contact.

I just had a session with Xiao Juan. IMHO, i dun think there are many PRC FLs who can match her for attitude and service. Anw, went to pick her and proceed to 81. Her looks, IMHO, i think average but I like her CFM look. Once reach room we stripped and she gave me a v good catbath. dunno why but somehow her catbath v song n i got hard after awhile. After that, frenching action start and raba here n there for quite long, v good, totally no rush at all.. BBBJ then i ask to eat her at the same time.. v funny she v sensitive, say very yang3 but can feel her getting wet.. FJ with cowgirl.. dunno y aft a while went soft.. but she v hardworking.. bbbj n catbath again.. really impressive service from PRC.. then i asked for doggie.. her meimei really v tight like wat bros had said.. after a while, she look like in pain so I stopped and said:" tong ma?" There was silence for one second then she said "tong4 ye3 yao4 zuo4". I said "bu4 yao4, tong4 jiu4 yong4 sou3."She said"tong4 wo3 hui4 gen1 ni3 jiang3." After a while more I was cumming, naturally i pumped a bit faster and she said" man yi dian".. din wan her to feel pain so i slowed down n cummed.. after that i feel v bad and asked her how is she and apologized to her.. but she is really top notch service.. she smile n said "bu4 hui4" and kissed me.. i really felt sorry for her.. we TCSS, kissed a bit more, paid and sent her back..

Looks: 6.5/10 (IMHO)
FIgure: 8/10 (V slight tummy, but nice soft B boobs, and good figure, smooth complexion)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (abit too rough for me)
Frenching: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 (v tight)
Attitude//Service/GFE: 10/10 Although I am not really into her looks, but i will RTF for her attitude.. totally no rush, v patient , can talk lots of things w her n makes u feel comfortable, I think her service better than some thai FLs too.

Thanks again to Bro Manuel Ferrara and Bro Sword for the contacts, and all the previous bros FRs, if not I would have missed this GEM.
Old 25-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

All the while, I've been reading bout bros getting zapped despite an honest FR. Has never happened to me.. until now.. maybe after my sexssions in future I shd juz shut the fuck up whether good or bad.. anw zapper care to share what dun u like in my FR?
Old 25-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

WTF, what "fake FR ".. Knn I post my FR straight after my bonk at 422am, think I dun wan to slp, still bother to think of a fake FR to post at 4:22am in the morning? Ridiculous
Old 26-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Chill bro... I kena like that before also. Posted after my session, and I got zapped for being an OKT clone. -_-"

Anyways, thanks bro Manuel... and bro woofer. I will be trying to set an appointment today with JJ. Hope she's available. Honest FR will be posted soon after... unless I can't come home, which in that case, it would have to be on Monday, cos CO-to-be will be home with me. *zzz*

Cheers!

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ,4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,211HJ,2Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-7FJ,2BJ,9HJ
Old 29-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
makeworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to tried Jia Jia through the introduction of Xiao Juan last Saturday.
The following Field Report is being done:

Name : Jia Jia
Look : 6.5 (With long straight hair and sharp nose)
Origin : Hunan but working in Shenzhen in sale line.
Boob : C Cup with nice cute little nipples (allow to do anything as long as you are not overboard)
Skin : smooth and fair
Bj : 8 (with hot and cold treatment)
Fj : 7 (tried many position and she was horny and co-orperative )
Gfe : 7 (takes her time to service you)
Rtf : sure...as long as I have enough energy.
Duration: One solid hour

Overall : she is worth trying for just $60 with small tips. I even treated her a simple dinner so that she had enough energy to carry on working - Since was a weekend.

Thanks
Old 30-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeworld View Post

Gfe : 7 (takes her time to service you)

Overall : she is worth trying for just $60 with small tips.
Bro, glad u enjoy her one hr long GFE services! Shiok Rite?
Old 31-10-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Its been quite a while since my last bonk with jiajia cos busy with my business. so i gave her a ring at wee hours and woohar, she is available! Immediately, i drove down to her place with great speed. Feel like alonso.

Once reached her place, she greeted me with a great smile on her face. Wat a lovely smile. I found her look a bit like Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒, esp her eyes looks sexy while she smiles. Immediately, we locked into kisses inside my van like long lost lovers.

Once we reached our favourite love nest, my mouth was back on her lips. Really like her passionate kiss. We kissed till we breathless and i signal her that i need to breath. While kissing, i strip her bit by bit, revealing her ample bosom and perky ass. I gave a squeeze on her ass signaling that later i will end the session in doggie style.

Within seconds, we are both naked. She really knows how to use her hands skillfully to awake my didi. Off we go to the bathroom and she gave me a good cleanup. After cleaning, she gave me a slutty look and begins to kneel down in front of me giving me a bbbj. With the help of some hot water, she awaken my manhood again.

Next she wipe me clean and lead me to the bedside. We kiss again and this time, i starts to caress her breast with some "fine tuning" on her small nipple and it hardened immediately with soft moans from her.I move south to her love hole to "test test" water and it is wet.I starts to position her on the bed and gave a good lick on the outer edge of her pussy, then slid my tongue between those lovely lips. She was flowing pussy juice like there was no tomorrow. Her hands on the back of my head told me that she didn't want me to stop, as her pussy was shoved into my face. I found her clit and gave it a small bite, then sucked it into my mouth and rolled my tongue all around it.

JJ did everything she could to try and shove my face through her raging pussy. To be honest, I though I was going to pass out from not being able to breath. She slowed down and let up a little on my head, and I drew in a deep breath.I reached out and pulled the halter from her breast and took those tiny things into my hands and kneaded them. Her nipples were stiff as a metal rod, so I drew her to me and suckled her left tit, while my hand continued with her right tit.

Meanwhile, my cock was already rod hard, as her hand came down and she felt the length of my cock and went straight for my throbbing member. She engulfed the head of my dick, licking off the pre-cum. Her tongue and teeth were working the head of my cock, and it was fantastic. She then made her way down my shaft and worked all 7 inches into her lovely mouth. Back to the top and down again, first slowly, then she sped up. She came off my cock and looked into my face and said, God, I love sucking your dick. She placed her mouth back on my cock and continued to administrate her favors to my swollen cock. Her hands worked my balls. After a while, guess her mouth begins to ache and she started to use her hand to jerk me.The momentum is juz nice and I didn't take long before my cum was rocketing out shooting some to her face and some on her breast. There goes my 1 week cum.

Feeling tired, we took a break after we washes up. Thought this may be end of the session cos usually i am a one-shot man. While watching TV, she begins to toy with my didi with her dedicate hands again. The feeling is so sensual and my didi awakens again. I was quite amaze that my myojo was so strong like austin power today, Yeah baby yeah.She lowered her head and sucked in one of my balls and she rolled it in her mouth, then the other. She tried to fit in both, but couldn't.

She got up and straddled my legs and help my didi wear helmet. Next she placed her pussy lips against the head of my cock. She was still very wet, but she rubbed my cock head up and down her pussy, then put the head into her cunt. Lowering herself onto my dick, she kept going until she was sitting on my lap.

I felt her pussy muscles pressing my cock. When she started to rise, she left just the head in then shoved herself back down hard. This girl was a fucking machine. Up slowly, down hard, up slowly down hard. I met each one of her downward thrust with thrust of my own. Banging together, she started to cum again. Her pussy soaked my cock, but I just kept shoving my cock into her, wanting for this to last forever. She came a few times with screams of ectasy, each one lasting longer than the time before. The last one was wild.

I felt my balls tighten and knew I was about to blow my load again. I stop her and signal her to turn over. I squeeze her butt and gave it a tight slap till her butt reddens, Wat a sight to behold! I slowly pentrate her with my hardened rod and with each thrust came the "woo.....ah.........." from her. Feeling her cunt tighten and my balls tighten again, i know both of us going to reach nirvana soon. So i thrust her with all my might and both of us let out a final war scream signaling "It's all over". WAT A GOOD FUCK!!!!

Thanks for reading my lengthy FR. She did mentioned tat she will be leaving our shore on 17 Nov and may not be able to come back soon. So bro who has her no, wat are u waiting for? She also welcome bro who wanna a 2 hr session. Currently her charges is $60/1hr/1shot. For 2 hr session, she is charging $100/2hr/2shots. Quite value for $$$.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

I met up with JJ on the 26th, in the afternoon, after days of scrimping enough money since payday wasn't there yet.

Had to go through a few lorongs just to find a place that sold condoms as the 7-11 nearby ran out. *DULAN*

After I managed to get it, I went to the hotel, and gave her a buzz.

She came about 20 minutes later... and after a quick shower which I joined halfway since I had already taken one, we began. I won't go through must of the details... but, JJ accidentally left her HP on the table and I had to pass it to her.

Face : 5.5/10 (didn't appeal to me at all)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : C, (but I couldn't stand the fact that every time I wanted to suckle up, she would use her arms to push her boobs together. I reckon it's because her boobs are saggy)
Pussy : 7/10, a bit bushy
Frenching : NA
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
GF : 7/10
RTF : Nope

With that, the next day or so, in the Newpaper, one China prostitue whacked us Singaporean men about being stupid, I decided.... I shall retire with effect from the last shag. Now shall wait another 2 months+ before going for checkup, then can set my mind at peace. Sorry for being a killjoy bros. Just my honest opinion. Thanks to bro Manuel though, for the lobang. Thanks!

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ,4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,211HJ,2Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-7FJ,2BJ,9HJ
Old 02-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 17
Gunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobediscreet View Post
I shall retire with effect from the last shag. Now shall wait another 2 months+ before going for checkup, then can set my mind at peace.
bro, are u getting married soon?

cheers.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Samster

Hi Bros, confirm that she is leaving on the 17 Dec early morning. So she got

14 more days

So bro out there who got the no and those bros who wanna to RTF, wat are u waiting for?

And bro who wanna to have her no, can pm ts or me.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

Paiseh, its 17 Nov NOT 17 dec
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1