The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
weichang222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

31st Oct, just came back from a rtf session with XieYi, this time only 2.5hr coz gotta run for an appointment at 6pm.

Started at 2.50pm, she asked me ‘so long never see u?’ i replied ‘one week only, u miss me so much ah!’ everything was abt the same, stripped to bathing suit, laid face down n enjoyed her back massage.

4pm turned over on my back, she saw my didi already marikita! Haha, told her my didi missed her mah. Big head massage 1st, very soothing, I always headache she also know. This time no need to ask GQ, coz she knew wat I was there for, so immediately went for juagen. Don’t know y some bros complain abt pain when juagen, but I don’t have leh. I never try real solid juagen b4, n don’t mind coz tats not my main purpose, haha..

4.30pm HJ time. Put some oil on didi n rubba rubba. Same as b4, she climbed on bed n laid beside me while HJ. This time cannot last long, so ask her to slowly rubba abit since got 1hr to go.

5pm, abt 20mins more to times up, so she added more oil n speed. Last 10mins got high feeling liao, then all of a sudden her hp rang. OMG she went to pick it up. Guess wat another bro told her he’ll be arriving soon, so booking a slot at 5.30pm. damn! My high feeling gone liao. I actually wanted to stop the HJ, but sensing she might get upset, so just carried on lah. I sian ½ already, in the end still explode. Knn, if booking just call boss colin can liao, made me lose all my mood. Last 10mins spoilt my 2.5hr of fun. Really hate the rush feeling!

I think next time have to tell any lady to switch hp to vibrate or something, so as not to disturb any session going on. Im sure no bros here would be happy in my case.

Name: Xie Yi, PRC, Yunan
Looks: 8/10 sweet looking, more chatty the 2nd time
Boobs: almost C, strangely this time feel bigger
Figure: 7.5/10 quite short, less than 160cm, small tummy still there
Massage: 9/10 concentrate on my back problem, quite skillful
HJ: 4.5/10 (all thanks to the bro who disturbed at the last 10mins)
Kissing: No french, only light pecks on face
Damage: RM130(2.5hr) + RM50(Special) *No tips for picking up hp
Attitude: very nice girl, but picking up hp during a session is a no no
Return to Massage, RTM: more GFE feeling this 2nd time, but likely not rtf anytime soon

Read from some bros here saying XieYi and YanPing wanna learn English, so bought a book with CD on English conversation, a children learn English DVD, and a English-chinese picture dictionary for XieYi. Gave her my old working CD player, and my old English translater gadget too. Hopefully the ladies will make full use of these material.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

weichang222 bro,

knn you spolit market siah ... give her so many things ... now i guess my treatment at Only One MP a bit less VIP liaoz ...

anyway, i guess i skip xieyi this sunday ... got invited to a wedding ... maybe i go next week bah ...

i guess i only need to help buy 1 for yanzhi enuff liaoz since xieyi got you :P
Old 01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weichang222 View Post

I think next time have to tell any lady to switch hp to vibrate or something, so as not to disturb any session going on. Im sure no bros here would be happy in my case.

Name: Xie Yi, PRC, Yunan
Looks: 8/10 sweet looking, more chatty the 2nd time
Boobs: almost C, strangely this time feel bigger
Figure: 7.5/10 quite short, less than 160cm, small tummy still there
Massage: 9/10 concentrate on my back problem, quite skillful
HJ: 4.5/10 (all thanks to the bro who disturbed at the last 10mins)
Kissing: No french, only light pecks on face
Damage: RM130(2.5hr) + RM50(Special) *No tips for picking up hp
Attitude: very nice girl, but picking up hp during a session is a no no
Return to Massage, RTM: more GFE feeling this 2nd time, but likely not rtf anytime soon

Read from some bros here saying XieYi and YanPing wanna learn English, so bought a book with CD on English conversation, a children learn English DVD, and a English-chinese picture dictionary for XieYi. Gave her my old working CD player, and my old English translater gadget too. Hopefully the ladies will make full use of these material.
bro,nice FR
Old 01-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice FR.

Hahaha, I also got bought thing for Xie Yi and Linzhi before... San Low fried bee hoon. I remembered last time I massage until 11pm by Xie Yi and she said she not yet eat dinner so after massage I went to tapau for her.

I still remember the first time I masage by Xie Yi is that she is very shy and have to wear short. Not HJ offer. I fall asleep when she massage me. Very relaxing. After my third visit still no GQ pop up so I sien liao. But now she pick up the skill liao.

Linzhi also at first very shy but now more daring. Will show some video clip in her HP. KNN make me negaraku.
Yan Ping HJ is very song. Slow and gentle.
Tien Yi very seductive... CFM face.

Generally, all the girls at only 1 massage skill very good. But recently business damn good the girls always fully booked.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankaro View Post
weichang222 bro,
knn you spolit market siah ... give her so many things ... now i guess my treatment at Only One MP a bit less VIP liaoz ...
aiyoh, bro kankaro don’t like tat say mah, every customer there is like VIP. Although I went there only 2 times, I felt very pampered like a baby. If I ask my gf to HJ me 1hr, think she’ll say “go to hell lah!”

I really have to try the other ladies next time, coz XieYi knows too much of my Secrets and Weaknesses, keke…

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
bro,nice FR
Bro denden7070, since my FR is nice, then u better do something wor, haha… (pointing to reputation pts..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
I still remember the first time I masage by Xie Yi is that she is very shy and have to wear short. Not HJ offer. I fall asleep when she massage me. Very relaxing. After my third visit still no GQ pop up so I sien liao. But now she pick up the skill liao.

Linzhi also at first very shy but now more daring. Will show some video clip in her HP. KNN make me negaraku.

Yan Ping HJ is very song. Slow and gentle.

Tien Yi very seductive... CFM face.

Generally, all the girls at only 1 massage skill very good. But recently business damn good the girls always fully booked.
Bro 6”boy, XieYi mentioned b4 got a bro went there a few times for her but she never do HJ. Then got once when popped the GQ, tat bro asked her “wat took u so long to ask?” haha.. I think u must be tat bro!

I asked abt her 1st time doing HJ, she said she shivered during the whole session, even after the HJ ended. The funniest thing was she didn’t even touch tat bro’s didi, tat bro PCC all the way, but still gave her 50 bucks for looking at him PCC. Wat a weird guy!!

Business of coz good lah, got us bros to promote. XieYi mentioned got 2 more prc ladies just arrived few days only. She said they r more matured ladies, so maybe bros can go for test-drive and post FR here.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Somehow my didi wants some attention today, so mai tu liao, drove straight to Only One. On the way I called boss colin which lady free, actually wanted YanpPing but working lah, n boss colin suggested XiaoFeng. Oh! She must be 1 of the 2 new ladies, so ON lah!

When arrived, chatted with boss colin awhile and found out the other new lady is called AhXing. Today is only their 7th day working here. Very anxious, so ran to my allocated room. Oh my goodness! Wat came in next gave me a shock..

Actually booked for 2hrs from 1pm, in the end left at 4.30pm. as usual, im a hard nut to crack. Massage back, front, leg took abt 1.5hr. HJ took 2hrs to finish. In the end, we sweated all over.

In our chat, I figured she doesn’t like pple to post detailed FR, so I have to respect her and give only simple one lah, the rest is for bros here to check her out.

Name: XiaoFeng (little phoenix), PRC, Har-er-bin
Looks: 8.5/10 lao chio, looks grow on you (finish time become 9/10)
Boobs: C quite a handful
Figure: 8.5/10 ard 162-165cm, slim waist, if younger by 5yrs old I give 9.5/10 anytime
Massage: 8/10 more room for improvement, try her leg massage, best ah!
HJ: 9.5/10 (her juagen will surprise u, +1 for HJ 2hrs)
Kissing: No french, but can kiss face, neck, nibble ear
Damage: RM180(3.5hr) + RM50(Special) + Tips(for giving me surprises)
Attitude: very GFE feeling, until my heart melted, HJ for 2hrs, wat u say leh..
Return to Massage, RTM: 110% Yes, a gem not to be missed, imagine GL Cat100 PRC doing massage for u but u cannot anyhow touch? Ur didi will thank u for it, haha...

Her hp rang for 3 times during my session, but she never bothered to answer, say working time cannot answer. I pity the guy who waited for her for more than 1 hr, haha.. once I finished and out, less than 5mins he walked into the same room. This is wat I called good service attitude lah.

Although the 2 new ladies r new in JB, they have worked quite sometime in KL MP, so pls don’t think they r green and bully them ah. Rem ur lives (didi) is in their hands!! LoL..
Old 05-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Stay tuned for a FR on the other new lady AhXing...
Old 07-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Heres a late FR on AhXing . went over to Only One on 4th Nov Tue, was quite anxious how she looks like. Ding Dong! Boss colin not around, so AhXing opened the door for me. At 1st glance tot she looks normal, maybe massage skill solid or wat.

Aiyoh, I chose the low massage bed, when front facing down not feeling good. Still prefer high bed lah. massage is ok , she mentioned her fingers got no power one, I felt it too. Wat I like abt her massage is she spent quite a long time around the butt area, I felt very relaxing. Later she told me there was one guy she massaged his butt only, maybe too shiok liao, then exploded. Not for me lah, but I like her butt massage very much.

Since she knew wat I was there for, after 1.5hr of massage then proceed to Juagen. Though she worked quite sometime in KL MP, her HJ doesn’t suit me, so I couldn’t get the high feeling. Somemore her hp rang 3 times, all 3 times she picked up, then I sian liao. Shit… I know I very fussy, pick up hp will spoil my mood.

After 2hr of HJ, I still couldn’t explode, so requested her to stop, and asked her to call XiaoFeng in. no choice lah, require XiaoFeng’s help, hehe… XiaoFeng knew wat I wanted, after 30mins she settled me, then we hugged and chatted for another 30mins before I leave.

Name: AhXing, PRC, Har-er-bin
Looks: 6/10 normal looking lah, her face shows her age
Boobs: A never touch, can sense she not at ease
Figure: 6/10 bad choice of clothes, doesn’t show her figure
Massage: 7/10 more room for improvement, I like her butt massage
HJ: 4.5/10 (HJ 2hrs still no feeling, requested for lady change)
Kissing: No French, never try to kiss also
Damage: RM180(3.5hr) + RM50(Special) + Tips(for calling XiaoFeng to take over)
Attitude: Picked up all 3 hp calls is a NO NO
Return to Massage, RTM: No, not wat im looking for!

During the 2hr of HJ, XiaoFeng was at work at the next massage bed for 2 brothers , 1hr each. I dare not speak loud, coz scared she knows is me. When heard her talking, I started to miss her. Little didi with AhXing, but big head with XiaoFeng. Waited for her to finish the 2nd bro n called her in.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
koolie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look for XF today nice looking lady and likes to talk too.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: quite big for her size about C+
Figure: 8/10 slim waist
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Kissing: try on her face only
Damage: RM100(2hr) + RM50(Special)
Attitude: phone rang once but she did not answer + point for her.
Return to Massage, RTM: yes.
She ask me to look for her again with that miss me look
how to say No? rite?
anyway, nice girl to be with.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolie View Post
She ask me to look for her again with that miss me look
how to say No? rite?
anyway, nice girl to be with.
bro koolie, hard to find pretty massage girl with tat good figure lah. i think u must be nose bleeding thru the whole session, haha.. be sure to catch her again before she wears tat ugly uniform.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

6th Nov Thur 5.50pm. Yes yes, was my 4th time in 7 days, didn’t know y I was so horny. Initially asked for TienYi, as bro 6”boy recommend got CFM look, but boss colin said she on leave. Alamak! One lady can only on leave 1 day per month, so lucky I wanted her but kenna she on leave, haha… asked for lingzhi and she working, need to wait 30mins. Asked boss colin to recommend, then suddenly popped out BingBing. This name didn’t ring a bell in me, so gave her a try lah.

Have seen her before in my previous trip, look abit like local. Her accent sounds like HongKong pple speaking mandarin. Quite a cute girl I must say, very cheerful also, eyez big big. As usual, laid on bed and waited for her massage. Once her fingers pressed on my back, I knew I was in for a great massage. Very powerful her fingers, got just the perfect amount of pressure in every press. BingBing has the best back massage skill out of the 4 ladies I tried so far.

She asked how long I wanna massage, I said not sure. Asked again is it my 1st time, told her I have been here for a couple of times liao. Then I told her my 1st and 2nd time was with XieYi, and straight away she continued asking 3rd time with XiaoFeng and 4th with AhXing? Looks like the ladies have been talking behind my back, haha… later she said she had a feeling she would be servicing me tat day. She can really sweet talk man, LoL..

HJ started after 1.5hr of soothing massage. BingBing has a different approach and caught me offguard. 1st 15mins I tot siao liao, make me got feeling, but not high lah. after awhile, my didi seem like not excited as it was abit urgent wanna go toilet pee. After toilet continue playing.

This went on for almost 1hr and still nothing happen, BingBing’s face went sad, saying aiyah cannot break record liao. I asked which one, fastest or longest? She smiled, all these while hands never leave my didi. Time for me to do something, so I sat up. 10mins got feeling liao, told her to keep it tat way, sent me to 7th heaven for another 10mins and finally exploded.

Name: BingBing, PRC, GuangXi
Looks: 7.5/10 long hair(tied up), big eyez
Boobs: A not for boob lover
Figure: 8/10 a little tummy fat, elsewhere very lean, smooth skin
Massage: 9.5/10 powerful fingers, wont go wrong with her back massage
HJ: 9.25/10 (9 for the starting, 9.5 for the ending, so avg 9.25)
Kissing: No french, but can kiss face, neck, nibble ear
Damage: RM150(3hr) + RM50(Special) + Tips(like the ending part)
Attitude: cheerful, like a small girl, sad when cannot break my record, but happy when mission accomplished, even talk to my didi somemore, haha..
Return to Massage, RTM: Definitely Yes for her powerful fingers, must try her HJ, sure explode fast if cannot tahan her style.

Time for me to rest abit now, 4 times in 7 days is no joke, damn tired liao. 4 prc down, 5 prc more to try, hehe…
Old 08-11-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hm ... you are the official "soft" customer @ Only One :P

must they chit-chat about how sore their arms get after ur visit ... hehehe ...but i think its more about your "gifts" ... just becareful not to promise anything expensive ... but you getting more and more power liaoz ... 2hrs ... and ur massage needs 2 pple ... wah i also wanz ... 4 hands on ur didi ... envy !
its like 3some without the FJ and BJ ...

maybe you should stick with XiaoFeng ... as for your visit with bingbing ... i think your didi needs verbal coaxing to "vomit" ... maybe your didi immune to physical touching ... bro you need BBBJ instead of HJ i feel :P

maybe after trying all the gals, you should then visit Tropical
Old 08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
koolie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro koolie, hard to find pretty massage girl with tat good figure lah. i think u must be nose bleeding thru the whole session, haha.. be sure to catch her again before she wears tat ugly uniform.
ya bro weichang, hear from them also that the uniform is dam ugly... must talk to colin... not to wear them... weichang thanks from all the post i up you for that
Old 08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolie View Post
ya bro weichang, hear from them also that the uniform is dam ugly... must talk to colin... not to wear them... weichang thanks from all the post i up you for that
bro.....did you up the TS for recommending this massage
Old 08-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Name: AhXing, PRC, Har-er-bin
Looks: 6/10 normal looking lah, her face shows her age
Boobs: A never touch, can sense she not at ease
Figure: 6/10 bad choice of clothes, doesn’t show her figure
Massage: 7/10 more room for improvement, I like her butt massage
HJ: 4.5/10 (HJ 2hrs still no feeling, requested for lady change)
Kissing: No French, never try to kiss also
Damage: RM180(3.5hr) + RM50(Special) + Tips(for calling XiaoFeng to take over)
Attitude: Picked up all 3 hp calls is a NO NO
Return to Massage, RTM: No, not wat im looking for!

During the 2hr of HJ, XiaoFeng was at work at the next massage bed for 2 brothers , 1hr each. I dare not speak loud, coz scared she knows is me. When heard her talking, I started to miss her. Little didi with AhXing, but big head with XiaoFeng. Waited for her to finish the 2nd bro n called her in.
bro,KNN you damn on tried everyone but the only one you didnt try is colin nia........have up you you my humble point

Last edited by denden7070; 08-11-2008 at 11:15 AM. Reason: editing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1