The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2005, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

My best location for mt last bonking session was at ECP Car Park inside the car very shiok and exicting leh

千算万算,人心难算
Old 26-07-2005, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Okies.. I post mine now...

1. Changi Airport. Those corner place where they got those concealed risers/electricity control

2. Numerous hotels, many times I was like high liao man...

3. In car in M. South

4. In car in ECP

5. In car in Vehicle Park in M. South; "killed" many gals here...keke (Wah liew, car battery went dead that time, luckily got a long vehicle came in and jump start for me... Went for another round after that.. haha)

6. Fort canning... Power

7. In a 3 to 4 storey flat in Woodlands, maybe some bros know it... This one is the gal jio me there.. Power, wanted me to fuck her.. but I wan BJ first.. after I cum.. I dun want liao.. :P

8. In my house bathroom. Not daring? Not when it was in the middle of the nite when all my family is ard... My ex-gf quite high cos we drinking reddies... She say go toilet... I want the shower jet to hit my pussy.. fuck man.. Damn turn on.. brought her to toilet.. she was standing, legs apart, holding the jet... shooting at her pussy.. and i fucking from the back... Wah, then her sound louder and louder.. Then I stop.. went out.. saw my mum.. Knn.. quikly disappear.. :P

9. On my parent's bed

10. On my friend's bed

11. Recently juz had one in hostel... Woahs.. damn tight...

That's all for the moment... Can't think of others liao... Notch as good as many other bros... Cos most of mine is in car / hotel / my hse... OSOK...
Old 26-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

bro omega u like a champion horse leh

千算万算,人心难算
Old 26-07-2005, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
bro omega u like a champion horse leh
Ferrari... U mean?

I think most of the bros have staircase experience... I dunch have... Multistorey carpark, neither...

Car for me quite crappy then... cos was then driving coupe, Prelude...
Old 26-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
U r lucky bro. MY gf flat outside not that clean. Somemore her level is like hotspot. Always alot of people coming back late. We will rather do it at void deck. Once she sneak out at 3am+ to meet me outside her house. She was dressed in her silky purple nightdress which looks like spag on top and slightly above her knee at the bottom. We wanted to have a quickie at the rubbish chute so she didn't wear bra but someone throw some durians there and alot of cockroaches. So we went to a nearby deserted void deck to have a smoke. The wind keep blowing her nightdress up and can see her pink panty. Before we reach the void deck my didi already hard sia. Then at void deck while smoking, can see her nipples through her top. In the end, cannot tahan, pull down 1 of her stripe and give her a good suck. The rest u know. We did it at the void deck with the stone tables and chairs. All lasted in 10min. Too horny. =p
Hey bro i take my hats off u void deck oso can bonk, but i think those 25th storey scenery better quite shiok leh
Old 26-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 20
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
hehehe... smart. She is very slim but boobs also quite small. No wonder cannot do from behind. We tried alot of times until sianzz. Didi keep coming out and so hard to go in. Bonk in front damm shiox but gf will be very tired. For hj, can do anything in pool when no people.
Bro..for slim women..u should try pattern like my favourite..sicissor stlye lah..or even try using a pillow while in missionary then u can penerate deeper n both can get shiok feeling mah..kekeke
Old 26-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bactraq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried the roofttop of IMM Building ??

Well, I did a couple of years back with a gal from a chatline.
Old 26-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mandoff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hmm, places I have tried so far...

1. Marina South, opposite the place where there are alot of BBQ steamboats.
There is a beach, done there naked with one of my flings there ....

2. Sentosa Siloso beach underwater, under broad daylight... strip my gf off her bikini and bonk her...

3. Slip road behind Yishun Dam. Done my gf there naked in my car...

4. Swimming pool with my fling in her condo.

5. Punggol Beach, parl inside the bush and bonk my gf outside my car...

6. One of the unfinished road at Sengkang, done it with one of my fling fully naked too......
Old 26-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mandoff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bactraq

IMM building rooftop can access one meh?? Not lock???
Old 26-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bactraq

rooftop ?? how to go up har ?

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 26-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

explore the place a few times, think its the 6th or 7th storey, theres some funny staircase which dun seem to telling where it leads to... didnt go all the way up though, think its near the management office level or something
Old 26-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IMM Building??MMmm...[See my proposal below ]

Went to Suntec City to run some errands a couple of days back and saw this advert booth trying to sell tickets for the night view including fire-works/refreshments on NDP 2005 on the roof top of Suntec City!!!

Well..how abt bringing your flings or girls to bonk on the roof-top of Suntec City?? It will be breath-taking while enjoyin the night view around Singapore & your hard dicky is in her wet pussy!!!

Cool isnt???

sToneColD
Old 26-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd
IMM Building??MMmm...[See my proposal below ]

Went to Suntec City to run some errands a couple of days back and saw this advert booth trying to sell tickets for the night view including fire-works/refreshments on NDP 2005 on the roof top of Suntec City!!!

Well..how abt bringing your flings or girls to bonk on the roof-top of Suntec City?? It will be breath-taking while enjoyin the night view around Singapore & your hard dicky is in her wet pussy!!!

Cool isnt???

sToneColD

Think difficult.....Sure many people around,but gd idea bro.
Old 26-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just imagine while watching all those "fire-works" in the night skies and at the same time you are also "fire-bursting" inside her wet soaking pussy!!!

sToneColD
Old 26-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd
Just imagine while watching all those "fire-works" in the night skies and at the same time you are also "fire-bursting" inside her wet soaking pussy!!!

sToneColD
not a bad ideal at all......what is the price? where to buy?

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1