The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Great pics bro, tried her last time so hard to choose which costume to use haha.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MordeCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer: Permission was given by the stable and the gal for taking and posting the live pics here. This will determine the trueness and the realness of this FR so that readers here will have no doubts about this FR .

This is how the story goes…..

-First met
Follow instruction and went up knocked on the door. A sec later, a chio lady open the door, told me she was belle and lead me to her room.

-Invited to her room
While inside the room, she prepares the towel for me. She was rather shy at first but slowly we break the ice. Soon, were all naked and she was teasing with my cock while we are chatting.

-Shower..
After that, she lead me for shower. The bath room condition was good. The shower area was just nice and the heater and towel are all in good condition. Nothing much happen in the shower as everything was rather SOP. After the shower, we wrap ourselves and proceed back to our love nest.

-Start of round one
Before start, she show me a whole set of cosplay uniform she have. She ask me to choose what I want, but I ask her what colour she like and she told me she prefer the pink “Kimono” outfit. I was fantasizing of having a jap AV kimono style bonk. She dress up and we start by frenching, licking my neck area..ear..then she went down on her knees..blowing (BBBJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue,no rush at all. I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. “Oh God” I feel damn good and my little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. She looked at in a sexy and CFM expression & swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a deep throat. It was a very solid 45 min of bbbj and lastly I finish her off with a CIM which is rarely that I had that.
After this round, we went for a quick shower to clean ourself.

-Start of round two
Both of us lay on the bed, we lock our eyes on each other and soon, we were naked, she started by catbathed me and I somehow cannot take it anymore, my hands went around her big tits & rubbing her nipples n she started moaning heavier with gasp..
My fingers went down to her already wet pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there slowly inserting my finger one by one, and I proceed to paint her, for lesser than 10 minutes of time, she let out the “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” sound the she cum n wobbled, I can feel it in my finger.
After that, she fetch a condom and capped me. We started off her riding me, while lowering her body down to french me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “ho yes ho yes ho yes ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another postion for deep thrust. She moan “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so loud that I am afraid her room mates next door may heard it. After that, we change to missionary and we keep frenching and from there I held up her leg and thrust her deep in. I can feel the sound effect from the bed and also the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I accelerate my speed to the fastest and give my last burst and she was shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” and I offload all my cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing oozing out from her pussy. I smile and told her, she cum also and she ask I am happy. I said yes, I am a happy man.
We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.
A well spend and a nice experience on cosplay bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. Will look up for your rest of the gals...!! cheers –

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Nice FR post for this girls including with the live pics
Hope the girl will get wad she deserve for sharing out her actions
Old 21-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeCode View Post
Nice FR post for this girls including with the live pics
Hope the girl will get wad she deserve for sharing out her actions
What u mean by Wat she deserve for sharing out her actions?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
What u mean by Wat she deserve for sharing out her actions?
Apology, im not very good with words, i meant not all girls willing to let ppl take pic of them working . She did her sacrifice and let u post it up for her so she deserve the FR and more ppl will go to her =)
Old 21-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordeCode View Post
Apology, im not very good with words, i meant not all girls willing to let ppl take pic of them working . She did her sacrifice and let u post it up for her so she deserve the FR and more ppl will go to her =)
No offend.. And no hard feeling.. Just want be sure that the fr is real.. And has it creditabilty..

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
firewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Disclaimer: Permission was given by the stable and the gal for taking and posting the live pics here. This will determine the trueness and the realness of this FR so that readers here will have no doubts about this FR .

-First met
Follow instruction and went up knocked on the door. A sec later, a chio lady open the door, told me she was belle and lead me to her room.

-Invited to her room
While inside the room, she prepares the towel for me. She was rather shy at first but slowly we break the ice. Soon, were all naked and she was teasing with my cock while we are chatting.

-Shower..
BJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue,no rush at all. I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. “Oh God” I feel damn good and my little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. She looked at in a sexy and CFM expression & swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a deep throat. It was a very solid 45 min of bbbj and lastly I finish her off with a CIM which is rarely that I had that.

-Start of round two
Both of us lay on the bed, we lock our eyes on each other and soon, we were naked, she started by catbathed me and I somehow cannot take it anymore, my hands went around her big tits & rubbing her nipples n she started moaning heavier with gasp..
My fingers went down to her already wet pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there slowly inserting my finger one by one, and I proceed to paint

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Bro
Which stable is this?
Old 21-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sherbetbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: Cosplay Bonk
Nice encounter to bonk a lady in cosplay. I will try out other cosplay next.

Sneak Preview
Bella complexion is smooth
Bella is a cute -cute style lady
Bella wears a very beautiful smile
Bella have long hair and big assets
Bella is not fair and not dark, medium colour
Bella has a nice body with no stretch marks and tattoos
Bella can understand and speak English, as she work in office back in Thailand

Featuring Stable

Booking handle By: Bro Mario
Bro Mario Response: friendly, fast response and accommodating. Thanks for the arrangement.

Booking Details
Date of Bonk: 19 June 2014
Time of Action: 23:00 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet and very easy accessible.
Room's Condition: small with a simple design, bed is a bit old, while bonking can hear some sound from it and the room have attached toilet, more privacy.

Featuring Actress
Bella

Bella wear a nice make up and she look cute and is very chio. The pics is 95 percent similiar.

Overall Sextification
Attitude : friendly and patient, no complaint, chatty
Service Attitude: know how to service well, hardworking and very willing to pls
Thank Bro Naka_Timo for the FR on Bella
Old 21-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sherbetbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

-First met

-Invited to her room

-Shower..
After that, she lead me for shower. The bath room condition was good. The shower area was just nice and the heater and towel are all in good condition. Nothing much happen in the shower as everything was rather SOP. After the shower, we wrap ourselves and proceed back to our love nest.

-Start of round one
Before start, she show me a whole set of cosplay uniform she have. She ask me to choose what I want, but I ask her what colour she like and she told me she prefer the pink “Kimono” outfit. I was fantasizing of having a jap AV kimono style bonk. She dress up and we start by frenching, licking my neck area..ear..then she went down on her knees..blowing (BBBJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue,no rush at all. I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. “Oh God” I feel damn good and my little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. She looked at in a sexy and CFM expression & swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a deep throat. It was a very solid 45 min of bbbj and lastly I finish her off with a CIM which is rarely that I had that.

-Start of round two
My fingers went down to her already wet pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there slowly inserting my finger one by one, and I proceed to paint her, for lesser than 10 minutes of time, she let out the “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” sound the she cum n wobbled, I can feel it in my finger.
After that, she fetch a condom and capped me. We started off her riding me, while lowering her body down to french me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “ho yes ho yes ho yes ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another postion for deep thrust. She moan “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so loud that I am afraid her room mates next door may heard it. After that, we change to missionary and we keep frenching and from there I held up her leg and thrust her deep in. I can feel the sound effect from the bed and also the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I accelerate my speed to the fastest and give my last burst and she was shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” and I offload all my cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing oozing out from her pussy. I smile and told her, she cum also and she ask I am happy. I said yes, I am a happy man.
We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.
A well spend and a nice experience on cosplay bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. Will look up for your rest of the gals...!! cheers –

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Thank Bro Naka_Timo for the FR on Bella
Old 21-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
No offend.. And no hard feeling.. Just want be sure that the fr is real.. And has it creditabilty..
Sure bro, tks and will try her out =)
Old 22-07-2014, 01:52 AM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the later FR: (Sherbet ICE)

Had her for last saturday night with my kakis after he booked out from army;

Location was easy enough n centralised.

As mentioned by other bros, looks like one of our local ah lians, quite chio,
also quite tall, maybe 1.65-1.67M tall.....
Very well maintained, She likes tattoo, had a very nice dragin on her back and several other small ones on her body as well.
Her Angmor is limited so be prepared to understand a little Thai if u wanna communicate n have good KC with her. SHe is also a Uni student back in LOS.
Understand she may be going back LOS soon for studies to resume???

Again i think she was tired and also first time in this line, i chose to shower by myself before the first shot but after the first shot, she certainly help me in the shower.

Because was a quite late session, and both of us was rather tired out so never go for the second shot. She massages quite well n the hard type too if you like Thai massage.
Last but not least, she has boobilicious C cups, boobs lover should not missed out on.
I believe she has good stamina if she wasnt so tired out that day

Only regret is, i think the bed is a little old, lots of clicking sounds n i was afraid bed will break and neighbours will hear the bed rocking sounds!!!
Maybe should change n have better beds suspensions/ new beds
for an even better experience?

Brief stats:-

Looks:9 chio local ah lian ( 85% close to the photo)
Body: 8.5 ( tall slim long legs)
Boobs:9 ( nice, natural, firm C boobs )
Pussy: small bush, not trimed, very wet if correctly stimulated
BBBJ: na not really into this
Frenching: (provided you stimulate her enough, luckily i did so no problems between us in this area) 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Sound: surround natural sounds, not too loud or whisper, just nice to your ears while u banged her away
Massage: hard massage, she has done this before for 3 months in her home town
Rtf: maybe if have excess money but Bro has alot more babes out waiting
Overall: 9/10

Good worthwhile bonk for others to try before she is back.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of

POWERFUL FR lah bro Naka Timo see already also steam man.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

FR below on Nice from sherbet

Reached location, waited for a while before ask to proceed up. Doors open a hot lady open the door.

Nice is friendly, and wears a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking. Though, she has another appointment after me, she did not rush thru it, definitely not a time watcher.

Communication: 6/10 (can understand and speak english)
Looks: 7/10 (sweet looking and same with pics)
Body: 7/10 (nice ass for doggie)
Boobs: 7/10 (jus nice, not too big)
BBBJ: 8/10 (outstanding with slurp slurp sound)
Frenching: 8/10 (good frencher)
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating and hardworking, tried a few position)
GFE: 8/10 (chatty and not a time watcher)
Cosplay: did not try on it, because i do not want to make her troublesome
RTF: Will try others

Thanks bro mario for the arrangement
Old 22-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD View Post
POWERFUL FR lah bro Naka Timo see already also steam man.
Not that power la bro, there is still room for improvement. A lot of bros here can write better than me and adapting this style of writing.

We learn from each other.

Old 22-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Bro Naka Timo,

Solid! Especially that she let you take photo some more... Thank you!!
Old 22-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Pacificstar
Name: Pam
Booking date: 22/7

As promised here it goes:

After months of hiatus of booking an FL, decided to try Pacific Star and saw this chio babe Pam mainly due to positive FRs. This is one booking I did not regret and will not forget.

Action starts in the bath tub. Im used to having sop bath but hers is different. Both our legs were crossed just like scissors and my lil bro facing her, she bbbj me right after she washed it. I did not expect that and the feeling was very shiok. I had to stop her otherwise CIM hehe

FJ was great! She's very accomodating with every position I asked. She loves frenching! Both her nipples and pussy are pink, and she loved the way I sucked and painted her. She said I have a very good tongue

Overall impression was great!

Boobs: E cup! Not really sure if enhanced or not but its so soft and nice to hold
Looks/Body: 8/10 fair smooth, pretty face
FJ: 9/10 very accomodating
BBBJ: 7/10, she blows fast, I always tell her to do it slowly
Painting: Yes, pink pussy with no smell
GFE: 20/10, no kidding. Superb service and gfe.
Okt: 10/10, smooth booking fast response
RTF: hell yeah!

Bros pls be nice to her and you will be rewarded back

Last edited by crossfir3; 22-07-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1