The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

b u m p x z z z z x p m u b
Old 01-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 21
ngocok is one of the Best!ngocok is one of the Best!ngocok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post

Yumiko??? hope I got the right person man... haha
Old 05-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all sharing
Old 06-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngocok View Post
Yumiko??? hope I got the right person man... haha
yes u r correct

Old 08-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

Old 11-09-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

Old 16-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster (B)

Old 18-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

My favourite minah fl fuck! Raw + creampie after gaining her trust and being her regular... Been fucking her for years.. she's always wet..

But one tragedy happened just before she became fl.. she was raped by an indian male friend. It really affected her...

Last edited by Megafan1981; 19-09-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Had a nice fuck with a very cute viet syt fl... there was controversy because her ad stated she provided bbbj but she didnt... Actually she was here for a few days before crying to her okt and went back because she simply regretted being an fl here...

Actually, she did provide bbbj if you can develop chemistry with her. I treated her like how i treated my gf... being gentle and soothing at her... and she responded with bbbj..she's quite curvy yet incredibly slim.. amazing sight to see her in doggy position.

She is a very petite, fair and young viet gal... she's barely 152.. but with disproportionate c cup boobs.. and they are definitely real.. she didn't speak english.. so language would be a problem.

Old 19-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

She performed boob fuck on me as well.

And there's one guy who kena kc by her.. and even went over to vietnam to find her. And yes, he managed to fuck her raw and cream her multiple times. That's what she told me through facebook messenger..
Old 19-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post

She performed boob fuck on me as well.

And there's one guy who kena kc by her.. and even went over to vietnam to find her. And yes, he managed to fuck her raw and cream her multiple times. That's what she told me through facebook messenger..
Dun speak English so how to use Facebook messenger? Boh Tio leh
Old 19-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway tried this busty FL late last year but have not heard any news from her ever since.... Not sure if any bro has experience with her and have her juicy pics to share?

Old 19-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Power bro! ALL RAW. Have you counted how many times you rawed?
Old 19-09-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xckay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Had a nice fuck with a very cute viet syt fl... there was controversy because her ad stated she provided bbbj but she didnt... Actually she was here for a few days before crying to her okt and went back because she simply regretted being an fl here...

Actually, she did provide bbbj if you can develop chemistry with her. I treated her like how i treated my gf... being gentle and soothing at her... and she responded with bbbj..she's quite curvy yet incredibly slim.. amazing sight to see her in doggy position.

She is a very petite, fair and young viet gal... she's barely 152.. but with disproportionate c cup boobs.. and they are definitely real.. she didn't speak english.. so language would be a problem.

Share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1