The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ah_heng81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Well, after reading this topic, i just asked myself if i did married the one i loved most. Thinking back all the things that had happen over the years, ya i think i did.
Old 17-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
McSqueezy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTakes View Post
saw this thread but neva really read it until today..
so many sad love stories from everyone..
just saw this on Stomp - My gf makes me feel so useless... - Talkback

Last edited by Big Sexy; 17-10-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 17-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

The one that I married is the one I love most.

I admit there are ups and downs all these years between us, she is still the best and most I love.

She could have opted the far wealthier and better looking, yet she chose me.
Old 17-10-2009, 10:13 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

people... please don't quote the whole post unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSqueezy View Post
just saw this on Stomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammo
concur with you my dear bro.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
McSqueezy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bout that Big Sexy
Old 18-10-2009, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MissTakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW.. to those Bros who replied that they had married the one they love most.. I would say Congrats.. It not really easy to end up marrying the one u love most..
But end of the day.. marriage is a partnership between 2 parties and both play equal part in making it work..
Love is a powerfull ingredients in making this partnership successfull but it is not everthing..
Old 19-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant agree more. Love is more hard work than anything else. To make a relationship work, both parties must pull equal weight. Understanding and faith is very important, you might not always buy her what she wants, do as per her fancy or say the right thing, but end of the day, the other person should always know that what matters most is your sincere love for her.

Being appreciative of even the most simple of things can help one treasure the people around you more. Never take anything for granted, which i believe all of us are guilty of in one way or another. Even for things you believe, you should be "entitled" to in a relationship (e.g. flowers, paying of meals etc). I hate to say this, as it is so cliche but yet poignant to me, " you never really miss it, till its gone forever". Take time out and show your loved ones how much they mean to you by just being there, its never too late.

For all of us who had the agony of going through failed relationships, what i feel is if its not meant to be, then its not meant to be. People change, feelings change, nothing stays forever. C'est la vie. But a failed relationship should not be a deterrent to one's courage to give/receive love again. Good luck!
Old 25-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Feelings can be misleading.You love her or rather you feel that you love her, because she had left, and you know that she is forever just a memory.

It can be just a nostalgia.

Y late MJ's album sales surge like a bull run after his mishap? I mean, doesn't the album 'Thriller' sounds the sames b4 and after his departure, does it .
Old 25-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3637 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh........

Marriage is the first step to suicide...
Bit all holding to it cos of committments.
Old 25-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Avant Garde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i can only envy men that have
Old 25-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Surprised that I will reply this thread again.

Dunno if this gal is for me. For days, I can be very caring and loving and think of many things to do for her. Pick her up from work and etc. I was very sure I want her to be my wife. Someone that I can look to and smile with, till old age.

Then, when I sit back and think about some of the stuff she said... a bit inconsistent. She seemed to have lied many times. Once she said she was bz with work, then on another day she let slipped that she went somewhere else. Too often, I caught her committing the same nonsense.

I dunno whether to forgive her. I'm tired. Am I suppose to pretend she had never lied? On some days, I cannot tahan, but to go gl to see other gals and tell myself that this gal is just a blardy whore.

y people want to jepardise everything with stupid lies. I can't help but feel that she just making use of me.
Old 25-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

marriage is really hard work. Sex is just a small part of it, admist bigger problems.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
y people want to jepardise everything with stupid lies. I can't help but feel that she just making use of me.
they lie once they will lie another million times
Old 08-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Believe me...never divulge ur dark life with her. Cos once she knew ur past sins, she may forgive but never forget!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nicole_luv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one....same goes for man i guess....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1