The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenneth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
0200 Hrs Egghead received distress signal from Bro PL for support fire deep in enemy territory.
0210 Hrs Egghead kit up and do final equipment check. Most important a final grope between the legs to see everything is in place!
0300 hrs No Move Time...DZ approaching... GREEN ON!!!
The weather was calm as I descended into action.

Appearing from the dark alley was a lady with long silky hair. Her shapely silhouette gave way to first light and revealed a classy and pretty lady, full with assets on front load. I didn't think twice and waved her into my running engine and scoot off.

Along the way, I cast secret glances at this beautiful lady and thanked my lucky stars (Bro PL is the Best SBF TS) for my jewel find. My inflated bollards were arching for release as I sailed through traffic.

In the room, Angelina (A) strode in after me and softly threw her handbag onto the bed as she leaned backwards to close the door in a suggestive pose. Her sinewy figure, sensuous eyes and long hair send her early intentions over clearly. I quickly removed myself to reveal my arsenal to her long manicured finger to craft a trail from my chest downwards. Instinctively I lifted her leg with my stronger hand which she curled behind my back and reached up to start frenching me.

I ran my free hand to explore. Removing anything that was in my way.

We somehow ended in soap suds and in very careless hands, reaching without abandonment. Her C-class impressed upon my body to send goose pimples and wild imagination running through me. The pellets rained and streamed into rivers down our heated bodies. Her amazing body had almost identically placed mole, one between her breasts and another between her shoulder blades. A tattoo on her back shoulder revealing a wild past.

We took our cuddle to the sheets as she hungrily lapped every inch of my landscape, punctuated with constant glances at my grimace face. I love the moment she decided to cup her mouth around my ball shaft after circling over several passes. It was pure pleasure.
After a while, she directed me to stand with my legs apart and knelt before me. Her serpent tongue tickled my throbbing erection as she held my venous monster with a gentle handkerchief pick while her other hand cradled my bollards. Her eyes still casting suggestive looks upwards.

Soon the tender teases gave way to furious rides into her watery mouth. Her hungry plunge left saliva dripping down my tense thighs.

I cannot be outdone. As I bent and lifted her onto the edge of the bed. With her legs spread to expose her pink labia, I moved my tongue at her clitoris. My skilful tongue penetrated into her crevice as I watched her head yanked back to release high pitch pleasure.

Amidst the confusion, she skilfully manoevered both of us into a missionary and applied protection. My shaft penetrated at furious pace. More sound came from the banging than our pleading for joy. The bed surprising survived our stress test and the bed springs played out a harmonious tune. I think she came several times before my finale.

We hugged and cuddle after our fierce exertion until her phone rang to remind her of her next prey.

Look: 9.0 long straight hair framing beautiful sharp features, flawless skin with large cat-like eyes
Body: 9 oozing with sex appeal. 1.62m tall, 45 kg Good curves
Boobs: 36C REAL (not enhanced)
Catbath: 9 as she knows the moves
French: 9 sensuous and passionate
BBBJ: 10 with those suggestive glances to kill and handkerchief pinch grip
FJ: 9 yelling and whimpering amid the wild bangs
Painting: Love my hits at the clit
Dmg: 100++ but I willingly reward her more!
RTF: Tonite! Before mid-night I wanna Cum like Santa Claus!

A BIG thank you for my pre-Xmas present from Bro PL

Above is the FR by him on another thread,, just in case TS overlooked. If I am the TS I will pm him without hesitation.
Old 30-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
due to sponsorship almost up, tis thread will be locked anytime and dunno when will reopen again .. but for those bros who have HU WEI contact can still book her as usual ...
har , like that I no chance to post FR here liao loh

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 30-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pestle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
due to sponsorship almost up, tis thread will be locked anytime and dunno when will reopen again .. but for those bros who have HU WEI contact can still book her as usual ...
How about those who are keen to try her and yet do not have her contact details?

真是没缘份,还没机会见薇薇姐姐她就要除牌了!
Old 30-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Lakerol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS , hope you can give me a chance to have hu wei contact no , thank you very much
Old 30-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestle View Post
How about those who are keen to try her and yet do not have her contact details?

真是没缘份,还没机会见薇薇姐姐她就要除牌了!
which part of tis sentence( minimum 1 fr within 2 months u dun understand?? )
Old 30-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 17
sweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud of

重温与微微的唯美激情。。。。。。心里觉的沉重。。。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcraze View Post
美艳高雅,活泼开朗,情人知己

先点一首歌给微微,代表微迷们想对微微说的话。我也唱了几句给微听了。呵呵,已经练完一首了。下次唱完给你 听。。。呵呵。。。

感谢雅伦兄的介绍。很庆幸和微微预约时间、地点都很顺利,回讯息也超快的,很幸运的第二天就可以见面了。她 知道我的网名后,看了一些报告,就调皮地开我玩笑亏我。。。呵呵。。。虽然只是讯息但我能看的出微微的好玩 和活泼的个性。。。

遗憾的是我竟然走宝了半年多了?为何不早点认识这位可爱伊人!!!!

提早下班,到了酒店,原来笨笨走错家,是在另一边的那一家。哈哈。。。没办法又往另外一家走去。。。。汗流 浃背。。。

终于到了目的地,微已经在酒店后面等待。。。

看到后门外那位美人,直接认定就是她。有点抱歉没早点到,差点害到微认错人。开了门,我们赶紧去那房间,可 是需要多三十分钟!没办法就等,还好我是最后一位,没有时间上的压力。但是这三十分钟的等待,对我来说是最 美妙的

微微有了一股高雅,美艳的气质。眉宇中有一股迷人的灵气和聪慧。微的身材瘦削但匀称(但她还是要减肥不吃晚 餐???),有小鸟依人的感觉。美腿修长雪白纤细,连身裙,高跟鞋,显现出姣好身材。

眼神很迷人,两个眼珠大大的,睫毛长长, 樱桃小嘴。。一头小波浪长发增添女人味。。。美貌不在话下。

我们找个地方歇歇脚。虽然不是一个最浪漫的角落,但我会永远记的这个地方。跟微交谈,完全无压力没有尴尬。 她的人真诚又活泼,坦率,我了解了她的过去及现在,她也知道我的一些想法及心事。可说是一见如故,微也说好 像是跟老友在聊天,可以亢亢而谈,有相逢恨晚的感觉。也有一种悠然自德的感觉,很自在。

渐渐的我们的磁场互相相吸。握住彼此的手感觉有股温柔的电流直通心里。身上的体香及香水味诱惑着我,楼了她 的小曼腰。我分不出这位是情人还是知己。只觉的我的烦恼,不愉快的事都抛出脑后。毕竟,能够跟自己交心的人 不多。

终于,等到房间。我和她满怀期待。

进了房,我们开始激情拥抱。面对着镜子,我从背后楼拥着微微的水蛇腰,从颈项开始亲吻。微也开始性感摆动, 好像在跳慢舞。她也还以轻吻。。。

只见她摘下连身裙,好身材一览无遗。黑色胸罩+黑色丁字裤。此景,真的好撩人。手指甲,脚指甲修的很漂亮, 身体紧实,胸型完美,臀部白白翘翘的。。。我就开始对她爱抚。。。摸的我也翘起来了。。。呵呵 。。。

我识相的自己先冲凉。换她来冲,只见玻璃门上有小逢,透过小逢,只见她认真的洗澡,她发现我在偷看,调皮的 用花洒濆向我。。。不死心我爬到门上,她也用水枪射我。。。呵呵。。。一段段嬉笑玩闹之后。我们就进入正题 。

一会儿,微出来了。体香一阵阵散开。不知不觉我们又深深楼在一起,感受彼此的身体。。。。我适度的亲吻,她 偶尔她轻吻我的热唇,脸颊。 她的高度对我来说刚好(around 160)大概我高半个头。微的乳头渐渐坚挺。我温柔的舔吸左右乳房及乳头。。。手指撩动奶头,一拉,一放又转 了转。嘴巴开始吮吸奶头,舌头也像舔冰淇林一样用淫乱得舔吸乳房和奶头。

嗯。。嗯。。。啊。。啊。。。微开始有感觉了。躺在我身旁,从我的耳朵亲起,灵舌开始在我身体漫游,很舒服舒服。。吮吸我的奶头。。。。 大力的吮吸。 有这个神仙般的大美女办我猫吻。。。大脑感觉无比爽爽爽。小毛虫也受到刺激,膨胀起来。。。。 。

然后就开始舔小毛虫。看到樱桃小嘴吸着我的肉棒,他慢慢的在她的小嘴成长 。。越吸越硬。微的吸法。。。有快有慢。。舔棒棒糖。。。望着她帮我吹箫。。。无比的享受。

她似乎对我的小毛虫爱不释手。不断的舔吸。我也换了几个舔吸的姿势,微好像乐在其中。

你的弟弟好好吃喔。。。啊。。。啊。。。嗯。。。嗯。微道着。小毛虫也变成了大蟒蛇。已经硬到如意金栱棒了。。。。 灵舌还在敲打肉棒。。。。爱死了微微。。。醉身梦死。。。

我快受不了了!!!

嗯,嗯。。。。微微开始有生理反应了。我也从小腿,舔亲到大腿,两只美腿。 先用手指刺激已经湿润的阴唇和阴蒂。我开始亲亲及吮吸整个阴部。微已经开始轻轻发出的淫叫声。

哦,哦。。。哦哦哦哦

又舔了一会,淫水开始流呀流。。。想要爱爱的时候。。。

嘿嘿。。。微爬上我身上,锁定大蟒蛇在她温柔的小穴,慢慢的盖上蟒蛇。。。我觉得突然有妹妹崩开的感觉。微 的妹妹好紧好湿润。我喜欢女骑士。。。先慢慢的上下上下速度由她控制。

我。。。顶。。。顶。。。顶。。。顶。。。顶。。。顶。。。顶。。。顶

啊。。。啊。。。啊。。。啊。。。哦。。。哦。。。哦。。。哦。。。哦。微疯狂地叫床。。。

不要停,不要停。。。我要。。。我要。。。微红着脸,上下上下骑住蟒蛇。。。。我喜欢前后。。。抓住她屁屁前后前后。。。

你的弟弟好挺呀,柞的我好爽,好刺激。。。

我起身。微妹妹还锁住大蟒蛇。深深拥抱。身子起立着,来回插进爱穴。微咬着下唇。。。呻咛着。 。。

换了missionary。。。微崩溃的躺在床上。蟒蛇深深得陷入小穴,淫水四溅,呼吸更急促,淫叫声越来 越大。。不时亲吻微的颈部,耳背。

抽。。。抽。。。抽。。。抽。。。

抽了一轮,渐渐两人陷入高潮。。。。无比美妙。。。淫叫声加剧。。。。我也忍不住了。加速。。 。 再加速。。。蟒蛇也觉的快崩溃了。。。蛇头有抖动的感觉。。不行了。。。快吐杏了。。。再猛抽 了几次。。。 。。

哒。。。哒。。。哒。。。哒。。。哒哒哒哒

精子乱溅。。。。。再抽了几下。。。把多余的精射完在微的美穴里。。。

期待与情人知己下一个的约会。。。。

最后献上微微的最爱

Old 30-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

sweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud ofsweetcraze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcraze View Post
重温与微微的唯美激情。。。。。。心里觉的沉重。。。。。
哈。。。。自己再看了一遍。。。。真的觉的当时好爽好色。。。。。。。
Old 30-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seaman6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

妹妹早点睡吧,我们梦里相会。多一阵阵就能看到我了,别急噢。
Old 31-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

\__ /)
┃..┃
┖┅┅∩

:^ǒ^ ξ ^ǒ^今天 快樂 ^ǒ^ ξ ^ǒ^ 明天 快樂 ^ǒ^ ξ ^ǒ^ 天天都快樂 !

?˙● 願 你 倖福﹑
‘ 深 罙 罙 深 祝 福 …..........

★˙·...·˙`˙·....·˙`˙·...·★ ˙·...·˙`˙·....·˙`˙·...·★

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 31-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
alexis64 is one of the Best!alexis64 is one of the Best!alexis64 is one of the Best!alexis64 is one of the Best!

祝各位帅哥周末愉快!:d
Old 31-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

微微。。。也预祝你有个美好的新的一年。。。。
Old 31-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
schaffhausen1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can be so kind to share her ctc?
Many thanks
Old 31-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

薇妹妹我好想你,2011年虽然快要过去,但是我知道2012会在我俩的生活里更加多姿多彩,让我们手牵手 一起迈进新的一年吧,我的梦中情人!
Old 31-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

祝微妹妹周末愉快

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 31-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

薇妹妹,我想你了!真的!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread