The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 27-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
can describe the smell in more detail
I thought they would smell pungent as most feet that have been in shoes all day would smell. But surprisingly they smelt of a Victoria Secret's lotion. Ofcourse it was deliciously mixed with her sweat.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
Part 1:

I contacted Mistress Liliana from Twitter and then we continued to chat on Wechat. My experience with Mistress Lili was nothing short of exhiliration of the highest kind. She would send me voice messages on wechat. Her voice is so sexy and commanding at the same time.

The idea was to give up complete control by wearing a chastity and passing the keys to Her. I was so excited to find someone who is so young and yet so dominating. After paying the deposit, which is customary, Mistress told me to meet her to pass her the keys. She told me to wear not one but two buttplugs. I've never work two plugs in my life. But to please Mistress I proceeded to wear it even though it was a bit uncomfortable. Mistress had told me that she likes public humiliation. However I was pretty scared. I picked Her up and she continued to twist my nipples in the car. Then she told me to park somewhere in Tanjong Pagar and got out of the car. I was following her like a hungry dog. Then she found a spot in the parking lot and ordered me to take my shorts and underwear down so she could inspect me. It was about 10.30 at night and I could hear people. Finally I got the courage and took it off. Mistress took a picture with her foot on my exposed butt and started laughing. It was so humiliating to experience this. Although it was equally exciting and scary.

Part 2: to be continued if people want to know more about what happened.
Part 2:

So I had scheduled a session with Mistress Lili about 2 weeks ago. But a week before the session, Mistress ordered me to stop cumming till I session with her. For that she had me wear the chastity and pass her the key. In adoration of Mistress, I wrote her a small prayer. I sent it to Her for her approval. Mistress ordered me to say the prayer twice a day. Once in the morning before sending her a Good morning message and once in the evening before going to bed and sending a good night message. If I put anything in my ass pussy, I needed to ask permission. One time for her amusement, Mistress had me put 4 fingers in in ass and send her a video to her. She would have me humiliate myself. The more she did it the more I fell under her spell.

Finally the day came when I would be seeing Mistress Lili. My balls had become so big from all the pent up cum and I was extremely horny. I had been anxiously looking forward to seeing her. I was told to report to the address at sharp six and message her. Just to add to my horniness, Mistress told me to wear a metal butt plug and my leather harness under my clothes. Finally I got the message I had been waiting for...where are you slave? I literally ran to meet her. Mistress was dressed in street clothes. Thankfully she did not have me kneel and kiss her feet there. My mouth had gone dry as we were in the lift. The minute we entered her playspace, she ordered me to my knees and to greet her by placing kisses to her feet. My cock was bursting through my chastity. Mistress had already kept count of some demerits that I had and announced that I will be punished with 60 strokes of the cane to my ass. My wrists were bound with rope over my head and I was given 60 hard strokes that I had to count. Then Mistress went and changed into a negligee. When she came out and I saw her, another drop of precum escaped my cock. Finally the punishment was done. My butt was hurting but I knew I needed to take it to get to the better part of the session. I had requested strapon play, facesitting and sounds. Mistress had me remove my buttplug first. Its amazing how Mistress began to fuck me. She built up the tempo and kept going. I had a constant drip of precum going out from my cock. Mistress first fucked my with me on all fours and then flipped me on my back and told me to seduce her while she was fucking me. All the while she kept talking filthy things to me. Finally Mistress told me that she is tired and wants to sit down. She released me from the ropes and told me to lay on the floor. Then she stood over me and slowly descended on my face. Mistress has a full butt unlike some skinnier dommes. Her entire butt covered me in darkness. But I was not complaining. She wanted to teach me breath play. She kept me under her and I could smell her feminine juices. I thought I would come without her touching me. But she was not done yet. She gave me the keys to the chastity cage and told me that she wants to sound me. She sterilised it first and started with a small one. The feeling of a sounds in the cock is phenomenal. Feels like someone is fucking your soul. Then she decided to sit on my face to sound me. That was more that what I could take and I came in gushes. She was angry that I came without permission and said I would be punished the next time.

I went to shower and as I was showering I was reflecting on the evening. All I can say is that it was the most blessed I've felt. After I came out and dressed, I did go down on my knees to kiss her feet in thanks.

The one thing you can be assured is that she is definitely not a clock watcher. Our session started at 6.20 and we only ended at 7.55pm. One thing I know is that I will definitely be back.
Old 29-05-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
The rate I paid was rather surprising and I did not even skip a beat when she told me what her tribute was however best you check her rates directly with her.
Just checked, it's 500 for the first hour, and 300 for every subsequent hour.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Just checked, it's 500 for the first hour, and 300 for every subsequent hour.
Her rates seems to have gone up, I don’t recall paying such rates the last time I served her
Old 29-05-2022, 04:41 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Her rates seems to have gone up, I don’t recall paying such rates the last time I served her
Must be inflation
Old 30-05-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Must be inflation
When there is willing buyer there is willing seller all price is fixed to new heights..

#sgcarrothead
Old 30-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$500 per hour definitely beyond my budget unless it is a top end dominatrix
Old 01-06-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
how do you define top end dominatrix
Old 01-06-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Mistress T
Old 01-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
top end dom will bring you to orchard mrt station, go to a less use staircase behind the step.. get you on fours and bark like a pariah pup, then step step step stick her foot in your mouth and if your lucky … PCC you. That probably what 500 sgd buys you, where there different strokes there are different folks.. lolx
Old 01-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Same here, I have served visiting dom like sayako, airah, yui, maxim,Ana, fire and a few Thai do matrix. The highest I pay is 400 with hotel room. I know this is 2yrs back but I just don't understand why the hike and why is people paying?

They try to up their price and once they got it, there's no turning back. They will just cut the top slice of the cake and those that is below that budget will either retire or.....

For me, normally my mistress know my constraints. I am not a top paymaster but I could be nice and regular. I never get discounted service from those dom mention and they totally understand.

Currently I am still following yui but don't dare to go back to her because of the old rates I am paying and been missing for a few yrs since covid started.

Didn't know I am being force into moderation and my points just drop below 0. Been missing this forum due to many times the website changed and didn't know the new site address and not knowing that without vpn starhub actually blocks my website.

That is why I been missing for years and hope some k I'd bros can help bring me out of moderation. Thank you all in advance.

Last but not least, have send OMM request for wechat but seems she doesn't reply or add me as friend. Any advice? Been wanting to meet her since last time heard about her but miss the boat when she went back. Not going to miss her again. TiA
Old 02-06-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Inflation is a reason to be unreasonable
Old 02-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mistress T
Alexandra Snow, Ezada Sinn, those are also top-tier dommes in my opinion.
Old 02-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes there are many but IMHO Mistress T is unmatched, her hypnotic voice itself is enough to make you want to obey and stay in line
Old 03-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Man I have lost so much sperm to Alexandra Snow clips hahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1