The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
gstring_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktay1980
can any one tell me how togo DSC clinic by bus or by mrt coz i dun have car!!
Take MRT to Bugis. Walk towards Sim Lim Tower not Sim Lim Square.

Beside Sim Lim Tower there is a big openspace carpark.

Beside the carpark, there is a Old Market Place (Openspace again) where ppl gather to sell old used stuff. Quite alot of ppl there..

Walk towards the openspace carpark.

Walk towards the old Market place. Beside the Old Market Place there is few HDB building and a coffeeshop.

Walk towards the coffeshop. DSC Clinic is just behind it. DSC Clinic and Coffeeshop share the same building.

I am going tomorrow for the checkup. I hope I didn't kena HIV.... Very scared now...

Just one question... What is the percentage to kena HIV against STD in Singapore ? Anyone knows ?

Last edited by gstring_lover; 25-02-2005 at 04:04 PM.
Old 26-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cktay1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstring_lover
Take MRT to Bugis. Walk towards Sim Lim Tower not Sim Lim Square.

Beside Sim Lim Tower there is a big openspace carpark.

Beside the carpark, there is a Old Market Place (Openspace again) where ppl gather to sell old used stuff. Quite alot of ppl there..

Walk towards the openspace carpark.

Walk towards the old Market place. Beside the Old Market Place there is few HDB building and a coffeeshop.

Walk towards the coffeshop. DSC Clinic is just behind it. DSC Clinic and Coffeeshop share the same building.

I am going tomorrow for the checkup. I hope I didn't kena HIV.... Very scared now...

Just one question... What is the percentage to kena HIV against STD in Singapore ? Anyone knows ?
brudder why u so scare u do sex without cap mah???by the way u go geylang or one night stand???if go geylang u up with PRC or those brothel one??yesterday i up with one PRC i also very scare but have to wait for three month!!in order to go for check up!!
Old 26-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstring_lover
Bro,
Isn't that building a multi-storey carpark. Can't missed it one. So more
DSC is opposite those motocycle accessories shop.
Good information. Will UP your rep.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 26-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Great to see this thread still alive, remember.. always cap up so you no need to worry so much, and to answer the reasoon why STD got higher chance, there are sometimes when you have STD that result in open sores in the groin area, which cannot be covered up by condom thus coming into contact with vaginal fluids.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

hi brudder here does any one hear that if wear cap still kena HIV???
Old 04-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FRANK77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hehehe

FOR ALL THE BRO SAMSTERS

I do not want to brag but I guess, I know a lot rgd aids transmission behaviour . Let me try to enlighten all the bros.

To answer CKTAY1980

Let me try to answer:

1. It is still possible under some VERY SPECIAL circumstances that you can get infected with HIV even though you wear condom. The percentage is very low if you wear them correctly, but the possibility can never go to zero.

A. One reason Condom might break.

Take durex condom for example. Extremely durable and tough. Only Under very tough circumstances, NON HUMANELY possible IMHO , the durex condom might break. But, there is a catch, when you wear the condom, if the condom is subjected to ANY METAL pressure which means example, ring on the hands . Usually when your partner helps to wear your cap or yourself. This ring can tear a tiny hole if they are pressed to condoms. Or in another case, in some men or women, they wear ring on the genitals. Which pushed the risk further. Condom is easily torn a small hole if they are subjected to metal pressure. Thats why very important that you are careful to notice metal, when wearing caps.

The condom might break also if there is AMPLE (I said again AMPLE) air or too much air inside the condom or trapped in the condom when you first wear it. and when the pressure outside is enough for breaking the balloon. Two conditions must be present to pop the baloons remember, High Outside Pressure and Trapped Air. Thats why, in the instructions, they ask you to press the tip when wearing in order to push out any possible air inside. But the possibility of the durex condom to go bust even when the air is inside is SUPER LOW. I know this.

B. Condoms Slippage

You think that condoms is 100% safe?. Well, you should know that condoms can slip and has a percentage of about 2-3% slippage rate. You notice that condoms graps into the skin very tightly? This is made so that when you Bonk, the condoms stay in the place. But in very rare occasions and depending on how you bonk , depending on the girl as well, the condoms might slip out of the penis. and Some times, because the conditions are chaotic , human can forget to notice that. Condoms slippage is very rare, but it does not mean that it can not happen. But this slippage depends on a lot of factors, so the 2-3% slippage rate statistics provided by Durex is actually not 100% accurate. Like I said It depends on a lot of factors.

C. Open sores or wounds because of STDS or because of skin cuts

Open Sores or any cut around the genital areas, for some reasons maybe you kena cut? Who knows? Any open wounds or cut AROUND THE GENITAL AREAS perhaps because of STDS or because of any other reasons, might increase the chance of infections. Remember, I said increase the chance , not definite transmission.

you see for VAGINAL ENTRY (I am talking vaginal entry and not ORAL at this time) , HIV Virus present in 1. Vaginal Fluids, 2. Blood.

If you have skin cuts or you have open wounds because of STD, this provides another opening that MIGHT NOT BE COVERED BY CONDOMS. STD wounds or normal skin cuts can be in the groin areas. and this Vaginal Fluids and Blood can be smeared into these openings! Among all the chaos and good bonking you are doing.

You see? The HIV virus are transmitted only within one way - 1. the opening at the tip of our penis (ASSUMING THAT YOU HAVE NOT SKIN CUTS). I am talking HIV and not STD. STD transmission can be other areas.

What if, you have STD's and has open wound on the groin? Would it be dangerous? Yes, as this is another opening that Condoms do not protect.

Thats why, Experts says "STD's will increase the chance of getting infections"

I hope I can be of help at this time. Amids all the negative, wearing condoms already considered Safer sex. What I mean is that :

1. IF WORN CORRECTLY , it is extremely rare that the condom breaks. Durex condom is extremely tough like I said. (No I dont work at durex or sell durex) Even if it breaks It does not mean 100% that you are infected. The virus still has to travel to the opening in your penis to infect.

2. CONDOMS slippage is also very rare. If we just do normal sex and if your condoms are not expired, you should have nothing to worry

3. If you have STDs and these STDS have open wound. You need to be careful when having sex.

Wow, that is a long one. I hope I can be of help and I just request you guys to be more flexible to me if I request you guys for PM me for good girls bonking informations contact no.

and also Up my rep points if you think this info is useful

Thanks

Frank out
Old 05-03-2005, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Rooney is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi all..........bonked raw 1 yr ago........still no guts to go check.......cuz if gena.......tink i might commit suicide........still in army......FFI coming soon b4 i ord.......will check for HIV...........will they inform parents? if positive.......really troubled.............

check also no use......if tio also i cant do anything......rather die to tell my family i have hiv............
my gf will also tio.....i regret.....all this shit...........
Old 05-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beckham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney
hi all..........bonked raw 1 yr ago........still no guts to go check.......cuz if gena.......tink i might commit suicide........still in army......FFI coming soon b4 i ord.......will check for HIV...........will they inform parents? if positive.......really troubled.............

check also no use......if tio also i cant do anything......rather die to tell my family i have hiv............
my gf will also tio.....i regret.....all this shit...........
rooney,

just curious, who did you bonk raw with???
Old 05-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktay1980
the chance is there but very very little...unless your cap broke before or after you ejaculate...
Old 05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckham
the chance is there but very very little...unless your cap broke before or after you ejaculate...
Correct as long as the fluids dun touch the tip of ur dick u are fine, remember HIV does not pass thru UNBROKEN skin.

DSC Clinic 62540212
Old 05-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
Correct as long as the fluids dun touch the tip of ur dick u are fine, remember HIV does not pass thru UNBROKEN skin.
hi bongster,

if in case, the fluids touch the tip of the dick and went into the orifice hole in your dick, will you still kanna???
Old 05-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckham
hi bongster,

if in case, the fluids touch the tip of the dick and went into the orifice hole in your dick, will you still kanna???
www.thebody.com yeap... HIV transmits this way.. but there are percentages, do a search in e link i give u

DSC Clinic 62540212
Old 06-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Samster

Thank brudder for the wonderful and complete explanation !!!well as the bruder here always said cheong can!!but must always wear cap!!!even u meet a very beautiful ger in pub bsure u wear!!!for ur own sake and also the other brudder who try the same one!!!
Old 09-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
gstring_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Negative

I went for a check few weeks ago... Negative !! Need to go for another Test three months later...haahaa....
Old 09-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
safeskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro here...
Thumbs up for all the information here...
Cool n informative...

I m going for a test today.hope its negative..
But 1 questions.. beside HIV test which i m going today ( THE AFA anymonous test ).. do u guys for the STD test/...

Hope to hear yur views.... Pls advise. THanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1