The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FTrash Got Freebies from FAP Traitors While SG Orphan Left to Live or Die On Own...

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The disadvantage of having no family

Hi Gilbert,
Thank you for your support. I would like to share my story of struggle in our nation full of constitutional discrimination.
I have no family. My parents died when I was very young and I have been struggling living from place to place.

It is a vicious circle when you are poor, homeless and struggling to dig yourself out of it. When you are a homeless teenager, your priority would be to make enough money to pay rent, not study. I did just that and left school after attaining my O levels.

When you have no family nucleus, you do not qualify for government subsidized flat. Neither do you qualify to buy unless you have hard cash.
I lived with a plastic bag of clothes when I was 17. Today, I am in a better position. When you are alone, below 21 and poor, you do not even qualify to get a bank loan to study. The bank would want a guarantor or a mortgage.

When I finally managed to get a bank loan for my poly enrollment when I passed 21, I did not do very well in my studies.

I had to work 8 hours a day and go to school for another 8 hours a day and slept very little. For 3 years, I did that. I suffered so much for it.
Today, I have my diploma but it is becoming redundant as recruiters expect you to be able to merge roles such as IT and copy-writing.

They don’t tell you that when you are in poly. I am competing with young graduates and foreigners. I still do not qualify for a flat because I cannot afford to buy from the open market.

Thus I am living in a cockroach infested hdb unit where I rented a room. It is the only place I can afford because if I move, I have to pay the agent again.

I have invested all my savings, however little, into the degree I am currently pursuing. I had applied for NUS with my SAT.

But I couldn’t get in even though I have many years of working experience. I was told my SAT scores were average.

Of course, the foreigner’s kids with money to study scored a good 700 per subject and I could only manage 600.

That leaves me with no other choice but to get private education. I was told if I wanted to get a job in stat board, I wouldn’t qualify.

My degree is only for 3 years, not the four years kind with first class honours etc. Again, where is my fair competition? I am 38.
By the time I graduate, I will be 40. I am aware of the age discrimination out there. I have been looking for work.

Where is my fair competition?

Today, a PR with a family nucleus has more rights than me even though all my previous three generations of ancestors are all born in Singapore.
I don’t even qualify for housing.

I am being discriminated for being orphaned and single. I failed to get good grades because I needed to work like a dog to pay rent and school fees.
Today, I am struggling to pay my school fees and rent because I don’t get paid a lot of money and I am out of job.

Again, Gilbert. Great job. I will be there on 1st May.

With best regards,
Nelly
Editor’s note: We are seeing the writer to find out how best we can help her.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1