The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 04-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
3072 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

suggest boss put another function like a timer on our premium account at the side or what how many days left before need to renew.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate

you paid for the 200 points, so only the 200 points will be taken back if you stop the subscription
accordingly to this post.. http://sbfsg.store/showpos...1&postcount=51

mate.. wrong info..u dont get to keep the 200 points.
that's mean after 1 mth stop subscription, he will have 100pts( which he earned via exchange Pts, contributions etc) and have power of 11/12! machiam use money buy rep power leh.....
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

OK here is the latest!!!

200 points added upon sign up.

10 points added every month as long as you remain a member. This means in one year 120 points will be added in addition to the 200 points you gained when you first signed up.

Example :

• Member "xxxxxyyy" has 50 rep points. He decides to sign up for premium membership.
  • Upon completing the transaction, 200 points is added so the total is 250.
  • He remains a premier member for one year. Each month, 10 points is added so that adds another 120 points by the end of the anniversary date so total = 370 after one year of premium membership.
  • He cancels after one year. 200 points is deducted for canceling but the monthly bonus remains so rep points after canceling will be 170.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.

when you click on the edit button
you will see a extra box in your post with the following choices at the bottom right of the box. ( save, go advanced, delete, cancel )
select "delete message" and then click on the "delete his message" button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin71 View Post
I've joined as Premium member.

I can edit my post. But, cant seem to find the delete button to delete my own post.

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=339821

Thanks.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

If i went to cancel my subscription for the premium right after i signed up for it. Say if i sign up again within a month, would i be charged another time? Meaning that within the same billing cycle, i get charged twice due to me subscribing twice?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
If i went to cancel my subscription for the premium right after i signed up for it. Say if i sign up again within a month, would i be charged another time? Meaning that within the same billing cycle, i get charged twice due to me subscribing twice?
Once you have cancelled, that account lasts till the end of the subscription period of one month.

As long as your subscription has not lapsed, you will not be able to sign up again with the same account. You have to wait till the subscription lapses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Once you have cancelled, that account lasts till the end of the subscription period of one month.

As long as your subscription has not lapsed, you will not be able to sign up again with the same account. You have to wait till the subscription lapses.
Alright, still a long way to go before the subscription ends. Hope the inflation only starts after a few months

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 06-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

hope theres more privilege for premium members =x,

btw boss i'm kinda confuse with the Private Picture Forum / Ticketsclub Members' Entrance . am i able to enter cause it prompt me for user and pw
Old 06-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Suggestion:

Free membership cannot zap Premium forum membership
Old 06-01-2013, 09:09 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, the premium membership give you access to the "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) " forum.
The pictures/videos there are current and up to about a month old.

the older files are archive at http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad.../harryauk.html..
the premium membership doesn't give you access to the archives..
you need to sign up here if you want to access the archives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
hope theres more privilege for premium members =x,

btw boss i'm kinda confuse with the Private Picture Forum / Ticketsclub Members' Entrance . am i able to enter cause it prompt me for user and pw

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Hmm.. other then boss number :
5. You will be credited with 200 reputation points immediately to enhance your standing and credibility in the forum. The 200 points stay with you as long as you remain a premium member.

6. 10 Rep points are added MONTHLY to your rep score. These monthly bonus points are yours to keep even if you cancel your membership. [More details regarding how this works.]

nothing else seems tempting..
Old 07-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasezapme View Post
Suggestion:

Free membership cannot zap Premium forum membership
Like that points keep increasing till eternity?

Maybe those season samsters, those who have power above 10, be able to zap anyone, imo.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
MrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for this great idea for Premium membership! Absolutely loving it!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice! Supporting supporting!!!

monkey4, TD042, axeman24, Duke, mi.chi.eru, genius, cheeky-cheeky, tommypingpong, Foolish_, Niceman, Dancing
Old 07-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Premium forum membership pay money. They should have more say. Cannot be suka suka zapped by free membership.

Point can decrease after being zapped by another premium forum membership.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1