The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqianqian View Post

Can PM contact please?
Old 14-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
If ML lets me touch without asking GQ, i will not tip her and return to her next time.

If she stops letting me touch during my return visit then its sayonara, else i will keep pushing the envelope. Maybe give her small 1-2R tip after 5 or so visits.
Bro, come I up u +6 after hearing ppl call u cheapo when u pay <50, and carrot head when u go 88 joint
Old 22-06-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mssms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

I encountered one ML whom I visited thrice alrd, and heard here that she doesn’t offer GQ to everyone. Asked her why and she said she’s not desperate for money so she pops gq only when she feels like it lol.

Another ML said some look too decent and very awkwardly quiet during massage, will give the mata vibes.
Old 22-06-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Mind sharing this bro?
Old 22-06-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future

My regular MLs all nv ask me for GQ, I auto they also auto
Old 22-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
My regular MLs all nv ask me for GQ, I auto they also auto
those days at HC mostly auto no need to ask.Back massage alrdy kena attacked haha
Old 23-06-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:

Can share contact pls
Old 23-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

If your conversational skill is good enough, she will HJ you automatically without GQ.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

After the second visit to my regular ml (now), she auto hj me whenever I come, after the massage...the only thing about it is too mechanical as she is afraid her colleagues will know...
Old 23-06-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
After the second visit to my regular ml (now), she auto hj me whenever I come.
if you took the hj on 1st visit, usually all ML will auto give hj liao. unless they have different range of services then they will ask your preference
Old 23-06-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

When I lie on the massage table, my hands will always sit on the edge of the front of the table.

So far the MLs that are open to service will always use their thighs to lean on my hands while they're massaging my back from the front. Once I get that signal, I'll start stroking their thighs and compliment how slim they are. Always end up popping GQ once flip over
Old 23-06-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Can share contact pls

Can share contact
Old 23-06-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
if you took the hj on 1st visit, usually all ML will auto give hj liao. unless they have different range of services then they will ask your preference
but my ml never asked for tips...she just went out straight..sometimes got her colleagues around, will just pass her $10, she never complained or stop her hj...
Old 23-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
but my ml never asked for tips...she just went out straight..sometimes got her colleagues around, will just pass her $10, she never complained or stop her hj...
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thanks!
Old 23-06-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I remember i went to try 1 of the joint in bugis, 1st time i go take up the 1 hr massage whole 1 hr, ml didnt ask the GQ, so i tot oh a clean joint, her massage is good and strong also.

So few months later, i went again booked same ML. I told her my shoulder and thights a bit sore and aching. So standard SOP she did my back, shoulder then move to my legs. She asked me which part of my thights is aching. I told her inner thights cause few days back i did squats till legs cramp.
Her next move shocked me, she tear my disposable shorts as she said i wore it wrongly so hard for her to reach my inner thights.
As she did her massage she goes closer to my balls, she once awhile wil touch them. So i test water, each time she touches my balls and move closer, i will wriggle, pretend there quite sensitive, then told her a bit sensitive wait my little brother stand. Well i guess she get the hint. She went HDL stroke my rod, next you know lah what she will say and do.

Once all done, i paid 1B3R for her service, 50 entry.

Overall she is good, both massage and service. Soo after that she didnt work there any more.
Hi bro, can share contact please?? Thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1