The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
But I dun belong to the 50s yandao group. And PRC ML nowadays really pick the customer. Dun have such issue when I chong said 10 years ago, with the likes of ML like Mint, Feel, kising fish, etc. Which is why if u read my previous few posts, had mostly switched to pho ML. But most of the time ended up in FJ, so oso wanted to switch to high playability but strictly ML..
I thought Gigi and Tomato are MLs with higher playability

SYT MLs are mostly very mechanical and commercial

Last edited by Laowang; 23-05-2024 at 09:02 PM.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
wah bro, u keep belting out MRs, i cant keep up man! LOL.... havnt got to try Dan Dan, then now this..... LOL.... but thanks for the reliable MR! Cheers!
I also cannot keep up lol, body wise. Imagine twice a week for GiGi, once a week for Eimi, then still need to find in between time for Dan Dan and now Yu Er. And still lots to reminisce

Both GiGi and Eimi provides a clean soothing environment, so I feel rather comfortable and relax. Have a tea, TCSS, good massage etc. Dan Dan is young, fresh, energetic while Yu Er is the breathless roller coaster that milks you clean. Think I need to subscribe for the blue pill soon, lol.
Old 23-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kuku69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Its was 2x uncle and although did not register, but was still stopped and told to go to the register counter asked where you going.
I think I know which hotel. The uncle abit guai lan one. I kena before also
Old 23-05-2024, 09:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42404 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
But I dun belong to the 50s yandao group. And PRC ML nowadays really pick the customer. Dun have such issue when I chong said 10 years ago, with the likes of ML like Mint, Feel, kising fish, etc. Which is why if u read my previous few posts, had mostly switched to pho ML. But most of the time ended up in FJ, so oso wanted to switch to high playability but strictly ML..
Actually those mls dun really mind your looks and those wrinkles on your face (cannot be ugly lah), normal look to them is still ok. Most important is to maintain a young body - that is not difficult, just watch your diet and go the the gym 3 times a week will do.

Just like me, I am reaching 50 but my body still can compete with those youngsters. Standing at 1.77m, weighing at 66kg.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
Does Dan Dan offer BBBJ services, anyone tried?
Not listed what. Ask her lor. Anyone here say have or not doesn't mean anything.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 23-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I also cannot keep up lol, body wise. Imagine twice a week for GiGi, once a week for Eimi, then still need to find in between time for Dan Dan and now Yu Er. And still lots to reminisce

Both GiGi and Eimi provides a clean soothing environment, so I feel rather comfortable and relax. Have a tea, TCSS, good massage etc. Dan Dan is young, fresh, energetic while Yu Er is the breathless roller coaster that milks you clean. Think I need to subscribe for the blue pill soon, lol.
wow, that's quite a bit going on!

And now it looks like i have to add Eimi to my to-try list as well.... jialat!
Old 23-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Thanks bro vazie for the detailed FR.

Room: it’s a condo unit, but the apartment itself was partitioned into 5 rooms each with own shower unit. House was a bit messy but I didn’t bump into other girls or bros. Rm was not very discreet or soundproof.

Looks: not really petite imo, she’s actually avg tall 1.62 thereabout. Discount 15% form pics, her face is a little rounder. But her eyes indeed are large and doe like. Too bad she didn’t use them to her advantage

BBBJ: I opted for mouthwork instead of FJ. Good technique, x very focused. I requested for eye contact twice and she obliged for 1-2 seconds each.. went deep a few times and I loved the warmth of her throat. Came in 10 minutes, and she got up to spit and wash off

Massage: not really worth it. Piano type, not much strength and her bed/pillow wasn’t very comfy. But hey, who are we kidding. This isn’t the main point.

GFE: this is the part that lost points for me. She wasn’t very chatty to me (even tho I heeded bro vazie advice and bought something for her to eat). She was on her phone half the time and once I shot she stopped, didn’t help to clean up or provide additional head massage or otherwise. I asked if the time was up, she replied that once shot it’s finished. She was on her phone after that and didn’t pay attention to me. I left after 40 mins. Paid 160 for bbbj

As bros here say, YMMV. I felt my mileage was shortchanged, but hey YMMV rite. My honest unfiltered FR, sharing my personal experience

I won’t RTM
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
... for SiYu, looks wise is close to photo although she has put on weight and quite big boned so not really petite as mentioned above. Boobs wise might be slightly enhanced but overall, quite enjoyable to knead while pumping her.

Price wise 150 was listed by one of the site but her comment is it's actually originally 160. FJ was 180 so no brainer... She's supposedly "new bird" so all these messy listing stuff was like a pain in ass for her also. (2.5k to list one site and her agent/friend happily listed her on 4)

Service attitude wise, she's basically 1-2/10 for massaage cause she's not trained in first place but I guess she's willing to learn so bros here who like to groom MLs can go check her out... The best thing she has for her is her exotic looks (from Yunnan so got the mixed/viet, real person face chubbier by 10-15% more from photos. If she can reduce another 3-4kg then will be same as photos) and her decently tight hole (bushy, hopefully someone goes trim it for her LOL) to the point it's sometimes a bit painful when thrusting her if not wet enough...

Character wise quite pleasing, pretty direct and not the actress type so it depends if you click with her I guess.

I like petite tight bod SYTs so prob will not RTM but it was a good experience and for her tight hole, c cup boobs and syt face <26yo, I think 180 is worth it for a pump in current market.
I contacted Dan Dan and Si Yu the prior night. Only Si Yu was available at my desired timeslot. The condo unit was as described by bro Civichevy. The cubicle bath area is somewhat small, makes bending down to pick the body gel a little challenging, & no way for a shower together! Collected the fees upfront - selected fj, a bit apprehensive as wasn't sure whether she could kiss/french.

Si Yu was like what bro letsi described. Her look is of the exotic and womanly kind. Did not try her massage. Requested her to go straight to sensual - sexy fingering, boobs massage, nipple kissing, bj in 69 position. Painted her pussy briefly, as she is quite bushy. Finger penetrated her pussy slightly. (She did not allow deep finger penetration) Si Yu is very good with her tongue work in the bj. Spent a long time in the licking and the dick head stimulation. Very sensual. When it comes to kissing/frenching, she started with long lip kiss. Later she gave me passionate deep frenching with smooth tongue fight (YMMV). (She later told me she gave, as she sensed I wasn't super hot enough yet). Fj was steamy as she is absolutely the horny type (as revealed by her bush type!) and her pussy is tight. She tried conquering me while in cowride position but I did not release. Her D cup boobs are good to grab and squeeze. All in, took about 40 mins for me to explode. A delightful and enjoyable workout! Treated me to a can of beer when there was no mineral water available to quench my thirst. Quite a good experience for me!

(The condo room is a deterrent. The limited parking lots were all taken up. Had to park at the hawker center carpark nearby)
Old 23-05-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I contacted Dan Dan and Si Yu the prior night. Only Si Yu was available at my desired timeslot. The condo unit was as described by bro Civichevy. The cubicle bath area is somewhat small, makes bending down to pick the body gel a little challenging, & no way for a shower together! Collected the fees upfront - selected fj, a bit apprehensive as wasn't sure whether she could kiss/french.

Si Yu was like what bro letsi described. Her look is of the exotic and womanly kind. Did not try her massage. Requested her to go straight to sensual - sexy fingering, boobs massage, nipple kissing, bj in 69 position. Painted her pussy briefly, as she is quite bushy. Finger penetrated her pussy slightly. (She did not allow deep finger penetration) Si Yu is very good with her tongue work in the bj. Spent a long time in the licking and the dick head stimulation. Very sensual. When it comes to kissing/frenching, she started with long lip kiss. Later she gave me passionate deep frenching with smooth tongue fight (YMMV). (She later told me she gave, as she sensed I wasn't super hot enough yet). Fj was steamy as she is absolutely the horny type (as revealed by her bush type!) and her pussy is tight. She tried conquering me while in cowride position but I did not release. Her D cup boobs are good to grab and squeeze. All in, took about 40 mins for me to explode. A delightful and enjoyable workout! Treated me to a can of beer when there was no mineral water available to quench my thirst. Quite a good experience for me!

(The condo room is a deterrent. The limited parking lots were all taken up. Had to park at the hawker center carpark nearby)
the condo is shared with many people?
Old 23-05-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Si Yu was like what bro letsi described. Her look is of the exotic and womanly kind. Did not try her massage. Requested her to go straight to sensual - sexy fingering, boobs massage, nipple kissing, bj in 69 position. Painted her pussy briefly, as she is quite bushy. Finger penetrated her pussy slightly. (She did not allow deep finger penetration) Si Yu is very good with her tongue work in the bj. Spent a long time in the licking and the dick head stimulation. Very sensual. When it comes to kissing/frenching, she started with long lip kiss. Later she gave me passionate deep frenching with smooth tongue fight (YMMV). (She later told me she gave, as she sensed I wasn't super hot enough yet). Fj was steamy as she is absolutely the horny type (as revealed by her bush type!) and her pussy is tight. She tried conquering me while in cowride position but I did not release. Her D cup boobs are good to grab and squeeze. All in, took about 40 mins for me to explode. A delightful and enjoyable workout! Treated me to a can of beer when there was no mineral water available to quench my thirst.
Quite a good experience for me!

Great FR and value for the top up. I am convinced.
Old 23-05-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
the condo is shared with many people?
I don't know if the intent is to rent out to more than 2 persons. Presently, only Jia Ning and Si Yu occupy the unit. I hope they will not rent out to more MLs.
Old 23-05-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, haven't been able to find SYT ML recently. Anyone can recommend? Thanks in advance!
Old 24-05-2024, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Taiwanese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if MHT has RTC ?
Old 24-05-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
LeonTaiLiyong LeonTaiLiyong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
What I know is she dun provide.
She offered with top up after on my 3rd visit 😀
Old 24-05-2024, 05:07 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 4268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42404 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
She offered with top up after on my 3rd visit 😀
I've never seen someone so good at telling lies.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-05-2024, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I've never seen someone so good at telling lies.
This is the guy who copied and pasted MR for the "wrong" Anna.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1