The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THREAD FOR NATURAL BIG BREASTS ONLY.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hey All,

Does everybody knows who has the biggest breasts in Singapore & where can I find her?

Thank You 🙏
Siti, previously from yoga massage
Old 21-05-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RiceCook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
When I realized I know all of them, but hvt tried all of them haha
bro can share 3rd one ctc? ty
Old 21-05-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoloboy191 View Post
Bro mind sharing?
Bro. Would love to give this a go.
Care to share contact details - PM ?
Thanks
Old 21-05-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
U mean she has boobs bigger than Alice and Eva? can't imagine sial ..
Old 22-05-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hello I just posted a thread about my visit to 1 sister at Wanjia Outram Loft.

Alice is not working there anymore and Eva claims Alice was never her sister.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread...908512&page=11

“How to find G-Cups Alice?”
Alice is Eva older sister. weird, I don't think she would move from her sis
Old 22-05-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Hi bros, anyone knows where Siti is working now? Can pm contact, tia
Old 22-05-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
U mean she has boobs bigger than Alice and Eva? can't imagine sial ..
This is Siti boob. I think around G cup

Old 22-05-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: THREAD FOR NATURAL BIG BREASTS ONLY.....

This is another F cup lady.

I still remembered my encounter with her. I was a bit skeptical about such ladies who tends to mask out their face. However, I can say that she is beautiful. She was dressed in this bathroom that was not covering her F cup. I said I wanted just a HJ and she said all in for $130. She asked me to take up nuru at $220 but I politely rejected because I didn’t bring enough money. After shower, I just walked up to her and gave her a good shoulder massage. She was feeling really good. Next moment I said why not she rest of the water bed and I can use the nuru oil to massage her.

I didn’t know she readily took off everything and agree to my cock idea. Knn! How do I know how to do massage. Anyway I started pouring nuru gel on her and just use some force to rub her back. She said it feels so good. Next moment I massage her ass and also also the pussy area. Then I moved to the hamstring and calf. She said my massage skill is good. She asked me to use more nuru gel. I pour them generously on her and I poured onto myself. I started rubbing my body against her. My cock was literally clamped by her ass as I rubbed my cock against her ass crack. I kept using my body to rub all over her. Both of us really song to heaven. Next moment I asked her turn over to massage her thigh. I wayang massage a bit then pour nuru gel all over us and I grind her front. Wa lan! Her giant mountains are beautiful. I was like totally doing rock climbing where I glide my body all around and my tits all the way up to her neh neh. I did this many many times and I can see that she is feeling really good. I kept rubbing and rubbing myself all over her and my hands as all around her neh neh. Wanted to grab her F cup neh neh for breast fuck but my hands are too slippery. Next moment I was grinding her out until both her hands are all over my body and playing with my cock. The fun was too intense and it shot all over her body as she hj me.

After all these action, I went over to have a bath in the shower. I was enjoying the hot water shower and next moment I feel a pair of giant neh neh behind me. She came into the shower and bath together. Wa lan eh, the shower is quite small hence both of us machiam body touching body. Both of us machiam just pressed the shower gel and crazily rubbed our bodies against each other. Unfortunately she don’t allow me to suck her giant tits but I massage to play with her pussy until soaking wet. Sigh……never bring cap with me and she doesn’t have as she don’t provide FJ.

Most crazy thing is left a super happy man paying just $130. I went back to service her a few more times. 😝! Guys, please don’t follow me later spoil market. Better pay $220 and let her nuru you instead. Hehe
Old 22-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
I don’t know this is F or G or H…

New naughty Thai syt ML with Big… beautiful Eyes

MR for this Thai ML

Looks: 8/10 - Went in expecting the worst, and was pleasantly surprised. Do expect a slight 5-10% reduction from the promo video though.
Personality: 8/10 - Warm, friendly, bubbly. There is a bit of a language barrier, but I understand that not everyone is as particular about this as I do so I won't penalize too much.
Body: 7.5/10 - Slimmer than expected, which is definitely a plus.
Massage: 7/10 - Not the piano type, and she does ask if the strength is ok. Apparently she has experience as a ML in SK (which explains the filter on the promo video, I guess).
Damage: ~2B2R incl. entry
RTM: Yes, but not so often since location is personally a bit inconvenient for me. Good Price and Decent Service (comparatively) so why not?

Ask OG sharer for CTC if keen.
Old 22-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

WaLaoEh! think one hand cannot cover all lah ..

Need two hands to grope one boob at a time, the other boob is unattended, free & easy, must wait for it's turn to be groped ..

Think our fingers will be cramped after a session of intense muscle exertion due to boob groping ..
Old 22-05-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Late FRs for two MLs tried over past few weeks. Both has good and bad, but i belive the good far outweigh the bad. As usual, YMMV. Lastly, as a sign of respect to the original poster (TY Peepeeboy for the lobang!), please find OP for CTC as this is not my lobang.

Visited May/GLSR last week. Much has been said about her so i wont go into detail. Massage is good and hard, one of the best I had in recent months. Teasing - she knows what she is doing. Comfy. Decent facilities. Service oriented. Budget friendly. One woman shop so max privacy (my #1 green flag). Downside is that she is MIlF-ish and that she's apparently leaving soon for a month hiatus. Will defo RTM before she leaves.

Visited Viet J at start of the month. Overall, massage and teasing is good. Looks Pre-MILF. To me, she can pass off as SYT easily. Chatty. Will make convo with you. GF feels is high. This part is YMMV, perhaps cus our chemistry is good, her teasing is in tune with my roaming. I had a very sexciting first session with her. Major downside is location is quite public. I really dislike it. Facilities are also not as advanced. Toilet is shared. Massage "cubicle" is separated by curtains. Privacy is low. For me, this is a red flag. But just nice that first session I was the only customer so all good. I will RTM due to high chemistry (have already done it once).
Old 23-05-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited Viet J from bro Peepee

Looks: need to discount 20% ba but not ugly.
Massage is pretty good enough strength for me.
Service is rather standard probably due to location, not really conducive for major stuff. Place is too open even in the night, can see all the curtains clearly from outside.
RTM probably depends if I’m in the area and if timing matches will check her availability.
Old 23-05-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Hi bro, any idea where Siti is working now?
Old 23-05-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Clark87t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
I don’t know this is F or G or H…

New naughty Thai syt ML with Big… beautiful Eyes

Bro, can share the ctc? Thanks
Old 23-05-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
i wanna say anna from bugis but tia gong she not here edi
Some says she at hongkong now, with who no need to say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1