The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

Super bad management. Booked ML but when i reach, ML not in the shop kns. Still need to wait for more than 30 mins as ML taking grab back. Wasted almost 2 hours for a hour session.
Old 18-05-2024, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
Antiantivice is one of the Best!Antiantivice is one of the Best!Antiantivice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto5d13F View Post

Dear all,

Here are the pics of MIA and Rose.
Do not visit this JIN YU SPA.
Its a fucking chop carrot shop.
Avoid this shop at all costs.
If you are damn rich then all means go ahead!
Mia was the first ML I chose during the hype for the shop as the photos back then showed a girl which is my cup of tea in terms of looks. Went down and turned out to be a heavily photoshopped person. Max claim for her would be Lao chio ( closest I can think of is Amy Yip. U see the young version got turned on but reach liao see is old version). Her rack was huge but that’s all.

Don’t believe that lightning won’t strike twice, went down to try Rose for second visit. Looks quite similar to the photo, but problem was the wait. During the hype, she was like the ang pai. U book A timing, u reach before A timing just to make sure u get the period of enjoyment, end up start at B timing due to various reasons, end up B timing also tio jiak.

Gave up on the joint since then.
Old 18-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
Any other good spa in that area?
No idea, there are at least two to three more just around that whole block. Occasionally, you see a good review but nothing that stands out.
Old 18-05-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Someone just zapped me and left a message “rich idiot” after I upped bro Spermy for his FR.
Ouch...thanks bro!

And, thanks to everyone who upped me! I will continue to explore and post more reviews then! Thanks again!!!
Old 18-05-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
No idea, there are at least two to three more just around that whole block. Occasionally, you see a good review but nothing that stands out.
Yup this Jinyu damn terok. I was mesmerized by the initial photos (heavily PS) too. Anyway got some saving grace. Just walk around. There are a couple of other spas in that location that still provide Hj & 5g for just 1B. Very low profile. Enough said.
Old 18-05-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardy View Post
Super bad management. Booked ML but when i reach, ML not in the shop kns. Still need to wait for more than 30 mins as ML taking grab back. Wasted almost 2 hours for a hour session.
I urged all bros to avoid this spa at all cost!
Old 18-05-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
I urged all bros to avoid this spa at all cost!
Yes ! Second that! Boycott it and let it die a "natural" death
Old 19-05-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So 100% Scam Shop to avoid?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 19-05-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post

So 100% Scam Shop to avoid?
Yes!! It's a Scam shop! Please avoid and siam far far!
Old 19-05-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Up for awareness.
Old 19-05-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
evermore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Avoid this Black Scam Shop, Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent

Let me post another FR here for the bros.

First visit: booked Coco via Jinyu WeChat account. Appointment was for 10:30am. When I arrived, Coco was not available. I was told to wait. Finally Coco arrived at 11am. Massage was good, and services were satisfactory. I left happy.

Second visit: booked Coco via her own WeChat account. Appointment was for 11am. When I arrived, Coco was at the reception herself. Massage was rushed, but services were good. I left less happy, but still OK. I attributed the first visit to a one-time glitch.

Third visit was the worst: booked Rose via her own WeChat account. She confirmed 11am. I arrived, and they put in a room, and asked me to wait. Rose never came. Coco showed up 15 minutes later, and asked if I wanted a massage. I told her that I had a booking with Rose (a little uncomfortable). She said OK, and left. I texted Rose and let her know that I had showered, and was waiting for the massage. She asked (strangely), "who will massage you?". And I said, "You, hopefully!"

Rose never showed up. At 11am, I put my clothes back on and left. At least they gave me back the $60 I paid them when I arrived. Rose sent me a message that said, "哭哭." "她妈的老板骗我." I don't speak Chinese, but Google translate tells me that she seemed apologetic.

I've never been back since. Based on the reviews here, I probably won't!
Old 19-05-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermore View Post
Let me post another FR here for the bros.

First visit: booked Coco via Jinyu WeChat account. Appointment was for 10:30am. When I arrived, Coco was not available. I was told to wait. Finally Coco arrived at 11am. Massage was good, and services were satisfactory. I left happy.

Second visit: booked Coco via her own WeChat account. Appointment was for 11am. When I arrived, Coco was at the reception herself. Massage was rushed, but services were good. I left less happy, but still OK. I attributed the first visit to a one-time glitch.

Third visit was the worst: booked Rose via her own WeChat account. She confirmed 11am. I arrived, and they put in a room, and asked me to wait. Rose never came. Coco showed up 15 minutes later, and asked if I wanted a massage. I told her that I had a booking with Rose (a little uncomfortable). She said OK, and left. I texted Rose and let her know that I had showered, and was waiting for the massage. She asked (strangely), "who will massage you?". And I said, "You, hopefully!"

Rose never showed up. At 11am, I put my clothes back on and left. At least they gave me back the $60 I paid them when I arrived. Rose sent me a message that said, "哭哭." "她妈的老板骗我." I don't speak Chinese, but Google translate tells me that she seemed apologetic.

I've never been back since. Based on the reviews here, I probably won't!
The boss will operate their so called individual WeChat account. Then personally they have another WeChat account, very messy.
Old 19-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

I will keep my feedback short since there are a few reviews on the same topic.

I had an appointment with Rose and she managed it really bad. I left the place and will not bother to re-visit. I think she has a strong base so let those customers support her.
Old 19-05-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Up for awareness
Old 19-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Up for awareness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1