The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
LOL..hahahah! that area and district is where the rich people stay. So I guessed when they visited these spas, they just flaunt theri money as they like as long as they get what they want. To them money is nothing and this type of behaviour must have set the momentum going and the trend over there.
Tips is to 100% avoid spa at rich area. But Jalan Rumah Tinggi that Q Shop is at old estate. Their ML knifes also super sharp...Wallet friendly shop at same row M Shop still ok but curtain joint...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-05-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
saw this Mandy from passion spa doing Tiktok live said she will not accept customer for 58 massage, she only accept 89 entry. knn!
just ignore la ! Why bother?
Old 16-05-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Let them grow la..why you worry so much. If all bros can stick together and support only those 50-55 range, you think they can last long with high rental and overhead cost? I always felt we are the one that are supporting the business. Without our patronising, they can close shop
True bro. Same theroy sinkies keep voting pap and let them keep screwing sinkies. This type of thread appear and die premature. I ever start similar thread to boycot 88 spa but mati v fast
Old 16-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Knn some neighbourhood shop charging $68 for entrance..curtain joint
Old 16-05-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore such spas!! go to those who give value for money

Those at jurong east can frequent this one, entrance fee $50, pretty Viet ML with nice smooth skin, good height and willingly to please.
Old 16-05-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hit their revenue. Book but don’t show up. 🤣
Old 16-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

IÂ’m giving up a $50 entrance shop contacts at chinatown. Young and pretty masseuse hj standard rate but no top roaming. Pm me if you are ok without top roaming. Can touch her bubble butt over the yoga pants. There are times we just want a pretty girl to accompany us without burning a hole in wallet.
Old 16-05-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice123456 View Post
Hit their revenue. Book but don’t show up. 🤣
They will blacklist your number in their records. They have a system to keep our number forever.
Old 16-05-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
True bro. Same theroy sinkies keep voting pap and let them keep screwing sinkies. This type of thread appear and die premature. I ever start similar thread to boycot 88 spa but mati v fast
All should stick together and support $50-$55 shop with happy ending at 50 market rate. Anything more the ML has to justified for it and also brother please use brain to think rather than that kkj which is used to F only
Old 16-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miakiarip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This is still not that bad. I kana before the below quotation.

Entrance: 88
HJ: +50
Touch Boobs: +50
Remove Bra: +30
Touch Below: +20
Below with Pants down: +30
Total: 88+50+50+30+20+30 = 268....WTF...Shop old name is New G*** at Upp Bukit Timah Area. Now got new name already, very famous shop. Most of the shop at Bukit Timah area cannot go...
Wow amazing breakdown of charges. I have encounter one at other place that straight out ask for $200 (hj + roam). Saying other customer gave her that amt and she worth the amt. I straight away don't even want the HJ.
Old 16-05-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
They will blacklist your number in their records. They have a system to keep our number forever.
hack. Especially those 58 > 88 package. Just tell them, not worth it. Some will back down.
Old 16-05-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakiarip View Post
Wow amazing breakdown of charges. I have encounter one at other place that straight out ask for $200 (hj + roam). Saying other customer gave her that amt and she worth the amt. I straight away don't even want the HJ.
That's pretty hilarious and full of bullshit and horseshit. Other customers gave that amount is because those are really stupid nincompoops who don't use brain but the little brother below to do the "thinking" . Kudos for you who rejected it right in her CB face !
Old 16-05-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Bro don’t bring politics into this la wtf
Old 16-05-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Ignore such spas!! go to those who give value for money

Those at jurong east can frequent this one, entrance fee $50, pretty Viet ML with nice smooth skin, good height and willingly to please.
Have tried your viet ml recently. Ok, got height and got strength for massage, and looks-wise is a milf with some tummy fats but not total turn-off. Very fair for sure and i have seen the rest, hahaha. Can nego tips as this joint seems competitive and despo for business. I have been here in the past when it was under another name. Entry charge of $50 is good considering the "room" had a built-in shower. Value for money.
Old 16-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakiarip View Post
Good decision. Kind of get an idea on this spa around Beauty World mrt. Got masseuse with 'white flower' name and 'chocolate raw material' name. I decided to stretch my legs to go to the street behind. Better entrance price and reasonable fun and market rates. One visit was all it took for me to U-turn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1