The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...4#post23155284

Fr for NANI (Loveaffair)

Looks: 9/10 same as pic posted, pretty face
Boobs: 9/10 natural soft boobs, very nice to grab
BBBJ: 10/10 deepthroat, slow sensual with good rotation
Painting: keep asking me for more, looks like she enjoys it alot
Frenching: frenching with lots of tongue
FJ 10/10 initiates multiple positions, can take hard pounding, shes very wet so no ky needed

RTF: will rtf if time permits
Old 18-03-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Noona from RP

Looks: 10/10 looks like photo but not so fair. V pretty, like an actress.
Body: 11/10 slim and tall. Boobs are handful and fits her frame. Best to grab them while hugging from behind.
BBBJ: 10/10 long strokes and feels tight. V good at it.
FJ: 10/10 tight and becomes wet. Soft moans turns me on. She actually knows how to ride a real horse.
GFE: 10/10 feels like GF and gave a solid massage, makes me feel so relaxed
RTM: yes.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sofia from Mansion

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...1#post23155441

Look: 9/10 same as pic posted, very pretty in person, petite and cute, make u wanna take care of her

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural b cups, fits well on her body, damn sexy

Bbbj: 10/10 can suck for long time with no complains, very hardworking and sucks with passion

Fj: 10/10 very tight, very skillful in bed, knows howt to please a man. She rides well, feel like making love with one night stand

recommend bros to try her, hidden gem
Old 18-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mahendragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Scarlett from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=972951

OKT is fast and accomodating in response.

Scarlett is also as advertised, mid twenties and got strong Gnd look, natural boobs, which I like. Body is also petite sized and nice figure, if you like those type of body, she is perfect.

Can see that she's very experienced, the bj have lots of variety and techniques with deep throat. Her pussy is nice to paint during 69. Moaning seems genuine n wet naturally, not shy when I lick her pussy, rather she gave in to it.

Fj we tried some positions, missionary > doggy > cowgirl. Let her finish me while I suck on her nipples. When I said I want I'm close, she can set the rhythm nicely. Plus plus points

GFE wise she is quite a calm and quiet person, but she smiles a lot. Very well worth the price, and I even tipped her after the session.

Will definitely keep revisiting bro CF stable.

Old 18-03-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mamagio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sandy from Rollypolly
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...2#post23158452

Face and Body
Tall slim , young fresh SYT, sexy figure

Frenching
Frenching like lovers, lots of tongue

BBBJ
good pace, suck me for almost 10mins non stop, uses her tongue well, balls licking and licking of the inside of my thighs damn shiok

FJ
did many positions with her, shes one sex hungry girl, pulling me close everytime for deeper thrust, she likes it fast pace and deep, makes her more horny and she will be dripping with juice by the end

RTF
Yes definately RTF
Old 18-03-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonname View Post
Hermes
From Galaxy

Had a quicky with her for during my lunch break

Looks 9, same as the photo ive posted, she looks better in person though

Boobs 9, enough to grab and when she rides and like to hold on both that jugs

BBBJ 8, Good licks and blow paying attention to my dick and balls.

FJ 9, Allow position changes without complain. Can ride pretty well. Gives me lots of eye contact while fucking. Looking at her pretty face while fucking her was really satisfying!

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=978578&highlight=
Agree with u that hermes looked much better in person very her GFE was also very good nice FR thumbs up to her
Old 18-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Tangramz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Nutty from Seduction.

She is a sweet lady

Looks: same as in pics, look pretty, young, wild, naughty and horny.

Boobs: handful natural B.

Shower: quite hardworking. Tries to please.

Bbbj: very good. Good suction. Gives a horny look while doing it.

Fj: good with lot of position and very accomdating and flexible.

GFE: very friendly and chatty

Thanks for the session, worth it and will return when free.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pickabae is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Ava from Lust365
https://sbfsg.store/showthr...&highlight=ava

Had the pleasure of meeting Ava

She has the perfect 'girl nextdoor' look. The kind that has mysterious kind of beaut. She gave me awesome gfe. Kissed demurely and passionately. Yes man needs to bonk, but good connection makes the difference. She is a game changer.

Body: 9
Boobs: 9
Pussy: 10
Bbbj: 8.5
FJ: 9
Old 18-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pistotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a slot with Maprang - https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=978118&highlight=

looks wise: she looks better in person for me.

body: petite slim with nice legs and natural B’s

Frenching: frenching queen

bbbj: slow and fast movements with licking of tip

CIM: Was bonking her in standing doggie facing the full body mirror and told her I want a CIM. Pulled away the cap and she knelt down to take it all in like a champion! Sucked every single drop obediently. Shiok!

FJ: did her about 3 different position, i could last pretty long so she took quite a bit of pumping

GFE: no words can describe

Had a great conversation and a relaxing massage in-between shots.

Thanks for the prompt arrangements!
Old 18-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
twopiece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann Ann - Terminal21

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=978018

Looks like her pics. Slim type but sexy body imo. Breast are not big but it's real. She has no problem letting me play with them too. One of the sweetest lady with I met in dome 1.

Usually will go for Syt (which she isn't really) but she is a hot one. If you want good service with friendly lady she is the one.

Good at sex. Definitely knows what she is doing.

Bj starts in the shower after I dried myself, slurpy up and down my rod

Fj starts with french before she lower herself in cowgirl, pussy is wet and become wetter as time passes, ended my shot in missionary

RTF: yeah most likely although I really want to try Sasha

OKT solid like before, no problem
Old 18-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: Galaxy
Date: 18/3
Friend: Chanel

OKT: 10/10
As usual, prompt to reply and always friendly to chit chat with.

Was torn between Hermes and Chanel as I wanted a SYT. Hermes looks more GND from photos and Chanel looks more like those Ah Lian Xmm with over-sized t-shirts... In the end picked Chanel.

Looks:10/10 (98% similarity)
I was expected some level of filtering and skin tone but she is really fair. She looks exactly like the latest video that OKT posted in TG. And she was wearing exactly the same maid/bunny outfit when i open the door and saw her. Almost no different. Her pattern is exactly like those Ah Lian xmm you see with YP that u lust after.... lol... i pervert.... hahahaha her eyes are huge like the photos.... its not photoshop... its really her... those big eyes with beauty contact lens... really sibei ah lian...

Comms: 5/10
She is from Bangkok, she cant speak much english and she have google translate on standby.

Body: 8/10
She is all natural and not for boobs lovers.... Remember Ah lian xmm in over-sized t-shirt boobs like underage like that. A perky A+ at most.... but her face makes up for it. She is really small size and you can easily lift and pound her.

Catbath/Bbbj: 6/10
I'm combining these 2 together as it was quite short. While she has braces, i didnt feel any teeth. Definately not those PSE style of bbbj but those ah lian gf giving you bbbj style. Slow and gentle. After she gave the 1st bbbj, she stopped and give me the blur look like ask if we wanted to start fj. I told her to blow more and she immediately continued. No black face.... very guai and obliging....

FJ: I dont want to rate
When you get to bang a young, small size, chio, fair, Ah Lian vibes xmm, nothing else matters. Got her to grind me in cowgirl and due to language barrier, she insert immediately and needed time to adjust and slowly lower herself onto me. (Im average size only)

The warmth and tightness + the fantasy of banging a local lookalike chio xmm, made me cum in no time. A special moment between us.....

I'm hard again just thinking of her looks....

Suggestion to OKT: Get her a white oversize tee and slippers to take a few photos.... she confirm lonnnggg queue after that.....

To those bros who always lusted after those xmm you see in your neighbourhood, this is your chance to "teach" this xmm a lustful lesson....

Hope fellow bros enjoy my sharing....
Old 18-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

she is like long lost gf for any bro looking for GFE feel, such a sweet gem must keep for own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonname View Post
Hermes
From Galaxy

Had a quicky with her for during my lunch break

Looks 9, same as the photo ive posted, she looks better in person though

Boobs 9, enough to grab and when she rides and like to hold on both that jugs

BBBJ 8, Good licks and blow paying attention to my dick and balls.

FJ 9, Allow position changes without complain. Can ride pretty well. Gives me lots of eye contact while fucking. Looking at her pretty face while fucking her was really satisfying!

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=978578&highlight=
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 18-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
FatClemenza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rita from Foxy

Looks: 6/10 - Thought i made a mistake. But the seductive looks quickly grew on me.

GFE/Service: 10/10 - The moment she goes down, mind blowing. She loves a little rough foreplay.

BBBJ: 10/10 - The best so far.

FJ: 10/10 - All positions. Very horny. Both shots end in CIM.

Thanks OKT for the quick arrangement.
Old 18-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Sonya from BlackPink. 1st bonk in SG for a while.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=978313

OKT: 9.5/10
Friendly OKT with fast replies.

Location & Room: 8.5/10
RLD apartment, quite discreet. Parking available nearby. Shared bathroom with queen sized bed.

Looks: 8.5/10
GND SYT look. Photos have been ps-ed slightly of course but overall na rak. Wore iris enlarging contact lenses which made her look cuter

Body: 8.5/10
Really slim with almost no fats. Not for boob lovers as she is an A cupper but all good with me

Catbath & BBBJ: 8/10
Puts effort in the BBBJ and catbath. Not an out of this world exp, more like your inexperienced gf playing with you

FJ: 8.5/10
Accommodative to all positions and will make your fuck her harder when she's about the cum. Nice moans too. Used ky which was the only sian part

GFE: 9/10
Decent english mixed with Thai and can hold a conversation. Not a first timer in this line and has worked in other countries before. Overall nice to talk to and good attitude all around.

Frenching: Yes, DFK

Fingering: No, just on the perimeters
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 18-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
supersion is Cool - loads of Potential

BB - Merci

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...4#post23155584

Looks: 9 pretty, slutty vibes, my type of girl

Body: 9 nice figure with natural C cups, nice ass as well

bbbj: 9 sucks well with good suction, uses her tongue to tease me before giving me a fast & furious bbbj

FJ: 10 her ass damn solid, doggy style lots of piak piak sound. Good stamina, rode me like no tomorrow

Another good session with Bro Edison, always recommend me the top girls from his stable, BB is another gem

rtf: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1