The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-02-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.ph...2#post23010282

Nanny From LA

Looks: Nerdy with specs on, turned wild when spec removed
Body: petite, original but small
French: tongue fighter
BJ: slow and soft. will not stop till you stop her
FJ: decent, willing to change multiple position
GFE: will try to chit chat with you even though her English CMI, translator needed.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
plummomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nina from Seduction

Recommendation from OKT so decided to give her a shot.

Looks: 8.5/10 - slutty looks but when she talk is somehow give you a SYT innocent feel, exactly what i like about her. Her CFM look reallly attracted me.

Body: 9/10 - curvy figure, meaty at the right place, got ass got boobs. Looks wonderful and sexy.

Boobs: 9/10 - big D cup neh neh, one hand not enough to grab all. Quite soft and looks good on her body.

Bbbj: 9/10 - good, puts in the effort and she suck for very long without stopping. Need me to tell her stop and carry on to fj.

FJ: 9.5/10 - that tight pussy makes any position unbearable, have to try it to believe it. Add on her skills, totally a solid bonk. She is accommodating also.

Gfe: 9/10 - even though her english not very good, she tries her best to talk to you hug close to her really like long time gf.

Rtf: maybe if time permits, want to try others also.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Trailofdevil is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Kimm
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.store/showthr...highlight=kimm

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 toned young bod
Boobs: 8.5/10 natural C cup
Bbbj: 9/10 strong solid suctions. With light choking effect and dt
Fj: 9/10 did missionary , cg, reverse cg and doggy with her. All positions were good. Moaning also sexy abd can be loud and soft. No complaints.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Aom from TeerukLover

OKT: 10/10 Super friendly, efficient and helpful. I requested for earlier slot with short notice and he managed to help me sort it out. Good and clear instructions.

Looks: 9/10. Pretty, same as pictures. Nice smile also. Thai tanned skin.

Body: 9/10 for me, exactly what I like. Natural C cups just enough for my palms to wrap around her boobs. Great looking ass as well. Body just nice and proportionate. No tummy fats or thick thighs.

Bbbj: 8/10. Wet, warm, deep bj from her. Got some skills as she knows how to play with ur balls while bj.

Fj: 9/10. Started with doggy for my first shot. As she has a great ass, i asked if i could smack the ass. She told me not too hard is ok. abit of SM here. haha. Finished my second shot with painting first then missionary style.

GFE: 10/10, will cuddle, average English, good communication also good massage

RTF: booked on her last day

Overall I feel Aom is great for this pricing. She's going back in 2 days anyways, i've advance booked her on her last day. bros interested can try her out before she goes back.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
equine is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Tokyo
Tokyo: https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=970518

Came to the site, wasn't very accessible if you don't have a car. Showered and got naked, then she went to the toilet to clean up, she had a quick shave at her pussy which resulted in a cut. She could not stop bleeding so that freaked me out, and I asked for a change in girls.

So if you're interested:
Looks: About 7/10 from the pics shown. She's much thinner, in case you like that. Boobs are installed.
English is good, can communicate well enough. But she has some sort of attitude,... not a bad kind, but more like a little apprehensive and not friendly until she warms up to you. She's professional enough though, so nothing bad unless you want the SYT or lover type.

So I asked to change, and in the same place Rinny was available. Tokyo herself recommended Rinny, so I took her.

So this is now a FR for Rinny
Rinny: https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=971577

Looks: 8/10 not bad. She is quite slim, boobs are installed, and she has a full-back tattoo if you like that kind of thing. Body not bad, she's a dancer back home.

Went straight to work without much warming up or talk... realized she can't speak English at all, and relied on her translator almost everything. Otherwise, she went straight into work. BJ is not bad, FJ... she's super tight! I was like "she can't be a virgin" but no she's very right. So we kept going for several positions and got the job done.

After finishing she quickly scampered to the toilet to clean up... i thought that was not cool but realized she couldn't speak anyways. When she came back she laid besides me like a sweet gf and used her translator to chat up some.

Will I RTF? She's quite hot really and the work was good. But not what I was exactly looking for (I have specific needs) so I won't. But I know alot of bros will. But she only has a few days left in SG, so enjoy!
Old 03-02-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential

A short FR on Omega of Lust:

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t...ighlight=omega

Pretty face with sharp features, look almost the same as the pics, fair, very smooth skin with minimal makeup, slender frame (around 1.6m), not very slim but not bak bak either, natural big boobs (>C) a bit soft to the touch, almost commando service, super high GFE, a gem not to be missed.

RTF:a resounding YES!
Old 03-02-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable : foxy Thai
Lady : Apple

Saw this sweet apple on the telegram page and decided to msg brother for an appointment.

Place 10/10 discreet and clean.
Looks : 9/10 (slightly tan)
Boobs : natural one hand full
Figure : a little tummy fats
Pussy : pinkish

Arrived and greeted by Apple.
As you know some ladies will be shy and keep quiet all the way till when u are in action. But for Apple no she can break the ice almost immediately when we reach the room. Keep smiling like u visiting your FB.

Proceed to shower and I am shock why there is not light . In the end she swith on a light with blinking red , blue and white light. Making the feeling even better.

Back to room and proceed teasing each other. Keep deep French kiss me and all . Came to my surprise her pussy is pinkish and small and TIGHT . Couldn’t control myself but to enjoy the macaroon 😂

She enjoys it and moan like super crazy. And tell me she buay tahan liao want to eat me and she proceed eating me.
After that I poke her and she keep pushing my ass and ask me to go deeper and I can feel my dick head hitting the top and she moan even louder till she use my hand to cover her mouth 😂. Gave her a good fuck and gfe is strong. After that I tell her I cannot tahan already . She ask me where I want to finish . Of course I choose cim. You know what after I cim she play my cum with her tongue for awhile and give me the super horny look. 100% sextisfied. Will rtf . I am sure she is the angpai and many brother will soon discover her .
Old 03-02-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
San82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review on mini - Thai Fairies
Look - close to the picture.
Body - tall, and good body.
Willing to do any position.
Cute tits.
Pussy: 9/10 tight, trimmed
Old 03-02-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chaosss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t...light=berlinda

Had try Berlinda, been eyeing her for quite some time. Finally today cannot tahan already need to book. Location was East easy to access. Okt was friendly and fast reply.

Looks : 9/10 craving her for a long time so find her super sexy. She got a very nice smile which will make you fall in love.

Boobs : 10/10 big juicy boobs, C natural. Nth win a pair of nice big boobs.

French: 9/10 she very into it, build the mood and feel very fast.

BBBJ: 10/10. Her bj skill must not underestimate. She almost made me cim. Her skill seriously good. In the end last min pay her extra and got the first load out.

Fj : 9/10 PSE gaogao, she excel here. Especially when she ride and moan, be prepared guys. Overall she is damn skilful and accommodating.

Rtf: Yes
Old 03-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
moimoiplyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Cherry
Stable: Lust365
Height: 1.60
Overall Looks: Same as pic prettier in person

Shower: 9/10 Soap me well and clean head to toe
Frenching: 10/10 Basically a fierce fight. Bros love DFK can take her
BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of slurping and tongue twisting action
FJ: 10/10 Willing to switch position and still smiling. Very nice moans, she can ride super good. Wont last long once she on top.
Overall GFE: 9/10 perfect gf material, no awkward at all.
RTF: If i manage to recover my pocket befire she leaves...

Promised to support a FR for her. Overall this stable never disappoints me.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Galaxy's Sunny

Reminds me a little of SR's ICY (https://sbfsg.store/showthread.ph...=#post22684343)

Pretty minah look
Small-ish tits
Trimmed tight and wet pussy
Amazing ass
Cheerful and willing to accommodate
Only downside was communications
But will likely RTF if able

Last edited by lexos7243; 03-02-2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Joe Maya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I normally don't post a review but here goes.

Booked JJ via Terminal 21.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=972956

First impression and I'm lost at words.
She's really hot, like 10/10 hot for me.Her skin is porcelain white ( no tan ) and can be mistaken for Korean or Japanese or those $400+ premium kind. And that is her face alone, her body is wow.. big boobs and perfect butt. She wore a white shirt which remind me of Tifa.

So look alone for me is 10/10
Body 9.5/10 ( Big boob, nice butt with a devilish body )

She's fluent in BOTH English & Mandarin.
Communication & GFE is out of this world . 10/10

I manage to cum 2 times in less than 45 minutes which is a feat for myself as I rarely cum two time within a short period of time ( getting old ).

Started out with BBBJ & tittyfuck. Let me do those while she's kneeling in front of me. Then go to the bed and do a 69. Her pussy is clean and shaved. After that i cannot tahan already and we proceed to fuck.
She's very accomodating and we fuck at different area of the hotel room. Missionary, against the wall, doggy, sitting on the chair.... After my first shot, i was damn tired and decide to rest but looking at her devilish body and JAV like face & demeanour, my didi go up again and proceed to fuck her again. Just pump her full tank. Really really satisfied. totally worth it. 9/10

Still have lot of time left, so she massage me and we chatted for quite some time. Communication is perfect as she is fluent in English.

Only con is the hotel, probably 6/10 as toilet is too small. Hotel location is very easy to get, near that famous crowded shopping mall.

Even with a run down hotel, she's easily the best bonk i had post Covid.
Highly recomended and would RTF in a heartbeat.
9.5/10
Old 03-02-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Hebe - Galaxy
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=972518&highlight=

Recommend for Blowjob and Ass Rimming lover! Gurantee goosebumps 👍

Photo posted similar IRL. Beautiful and she has the OL look. Present herself well once I step in the room. Can speak a fair bit of mandarin and very nice lady

Shower for me before and after deed.

Boobs man-made and soft to fondle, suck and lick, she will hold on my head and produce soft moans. Very sensitive nipples

Having a long tongue fight and she made me feel comfort with her, like having sex with my gf.

Blowjob I'm not going to comment much, need you brothers to try and will not how fantastic it is. Confirm gurantee solid!

Fuck job was awesome, very good coordination and she moans loud when I'm doggy her. Gave her a tremendous speed till I release my sperms.

Hebe not a time-watcher and willing to please me well like a king. To be honest my legs jelly and i need to warm up my leg instead of my car to drive back home.

Old 03-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
222diacal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sara from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 80-90% similar to photograph.

Body: 9/10 fair and smooth skin, no tummy, quite a few tattoos here and there.

Boobs: 9/10 very big melons, D cup or above. when doing missionary you can see them shake front and back

Painting: 8.5/10 Allowed, painted her shaved pussy both times before FJ till she dripping wet

BBBJ: 8/10 Put in lots of effort and slurp slurp sound effect. Handsfree mode and she can blow me for long.

FJ: 8.5/10 Hardworking and willing to change multiple position, tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy with her and find missionary more appealing.

GFE: 8.5/10 good in interacting and breaking ice. Likes to smile

Overall experience was very good. This girl knows how to treat a man, not a time watcher as well. The session was filled with lust and she gives me the gfe vibes so i dont feel that shy after warming up to her in just a few minutes.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

FR for Micky from LF
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=973239

OKT smooth arrangement as usual.

Overall: Dead Fish / Cold / Warm / Hot / Commando
Mix of Warm and Commando, walk into room you can feel her warmth breaking ice easily and she will milk you dry in bed. She smiles and laughs a lot, no awkwardness which is great.

Looks - Photos accurate just need to add Thai tan to it. Her sharp nose plus freckles remind me of Shu Qi when looking at her side profile.

Boobs - Natural C-cup, say no more.

BBBJ - Highly skilled with tongue expertise

FJ - Helps herself onto your cock, no chance given and no time to waste!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1