The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Han Feizi

I have seen, with my own eyes, how these China girls tell sob stories to these uncles and the uncles comforting them. I also have friends with these China girls who also listen to their sob stories. And these friends of mine are not stupid or gullible...however gullible enough to listen to these China girls. Damn pu**y of theirs must be powerful enough to hypnotise them. makes you wonder sometimes.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I cheong spa quite often.. everytime can hear all the men talk cock and hao lian to ML.. act like sibei eh sai but u hear the pattern u know they cannot make it..

this kind of people u just have to sayang the ego abit they will give you everything.. no need to try very hard...
Old 09-11-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
no need to try very hard...
Can't prevent such things from happening. Not our job to protect them too. In a way, you have to be thankful for such guys. They make money easy enough to earn for Singapore to still be able to attract the pretty MLs to come over. These girls won't be going to small towns in Malaysia right?

Don't mind their bull shit conversations. Many guys go to MP not just because they are horny. They also know they can get better value in Geylang or full service spas. These guys are lonely and looking for someone to chat with. Someone they can brag to and make themselves feel good.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...section-card-5

“历史是由胜利者撰写”

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 09-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

After RTC first thing 韩妃子 does is to look for her brother 韩湘子 ..
Old 09-11-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Han Feizi

Not sure whether she was on the same returning flight with their PRC Vice President Han Zheng who paid a 2-day official visit to Singapore and gave a speech at the Bloomberg Forum.
Old 09-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Han Feizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Please watch TV Channel 8 陪你到最后 Till the End at 9pm or mewatch for other episodes. Very hilarious and comical about facing death bravely and squarely. The only thing the drama never mentioned is money.
-------
Is been yrs I watched M8 made in Singapore serials. Only movies. RA movies. By the way, did this serials touch on forgiveness and u turn? I guess no.

To people who break away from their families. U turn b4 is too late.

Have a good long weekend!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1