The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-05-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yijia032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FL: Bell
OKT: Love Affair

Looks: 8/10, pretty MILF
GFE: 7/10, normal
Boobs: B+ to C (enhanced), suckable brown nips
Body shape: Hourglass figure
BJ: 9/10 slurping up and down
Painting: 8/10, no smell, trimmed.
FJ: 8/10 tight down there, need KY.
Damage: 160/2/90.

Those who have young milf fetish. Rally towards Bell. Only here for 2 weeks. Hard worker as well, as second round needed more time to fire. Willing to accommodate a number of positions. Missionary was the bomb and let her sexy slender legs rest on your shoulders.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Hexation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Blossom from Thai Smile
https://sbfsg.store/showthread...wpost&t=880045

Just wow. GFE and skills are off the charts. More satisfied by 1 shot with her than I’ve ever been off a 2 shot booking.

Overall: 9/10 only because I wish there had been 2 hours! Could maybe had time for massage or something cause she is great with her hands.

Model: 10/10 super GFE. Spent 5min chatting to warm up at the start. Perfect English and great at conversation to make you comfortable. Showered with me; very soapy and sexual shower together for sure! I was 100% ready right then! Did many positions and rode me like a pro. She’s got excellent skills. Used the last 15 min of the hour chatting and showing again. She’s a real gem.
OKT: 10/10 super fast to respond and each booking. Good instructions for discrete meet point before going to hotel.
Location: 10/10 very convenient to get to (at least for me). Clean and good sized room too. Very comfortable.
Looks: 10/10. She’s very pretty. Definitely looks like an IG model for sure.
Body: 10/10 great boobs, super soft but perky. Thin, but not just super thin like a twig . Fit. Tight body that clearly works out. Her legs, ass, and abs are killer sexy.
BBBJ: 10/10. She has magical hands and lips. Can DT me like 90% of the way (I’m a bit bigger than average I think) and gives it 100%. Had to have her slow up or I would have ended the session super early and pooped in her mouth right away. Super sexy DSL and she looks you in the eyes during and during FJ too.
FJ: 10/10. 15min chatting and shower start and finish with 30min bonk in the middle. She was tight but got super wet. Very skilled in every position. In both doggy and missionary she was still the one pumping and fucking me. She is one athletic girl.
GFE: 10/10. Just amazing. Not commercial at all. Able to chat about anything and make conversation. Very sensual. I was 100% comfortable the whole time.
RTF: no question. If she stays around for another week or so absolutely.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

yijia032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BELL from LOVE AFFAIR

OKT: 10/10, responsive and clear instructions
Looks : 8/10, pretty milf
Boobs: C Cup, enhanced, perky brown nips
Body shape: Hourglass, slender legs
BJ: 8/10, was slurping up and down
Painting: 9/10, trimmed and no smell. Sensitive down there.
FJ: 8/10, tight and needed KY
Damage: 160/2/90.

Kept herself in pretty good condition. And those legs, wow… especially during missionary, just let her legs rest on your shoulders and hear her moan while thrusting in and out of her. She enjoys having her neck, collarbone and nips licked.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Setsuna2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

F/R for Aishi from Loveaffair88, admin team are the best man! Reply asap and quick to guide where to go to meet the girls. Been a regular with them, never fail to deliver.

Ok now on to the girl review,
Aishi, what can i say.. milf with just nice silicon boobs, i dont mind sucking them. Clean pussy. Great body. Nice round ass to spank. Can tell she workout from her sexy figure. Overall hot milf! Glad to service your dick bros. Good gfe too as she is a loving milf. Bros with milf fetish can go to her as she will take good care of you. Overall will rtf, but from the many good choice, why stick with one? 🤭
Old 30-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=881275

Mint club friday

Look: WSIWYG
body: thai tanned youthful slim with cute ass. for small size lover
boob: A cup not for boob lover
bbbj: good suction and hardworking. can DT with no issue
FJ: tight and responsive accomdating to all request
GFE: Solid command of english can understand almost everything. Frenching non stop since after shower.
RTF: Yes one of the highest gfe i have.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

So many FR for Nuch, so no need long long FR from me.

Had her for breakfast this morning, must say she gonna be super angpai soon, if she's not already. Gonna be hard to book her again based on my conversations, some bros had to wait 2 days to book her. I guess I was lucky today cos Monday morning most people at work. Must say she's one of my top 3 favourite fucks in recent years. She's really as all bros mentioned, all on 1 package, the FRs are really on point haha. Super pretty, nice rack, cute small pussy, no smell no weird taste, super friendly, polite and make sure you're treated well. To bros who like to hard pound, do treat her nice, so she can continue delivering quality service for the rest of us, haha.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lottsafun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meeting with Rara on Sunday.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=881257

Okt: v reponsive, helpful and polite
Location: Nice discreet location with street parking around the corner.
Looks: As the pics, quite pretty but no make-up or anything for the event.
Body: Nice and tight, nice pert boobs and looks great bent over!
BBBJ: was good and did it without having to ask
AR: Did it with a bit of encouraging but you could tell she wasn’t keen. Can’t think why.
FJ: Took it hard without moaning and in a few positions. Stuck my thumb in her ass doing doggie but she pulled that out 😆
GFE: not really what I was looking for but I’m sure she would have cuddled me if I asked
RTF: Prob with this OKT but not this girl when so many others out their to try!
Old 30-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choubibu View Post
Ya bro.

Michelle doll88 was a ting tong kind of girl. After i COF her. She continued playing with my cum. End up I saw liao Buay tahan hard again and cum all over her face 2nd time. lol. was a mess and she love it.

Was this the Michelle whose hair styled with fringe. Gave nice DT cim. And worked at Bal****r area hotel?
Old 30-05-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
heracles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ningnoy from TRL

Looks: 9/10 resemblance from 2nd photo. Same as what some mentioned, I prefer her looks in real life.

Boobs: 7/10 natural and a handful

French: 10/10 DFK with fantastic suction!

GFE: 10/10 don’t usually rate GFE, but her looks coupled with this rly tossed my fatigue out of the window

BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual type

FJ: 9/10 she knows how to position herself rly well, 3 positions and I gave up.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Star (Seduction) 30/5

Dmg: $120/1 (Mystery bonk)

Seduction and SS lineup looks really solid. I have not seen any recent negative FR on any of their current lineup, so I think mystery bonk would be a steal. I somehow have the feeling I would get Star as she seems to be the least popular currently.

Pros: SYT face, can speak good english, in a really good mood as tmr is her last day

Cons: Milfy kind of body (slightly saggy skin with slightly big nipple-to-boob ratio) with tatoos. Slightly darker thai tan

Satisfaction level: 6/10

Usually I always go for 2 shots because GFE and chats with girls in between shots is impt to me. I cannot comment for Star as 1 shot is usually in and out within 30 mins. However, i think she has very good attitude and worth a 2S bonk.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Spartan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Lisa from Club Friday

Had Lisa yesterday. Best F of the year.

Looks - 7/10. Grows on you
Body - 9/10. Slim with belly button piercing. Some tattoos
Boobs - 8/10. Enhanced but still nice to hold. Sensitive nipples.
Pussy - shaved.
Shower - together. very thorough.
Painting - 9/10. Sensual and slow.
BBBJ - 10/10. One of the best i have experienced. Very patient and hardworking.
FJ - 10/10. Superb. Very accommodating and willing to by led through various positions. Won't rush.
GFE - 10/10. Amazing massage in between shots. Massage alone was worth the price. Very cheerful and speaks reasonably good english. Heard she is leaving in 2 days time. Hope to see her soon. =)
Old 30-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hellocl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Luna - a1, a1 service

Location 9/10. City fridge/central location. Lots of parking.

Okt. 11/10. Told him what i liked, dont like. Gave the low down on how to have a great time with the ladies. Everything I asked for, he made it happen!

Looks - 9/10. 5% discount. Sweet almond face, big eyes! Different look at different angle. Won't get bored looking at her.

Body - 9.5/10. Not a boob person, not for boob lovers. Ass is 11/10. Firm but not hard or muscular, curvy, no fat. Can see abs if she rides you the right way.

Cat bath - 9/10. Takes her time, no rush. Lots of tongue and lip action.

Painting - 8/10. No smell. A bit bushy. Can get wet easily. Go up and down. Not left and right.

Bj - 9/10. Long, sensual, pattern gao enough - not the type that goes up and down or feel mechanical.

Fj 10/10 - can take a pounding. Rides hard, can synchronise with your humping.

Gfe 10/10 - English sama sama. Could still hold a conversation without chicken and duck. Chemistry was good. Bros, careful don't tio kc by this gem!

Overall experience is 9-9.5/10.

Lady smokes so ask her to brush teeth and tongue if it affects you. Not minusing points for this since it is easy to solve.

Rtf - yes.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
electronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cheer SilkStockings

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=879764

Looks quite similar to pictures. Slight tanned. Very nice boobs. Provided BBBJ, shower together before and after. Accommodating with comfortable massage.

Could be better if pace is slower with more sensual.

Overall, she is rather good.

Location is convenient, room is spacious with bathroom.

Will return to SS for other great ladies.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

It's been a long time samsters & I'm back with my regular stable Teeruklover and here is my FR for promptpay

Location is Central quite convenient as I'm driving and parking is accessible.

As usual pics to actual model from bro SK is 80%-95%.

Promptpay I would rate her 8.5/10 for her looks.

She is a young SYT with honey yellow skin but her service level is SUPERB I would rate her. Stats are relatively accurate as stated. Only downside is her English is of basic level and have to use gtranslate but come to speak of it it's kinda fun to converse in this way some laughs and giggles along the session. Pic posted above is taken by her and sent to me.

RTF: for sure. Planning her for tmr and day after. She's leaving in a few days time. So bros who are into petite and service girl. Do not miss her!!!
Old 30-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Eclipse from Queens

Okt: second time for me at this stable and still the same quick and responsive replies
Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, have a thai tan
Boobs: 9/10 to me like same size as those navel oranges, quite firm and good volume
Body: 9/10 nice curves and good meat to grab. Small tummy but not an issue for me
BBJ: 7/10 mechanical but no teething. Very gentle and slow
FJ: 7/10 i think she was quite tired when i met her. Standard missionary and a short cowgirl ride. The view of her ass while doggy was best. Very soft moans too

Overall, decent bonk. The Language barrier is real though, quite hard to communicate but she is very service orientated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1