The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 10-12-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
no no it's my own fault. btw, i'm not the TS of this thread. I will finish the sharing once I'm done with the other one.

sorry for being irresponsible man.
Now be responsible and go back to #6 thread and continue.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Now be responsible and go back to #6 thread and continue.
Indeed! Pls Be a responsible man, as many men here are losing hair (top and bottom) not knowing what’s next with Benice.

Last edited by ironmushroom; 10-12-2021 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11172 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Had a fun and sexy time with my colleague a few months ago (she’s even attached lol). Our sex was loud and sweaty, and despite having small tits, she was easily stimulated. I rammed into her very hard and for very long, and she literally moaned until she was sore hehe. But she felt guilty about it, and this didn’t continue. She is going to get married soon…I hope to have one last bang with her, maybe even impregnate her haha

How did i get into her pants? Well, she’s that kind of feisty, bickering person, and we kept chatting over text, daring each other and keep probing further… until we met up outside work, and we kept daring and challenging each other till we made out hehe. She has a chili padi character!

Wow looks good..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
There was a colleague at my previous work place, feisty bubbly type. But she had a steady boyfriend so what to do, just work together and eye candy lor. Three months ago got to know that she's newly single, decided to drop her a message and hoseh liao
Turns out she and her bf were just on break, whatever that means.. didnt stop us from having fun though, filled her up with my little swimmers

Last edited by rubbishboy; 13-12-2021 at 12:04 AM.
Old 13-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Turns out she and her bf were just on break, whatever that means.. didnt stop us from having fun though, filled her up with my little swimmers
bro you need to elaborate your stories more. i believe many bros were like to know the details + you have an awesome pic of her
Old 13-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Had a few requests for the story so I decided to write a little something out. Not usually the writer type so bear with me. As with any story, you choose what and how much to believe. And obviously names are changed.

Brought Cheryl out for sushi for our first date, nothing too fancy expensive but I remembered her liking Japanese food. After dinner we went for a short walk, drinking bubble tea and chatting. We hit off quite well and she was open to chat about anything. Despite the date ending without any action, I was still looking forward to the next time.

Fast forward to next week, brought Cheryl out again. She was wearing a little black mini dress and looked absolutely sexy. She was down to fuck and it was very apparent even to the fellow diners at the restaurant. I cut short dinner and sped us to my place.

We couldn't keep our lips and hands off each other even from the lift, and after some fumbling with keys, finally entered my apartment. We made out in the dining room, lovingly at first, then with a hunger. She attacked my lips and neck while I similarly found a spot behind her left ear that made her tremble.

She shimmied out of her black dress while I made short work of my shirt and pants. I scooped her up in my arms, carried her to the bedroom, and started my long and slow exploration of her body. Kissing my way from her lips to her legs while my hands squeezed, pinched and traced every part of her soft skin.

She was ready and I didn't think my cock could get any harder with how turned on I was for her. I grabbed a cap from the bedside table and rolled it on. She was on her back looking absolutely delicious. I spread her legs before leaning in to kiss her lips, the tip of my cock pressing against her before finally slipping in with a gentle thrust. We both moaned as our bodies joined, softly at first, but with increased volume as I picked up pace.

Her legs on my shoulders as we found a rhythm perfect for us. She felt silky tight and so delicious I knew I wasn't going to last as long as I wanted. We switched up positions, from missionary to cowgirl then to doggy. Doggy was definitely her favourite and it didn't take two minutes of hard pounding before she reached her peak, bringing me along as well.
With a final thrust I pulled off the condom and shot my load over her thrithing body. Slumped over in bed next to her and pulled her in for a kiss before falling into one of the best sleeps.
Old 13-12-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11080 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very nice and sexy long legs...
Old 13-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Chased this intern who was attached to me (workwise) for a few months back in 2018...she was very open to dirty jokes and we both had a sick sense of humour. Needless to say the humour led to teasing and we openly made jokes of fucking other hotties in the office.

On the last month of her internship, took her out for drinks near our office at the CBD. Got really tipsy and dared her the idea of fucking in the office. Turns out to be one of her kinks. Continued teasing her and we thought enough was enough, went back to our office, to our meeting room table and fucked her right there with her shirt unbuttoned halfway exposing her bra, skirt still on. Very JAV. Came on her face, the memory of that still gives me hard on.

Over the next couple of weeks we fucked 3 more times before her internship finished and every time one of the managers sat on the spot we fucked, she'll give me a smirky look. I think we defiled the whole meeting room table.

Good times.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
Chased this intern who was attached to me (workwise) for a few months back in 2018...she was very open to dirty jokes and we both had a sick sense of humour. Needless to say the humour led to teasing and we openly made jokes of fucking other hotties in the office.

On the last month of her internship, took her out for drinks near our office at the CBD. Got really tipsy and dared her the idea of fucking in the office. Turns out to be one of her kinks. Continued teasing her and we thought enough was enough, went back to our office, to our meeting room table and fucked her right there with her shirt unbuttoned halfway exposing her bra, skirt still on. Very JAV. Came on her face, the memory of that still gives me hard on.

Over the next couple of weeks we fucked 3 more times before her internship finished and every time one of the managers sat on the spot we fucked, she'll give me a smirky look. I think we defiled the whole meeting room table.

Good times.
Wow good old times
Old 13-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I got a few but one that is most memorable is a fresh grad from ploy who work under me. Her bf is in ns, so i use this time to sweet talk her and up her. Got her first blood, from noob to pro in bbbj and fb.

We fuck on the weekdays and she accompany her bf on weekend. Apparently her bf is thoa
Se conservative type that only have sex after marriage. So manage to up her during these two years until they both went to aus to further study
Old 13-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
AlisonB1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro rubbishboy
Old 23-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Had this Pinay admin working at this very small school that I was teaching at. Inside the school has a sofa. The black kind like Casting Couch. So every time I'm there, I'm horny as hell since the couch is at the back of the class.

So, got to know this admin because Sunday only her in office, with me and 3 students. Usually she locks up and school no CCTV.

One day, was chatting with her, found out she is separated from her husband in Philippines and has been single for many years.

Most bros here will know I'm the kind don't hiam. Can fuck can already. So she's maybe a 5/10. Quite old, late 40s, working in SG for many years. Used to be helper then managed to convert to corporate.

Asked her out for lunch a few times and ate nearby but once, after class she said she forgot something in office. So I walked back with her.

Reach there, I just took a chance and put my arms around her. Then we started to kiss and I pulled her into the class with the sofa.

Usually I know bros say take it slow but for me I hate "buyer's remorse" so I'll always try on the spot.

Kiss her, slowly take off all her clothes and she kept saying what if someone come. But it's Sunday and the main door was locked so I told her ok, just let me see your naked body.

So she stripped and was about to put on clothes I told her, "wait, sit on the couch for a while". I was also naked so when she say down I started to lick her pussy. She kept saying, "no, dirty. Didn't wash.". Had a bit of smell but it was ok generally. Not pungent.

So licked until she just became soft. And I saw the chance,I got up and inserted into her.

Bang her for damn long cuz I also scared people come so affected my own cumming. But bang her until she bled. Cuz she say many years didn't have sex so inside must have bled. My first time I hear that.

Most amazing part, she brought out a red towel from her bag and started to wipe her blood and my cum from my hands. Put on her clothes and then went wash room.

I only got to bang her twice cuz the school not many classes and also I got posted to Cambodia after that.

Once in a while texted her but she not so warm now.
Old 23-12-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

ImGinative story woh 👍
Old 23-12-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
AseanWallStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
I got a few but one that is most memorable is a fresh grad from ploy who work under me. Her bf is in ns, so i use this time to sweet talk her and up her. Got her first blood, from noob to pro in bbbj and fb.

We fuck on the weekdays and she accompany her bf on weekend. Apparently her bf is thoa
Se conservative type that only have sex after marriage. So manage to up her during these two years until they both went to aus to further study
Good to know girls with this type of conservative bf
Old 24-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Another pic of my colleague…Love her flawless, porcelain skin. She’s skinny with A-cup boobs but hey she gets so easily turned on when I lick and kiss her nipples! Even as I continue to bang her regularly, she’s preparing to get married and trying on wedding gowns. She’s rather impatient with her hubby to be…wonders why she chooses to marry him though sex with me is much better hahaha. Guess she wants a fling! She loved missionary the most, especially when I give her a deep and hard penetration - that’s when her moan is fucking loud lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Had a fun and sexy time with my colleague a few months ago (she’s even attached lol). Our sex was loud and sweaty, and despite having small tits, she was easily stimulated. I rammed into her very hard and for very long, and she literally moaned until she was sore hehe. But she felt guilty about it, and this didn’t continue. She is going to get married soon…I hope to have one last bang with her, maybe even impregnate her haha

How did i get into her pants? Well, she’s that kind of feisty, bickering person, and we kept chatting over text, daring each other and keep probing further… until we met up outside work, and we kept daring and challenging each other till we made out hehe. She has a chili padi character!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1