The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 28-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Haha I had the catheter treatment too. Not sure how much she puts into the enema but it's avfull bag and I can keep it in while she does other stuff on me. As for the fisting, she takes her time and can push deep but she gives me a lot of poppers to relax me. She even dips two cotton buds into the bottle and puts them up my nose so I can keep a constant high. Trouble is with all the poppers and enema I have a headache afterwards.
I love her nipple treatment too. She sits on my chest and starts talking to me really quickly in that thick Japanese accent all the while twisting and pulling my nipples so hard. I don't understand what she's saying because I am floating in subspace. Last time she started flicking her cigarette on my nipples and it made me jump and yelp every time. Not long until she comes again
Old 28-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Any recommendation for BKK Mistress who is pretty, fair and have a nice feet?
I am thinking of going to BKK soon.

Thx.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
How much can be swallowed depend very much on the mistress' diet and the slave's mental prep and horniness.
Hahahaha...that slave really have to be that horny to be really groping down all the mistress waste manz...mistress airah told me got some last minute back out and just settle for gloden shower. Some drink from a cup some from the source. Hehehe....i believe the second option will be fun.��
Old 28-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Haha I had the catheter treatment too. Not sure how much she puts into the enema but it's avfull bag and I can keep it in while she does other stuff on me. As for the fisting, she takes her time and can push deep but she gives me a lot of poppers to relax me. She even dips two cotton buds into the bottle and puts them up my nose so I can keep a constant high. Trouble is with all the poppers and enema I have a headache afterwards.
I love her nipple treatment too. She sits on my chest and starts talking to me really quickly in that thick Japanese accent all the while twisting and pulling my nipples so hard. I don't understand what she's saying because I am floating in subspace. Last time she started flicking her cigarette on my nipples and it made me jump and yelp every time. Not long until she comes again
Bro doctorsex, I am sure you are floating in subspace hahahaha...same here. It is so intense the pain is no longer an issue but the pleasure of the beautiful mistress sitting on top of you pinching the nipples to haven and talking to you why you are in ecstasy. The feeling is like what she like to say , whao... I am actually starting to miss her. Cant wait. Thinkng and recalling what she did to me make my dick driping with precum....hahaha..actually who introduce her to our shores few years ago? I really have to thank the bro. Its a good experience and continue to be. ��
Old 29-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Btw, I seems that mistress Christy and aria is no longer coming to Singapore. The first mistress I serve is mistress aria . I miss mistress Christy on her 2 visit and that's it, I never get a chance to serve her, she don't come here anymore. Anybody know why?
Their website seems to say they are more active in Europe.
http://www.mistresschristy-aria.com/m_christy.html
Old 29-12-2014, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi does anyone knows if misskathysg is currently in Sg or has she return to vietnam?
Old 29-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro. Any recommendation for BKK Mistress who is pretty, fair and have a nice feet?
I am thinking of going to BKK soon.

Thx.
Can try Mistress Morgan , she is pretty and nice feet but not fair , lovely black hair and mid complexion , a real Thai girl . Can see pics of her feet on collarspace .
Old 30-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Can try Mistress Morgan , she is pretty and nice feet but not fair , lovely black hair and mid complexion , a real Thai girl . Can see pics of her feet on collarspace .
Thanks bro. But she might not be my type of Mistress.
Old 30-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BornHentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got back to Tokyo this month! After more than half a year out of the city, I was itching to get back into SM. I decided to take a punt and go with a new place (Club Myrrh) and a new Mistress (Ichika). The reason being that I saw her on the cover of the latest Sniper Eve magazine, and remembered meeting her once after a show of hers about a year or two ago.

Put in a reservation 2 days in advance using their online booking system. Got a confirmation email about 3 hours later.

In bro ydgduo's report from a few years back, he said that Myrrh's system is for the girl to meet you in the hotel room after you have already checked in. However they seem to have changed. They wanted me to meet in front of a 7-11 in Kabukicho.

About an hour before the session, they contacted me to say that Ichika would be about half an hour late. Japanese culture places a high value on punctuality, especially when dealing with customers and even more so when meeting for the first time. Predictably the receptionist was extremely apologetic.

Ichika came running and apologised profusely for being late. She asked which hotel I wanted to go to and I asked her for a recommendation. She suggested one that I had never heard of, so I agreed to try it.

On the way there we started chatting, and hit it off straight away. She has a very high-energy personality, and likes to go out on the town drinking, so we bonded over talk about bars, restaurants and izakayas. We could both put each other at ease, and the atmosphere almost felt like two friends on the way to a bar, rather than her taking me somewhere to beat me up.

Once in the room though, we got down to business really quickly. I was worried that she was rushing into things, but, as it turned out, she was almost spot on with what I wanted to do.

Her style during play is very relaxed, with lots of laughs. But she is also very sadistic, and got really wrapped up in using the whip on me. So much so that, when the receptionist called in to tell her time was almost up, she kept going with it and got really wrapped up in it. Finally, while she was still whipping me, an alarm went off on her phone, presumably to tell her that time was up and she needed to get out of there.

Realising that she had gone overtime, she immediately switched to my ass. After some fingering, she stuck a vibrator up there. I was already so horny that as soon as she switched it on I came straight away just from that, without anything touching my dick.

I don't know whether she went overtime to compensate me for being late, or whether it was just because she just got so caught up in the play that she lost track of time.

BTW Japanese would be a big plus if you want to see Ichika, as she speaks very little English. However, she told me that she has a lot of non-Japanese speaking customers.
Old 31-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHentai View Post
Finally got back to Tokyo this month! After more than half a year out of the city, I was itching to get back into SM. I decided to take a punt and go with a new place (Club Myrrh) and a new Mistress (Ichika). The reason being that I saw her on the cover of the latest Sniper Eve magazine, and remembered meeting her once after a show of hers about a year or two ago.

Put in a reservation 2 days in advance using their online booking system. Got a confirmation email about 3 hours later.

In bro ydgduo's report from a few years back, he said that Myrrh's system is for the girl to meet you in the hotel room after you have already checked in. However they seem to have changed. They wanted me to meet in front of a 7-11 in Kabukicho.

About an hour before the session, they contacted me to say that Ichika would be about half an hour late. Japanese culture places a high value on punctuality, especially when dealing with customers and even more so when meeting for the first time. Predictably the receptionist was extremely apologetic.

Ichika came running and apologised profusely for being late. She asked which hotel I wanted to go to and I asked her for a recommendation. She suggested one that I had never heard of, so I agreed to try it.

On the way there we started chatting, and hit it off straight away. She has a very high-energy personality, and likes to go out on the town drinking, so we bonded over talk about bars, restaurants and izakayas. We could both put each other at ease, and the atmosphere almost felt like two friends on the way to a bar, rather than her taking me somewhere to beat me up.

Once in the room though, we got down to business really quickly. I was worried that she was rushing into things, but, as it turned out, she was almost spot on with what I wanted to do.

Her style during play is very relaxed, with lots of laughs. But she is also very sadistic, and got really wrapped up in using the whip on me. So much so that, when the receptionist called in to tell her time was almost up, she kept going with it and got really wrapped up in it. Finally, while she was still whipping me, an alarm went off on her phone, presumably to tell her that time was up and she needed to get out of there.

Realising that she had gone overtime, she immediately switched to my ass. After some fingering, she stuck a vibrator up there. I was already so horny that as soon as she switched it on I came straight away just from that, without anything touching my dick.

I don't know whether she went overtime to compensate me for being late, or whether it was just because she just got so caught up in the play that she lost track of time.

BTW Japanese would be a big plus if you want to see Ichika, as she speaks very little English. However, she told me that she has a lot of non-Japanese speaking customers.
I also have session in Tokyo last week,they are Lasiora and Sweet Devils SM Club.and then I am very lucky,I can make the booking with Lasiora Mao.It is because she will leave SM district.

Last edited by atony1; 31-12-2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old 31-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Thanks bro. But she might not be my type of Mistress.
Thank you for acknowledging my post bro . I agree with you , we are all different and no one Mistress will suit all of us . I am just lucky that I have a good friend and sometimes she will be my fantastic Mistress so in Thailand I will never look for another . I hope you can find the same sometime .
Old 31-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BornHentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atony1 View Post
I also have session in Tokyo last week,they are Lasiora and Sweet Devils SM Club.and then I am very lucky,I can make the booking with Lasiora Mao.It is because she will leave SM district.
I know both of those clubs, but I didn't know Mao was leaving! She is famous!

I think that the next session that I do will also be with Ichika. We really clicked.
Old 31-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just got back recently from a long trip in Tokyo and Kansai.
One of my best trips ever - also best valued trips too with the yen very weak now.

I will try and compile a more extensive report in the upcoming weeks but I want to put in a quick plug for Club Domina in Osaka. They are very English friendly and have quite a few different programs to choose from. They also use a hotel in Juso that is like an inexpensive version of the pricy Alpha-Inn in Tokyo. http://www.juso-diana.com
Old 01-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year to all the bros here! 2015 shall be a more fulfilling year for all of us! More beautiful dommes to come to our shores!!
Old 01-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHentai View Post
I know both of those clubs, but I didn't know Mao was leaving! She is famous!

I think that the next session that I do will also be with Ichika. We really clicked.
She is not only famous,Mao is very popular,her booking always is full.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1