The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ethanoic is Cool - loads of Potential
Fling & Sling & ...

Hi bros..

This is my first time talking about such a topic but it happened over a year ago so just wanted to release this out la.. its frankly out of the way already.

I was in a company doing programming and stuff but times were really tough and work times were crazy.. maybe its my attitude, work discipline and other troubling things at home.

I am married so if you wanna screw me about this affair..go ahead I dun care but I am only glad its over. We're bros, got dick, and when dick turn on. brain dun think. Every man will face it somehow. married or not married, its just how u get over it.

Ok.. enuff talk about me.. lets get on to story.

We met 3 years back in 2003 when i started my new job. She was working in bank, one of our company's clients and I suay suay also kenna posted there for onsite work. My close friend W used to be there, so we met for lunch and he intro me to his colleague, CY. first time I saw her (CY), she looked like the girl next door, nothing fancy, long flowing hair, big eyes, medium built, prob D cup... hahaha being man noticing boobs is common.

Face quite pleasant. So we talked over lunch and exchanged numbers. She was working there part time for a year so we managed to get to meet up quite often.

We also talked over the phone alot and at lunch times I would 'disturb' her and call her. I loved talking to her cos she always seem to find me very entertaining.. and she will break out into giggles and laughter when I'm with her. I found that to be very attractive, dun know why but seem that i always make her laugh.

Slowly my mind started to drift into things between me and her, I was imaging us bonking each other at crazy places, i mean crazy.. like outdoors etc. Probably is my fantasy. I was imaging her riding me.. me fingering her and her face looked like the CFM type... as if she was a sexual beast ready to ignite....

We met more often and I found her quite talkative, entertaining and also someone I can confide in. We met over the months and I somehow began to like her. We also shared common interest like movies, walking in the park or just chatting outside.

Somehow rather there seems to be no physical boundary between us. outside we were pretty 'crazy', we will not hesitate to slap each other on the arm or back or hug each other's waists playfully, It seem too natural to do it.

Sometimes even holding hands was ok, she din resist or push me away. many times I get a 'high' as my little bro got hard on whenever we got close and her breasts just sweep past my arm or chest.

There was this time when I was working late and she came over to my office.. I was the only one left working and it was late. We were smsing each other and I was saying how hungry I was cos of rushing work so she offered to buy me dinner and came over in a taxi.

Images of something erotic happening keep coming up my mind.. I was thinking.. hahaha i must be too stressed, how come keep on thinking of doing some crazy stunt.

She came over in her typical office wear and knocked on my office door. Wow was i feeling great to see her. So we ate and I quickly finished up my work and we chat. My little bro got a little hard liao... by this time, my mind felt like exploding... shit man! this first time feel so crazy...

So she sat down beside me at my work desk talked about whet happened at work her work and some problems she faced at office.

to be continued...
Old 12-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

anthonylfc is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fling & Sling & ...

woww what a build up... can't wait.

Camping with beer and chicken wings liaooo...
Old 12-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fling & Sling & ...

Camping for more here..
Old 12-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
NiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't wait for you to continue.
Old 13-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, dun keep us waiting too long ya? Cheers..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here for more. Do continue.
Old 13-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
baal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

please continue....
Old 14-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Fling & Sling & ...

ermm.. shingz?
Old 14-12-2009, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 14-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31022 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully, TS would come back for more updates.

31 022 3/6 Grimwell+19, 28/5 masterbaker+5,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 14-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Hi Bros..sorry for the late instalment. but will keep on going.

So we were chatting in the office and inside me.. this burning question came out.

"Can I kiss you?"

She froze and stared at me.. (shit.. is this a torrid end to my friendship... fuck me la.. ask such as stupid question). She just turned to me and asked me.

"You so funny - suddenly asked me like that... (giggles)"

"What you mean? I curious ma... thinking how its like to kiss you... want to try?"

After a little hesitation, she said. "Ok". then I asked her to close her eyes.

She closed her eyes and I slowly reached to her lips. The office lights were dimmed, there was the background music playing on my pc...

When my lips touched hers, she did not resist. I started to really taste her lips . it was sweet like peach... my tongue started to roam on her lips. My hands felt drawn in to her body and it went to her hips, caressing. I took a braver move now.. my tongue dug deeper into her lips and reached in and touched her tongue. No resistance?? Is she enjoying it? while I started to french her, her tongue responded and she frenched me. Her tongue seem to move on its own touching every part of my tongue. It was heavenly. I did not want to stop. So it seems that she wanted to carry on. We kept on kissing and along the way she will moan a little. She is enjoying it! Bingo! My mind went a little crazy thinking of whats next.

She started to breathe heavily now and from a kiss where I was doing all the action, she returned with a heavy kiss, she moved her lips and tongue onto mine profusely pushing herself onto me. By this time while focusing on the kiss, I totally forgot where my hands were but her hands started to roam all over me. We sat there in close embrace my hands roamed from her hips down to her butt and started kneading her butt.. each time i knead hard on it she moaned.

Our lips seem inseparable in that passionate kiss. We stood up and continue frenching each other, the taste of her tongue in mine feels too good to let go. and we went to the sofa in the office.

In the dim light of the office, where the only brighter lights came out outside, it reveals her curvy silhouette of her pointy and full breasts and the graceful arch of her back... she sat on the sofa and I daringly asked her, "Did you enjoy that?".

"Hmmmm (giggles) kind of but also feel weird.."

"Want to feel something even better? Just close your eyes."

My mind was going absolutely ballistic now, crazy images of us bonking each other in the office sofa? Sex in office? Having her cum drip on the sofa? Tasting her cum? Fuck me.... it was crazy.

She closed her eyes - I WAS SURPRISED? I started to kiss her passionately and lean towards her body. she slowly leaned back on the sofa totally relaxed. My hands roamed her top and began a naughty exploration of searching for her buttons... my hands found not her button but her zip for the blouse and i started to unzip her top. Lucky me the zip was in the front so its pretty access once its undone.

On the zip i started to have trouble pulling it down. Shit man.. how? like that atmosphere sure break. But to my surprise she helped me to unzip. Once the zip was totally undone, I unhooked the top and opened it.. stopping my kiss she lay there eyes still closed and I saw how her C cup filled her bra.. it looked more like D cup now.. I pull the bra off her breast and she did not resist. When her breasts poured out I smacked my face onto it and kissed it, my hands were all over her breasts, it was firm to the touch - each kneading brought more moans from her but she just lay there motionless.

I slowly reached for the gold... her nipples, small, petite & pointed...I sucked onto her nipples and brought out more moans of pleasure from her.

Why not take another step further? Her legs were slightly open and my other hand started to reach for her panties and teasingly draw a line from the bottom of her pussy to the top.. she simply shriveled in pleasure and closed her legs.

We continued to french with her top totally opened enjoying her breasts. She seemed to be totally new to this not doing anything yet so I decided to be more naughty to teach her the ways of pleasure.. I took her hand and put it on my crotch and moved her fingers to massage it.

Then i unzipped and pulled out my dick. Her eyes were still closed.. and I wrapped her fingers around my dick and started a masturbating action. slowly she began to really wrap onto it tighter and tighter. I wondered since she is a newbie I will slowly teach her to be naughty...

She was beginning to enjoy more of me licking, kneading her snow white breasts and sucking on her erect nipple.. that she was beginning to use her hands to pull my head close on it... then we slowed down with a kiss.

Its the first day with her that we got to close.. better do it slowly.. otherwise I might scare her away. We closed the session with a passionate french and hug then left the office.

After we went back to our own homes.. my mind started planning for session 2.... to be continued.
Old 14-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Days after that erotic session with CY, i started to have thoughts on how and what next.

So I asked her out again, after work we went to have a chat somewhere else. I suggested Funan IT Mall area. We went for coffee, she is still as giggly as ever and we walked to wards Peninsula Hotel (next to Funan). We went to the hotel lobby and chatted then decided to just 'tour' the place.

There we came across the swimming pool but since its after 8pm. the pool was closed and logically no one else is at the pool area. I got adventurous and grab her hand to try to find a way into the pool area. Luckily we found an open door from the restaurant next to the pool area that we could go in and then come out to the pool from that restaurant. HAHAHA.. the entire pool area to ourselves, being the 'horny' one here, I quickly scan for cctv spots. BINGO! No CCTV.

We walked to a secluded corner away from the guest view at the lobby and I started the passionate kiss again. I became doubly daring now and decided to try to hit jackpot and home run. I started to unbutton her blouse, typical work blouse with buttons type. This time she seemed to be more daring and she promptly shoved my head into her breasts. Since there was plenty of light, I was able to admire her snowy fair breasts, petite and erect pinkish nipples.. wah like hentai movie...

I undid her bra completely this time from her back and groped and kissed her breasts like a hungry wolf. While in the middle of that, my dick got hard on - feels like howitzer armed and ready! I turned her around and placed her hands on the handle bar at the edge. She seemed quite turned on and I spared no time to simply pull her short skirt up revealing her black lacy panties.

With 1 big tug.. i pulled her panty down to reveal her full pussy.. seems swollen? maybe its turned on too? With that I started to attack her pussy with my tongue and I realized it was wet already and ready to be drunk.. When my lips landed on her pussy she started to moan.. much louder than before. Each stroke of my tongue got her to push her butt closer to my face... then she really got buay tahan and said "... u got wonder tongue hor... (giggles)... got anything else to do after u lick it?"

I was wondering.. "anything else?".. hmmm stupid question - lots of things to do.

"We can try something else more daring... u dare to?"

"..(moan)...up to you...(moan).."

With this encouragement I took out my dick and started to slide it on her pussy up and down, she just simple moved in rhythm with me and seemed to be having my dick thrusting in a little more each time.

By now her pussy was almost dripping wet, even while sliding on it, i could hear the slurping noises. I almost cannot tahan and pushed my dick in an inch... she gave a loud moan ".. (moan)...whats that.... so nice... "

"Can be nicer... u want?"

"..(MOAN)...please..."

I pushed in another inch and she decided to move her pussy nearer. *pop* My dick was totally in her pussy now. She began sliding out and in... slowly and slowing enjoying it..

"You not pain ah?"

"..(moan).. no leh... I feel a pop....(moan).. but now ... shiok..."

She seem to be out of control and starting pumping on my dick without thinking. While she was sliding up and down on my manhood.. I simply groped her breasts and pinched her nipples.. and pull up her blouse to kiss her back.

I gave her a hard thrust and started to do my part of pounding.. we were simply pounding in rhythm till she began to shake....

"I'm cumming...(moan)...ooooh..."

I felt her vagina inner muscles crunch down tightly on my dick..it was heavenly. She began to pound on my dick harder and harder. Till I was about to cum.. I withdrew and cummed on her back... by now she was totally exhausted and panting...

We cleaned up and went out from that pool area back to lobby and I sent her home...
Old 14-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Texas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.... hehe
Old 14-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff..Camping for more here. Thanks
Old 15-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
popi824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm... 3 years back is 2006... :P
Advert Space Available