The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Suggestion for the future of Tui Na

This is an extract I posted in the thread "AV raids in the West":

somehow, I feel, if the govt cannot contain, they rather control. They will probably issue license for tui na. this has been discussed some time back. Who do not want a pie in this big business? Imagine the number of tui na shops here, say about 5000 masseaues (I believe more than this
) multiply by say $300 per year per head for license (if any). This is about $1.5 million!!!! Whichever ministry in charge of this licensing will get $1.5 million out of the blue. And are we sure we only have 5000 masseau here?

Furthermore, if govt want a step further, all masseaue to go for health check every month for HIV etc, that will be extra $20 per head per month. The extra income just add on and on.

I think instead of raiding, the AV should take a rest, let the govt come in and regulate via the above suggestion. AV bros out there, sure you also want to cheong happily and safely, right? Don't deny that you do not cheong, as quite a number of outlets I go to, the gals said your colleagues actually go there after office hours. In fact, some of you actually demanded free HJ or else.... It is either you or someone using your AV name in disguise to spoil AV reputation. This is real disgusting. These poor gals are actually out to make a living! How about getting the AV to raid these shops over the weekend without OT pay or off in lieau? Hmmm, a good try.

I told them, next time, call the CPIB.

Lust lust, who do not go after lust. The best way to control lust is to compromise. Who does not want to make a living?

Let us all, bros here and AV bros, cheong happily.

Something to add,
For the above system, AV everymonth just need to check the computer system to see which masseaue did not go for license renewal or health check and look for them. Job much easier, no need to go secret raids. They also can cheong happily after that.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Suggestion for the future of Tui Na

av catch people hanky panky, ica catch foreign people working illegally.
Old 26-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

well, if prostitution can be legalised, why can't these services at tui na shop be legalised?

who does not lust?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Samster

well, in a way, I sympathise with the pdmm. They come here with their kid to study. I met one who used to work as a factory worker, who is exploited by her firm. 44 hours per week for only $600 take home pay!

House rent already $250, school fees plus transport plus tuition fees, no need to eat liao.

I think the officials in the ministry are earning too much till they lost track of how these poeple who take home $600 per month survive. These AV still raid here and raid there. Now worse, 1st year PDMM cannot work.

While we bros cheong tuina, we are doing some charity in a way. In fact, I can calculate that they earn on average $2000 plus per month. Don't forget, they need to save for their kids when they go to uni one day. And certainly, expenses for primary school and sceondary school differs.

You can try living with $600 per month and you will understand it is mission impossible to raise a kid with that income, unless you eat nothing but a peanut everyday!

Old 26-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

if everyting can be legalise with vice in it.........
then next time hp shop also got special......
mac'donald also got.
guess tat we r takin it for granted,tat tuina in the 1st place is not = to sex.
but due to over tha years,we assume tat it is,or had became used to it.
hope i shed light on another spot,
jus my alternative pt of view.
Old 26-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Samster

well, tuina shops are actually for tui na. These special services are optional. One can choose not to, if he does not want.

However, to have better control over the situation especially tui na shops springing up everywhere and Av raid here and there, the best way is not to raid but control.

Not matter how AV raid, these tuina shop that offer specials will still spring up. Might as well take the precaution path where every masseau is licensed and go for health checks.

As for macdonald and handphone shops providing specials, makes no sense leh. Buy cheeseburger and handphone where got body contact? By the way, most handphone shop owners are guys. Sure bros here are not homosexual!

Old 26-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache
well, if prostitution can be legalised, why can't these services at tui na shop be legalised?

who does not lust?
legalise tui na shop = pros shop at any place u name it.
Old 26-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

even if these pdmm are poor, they should not resort to vice to make a living

work two or three jobs then. how do you think their sons/daughters feel if they know their mothers open their legs wide in order to feed them?
Old 27-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowahbeng
even if these pdmm are poor, they should not resort to vice to make a living

work two or three jobs then. how do you think their sons/daughters feel if they know their mothers open their legs wide in order to feed them?
Well, ahbeng, let me kaypo abit. A mother will do anything to provide for the children. Afterall this is the oldest profession in the world liao. If the children finds out, of course they will be shocked and angry, but what can they do? Lets face it, mothers are greatest.

I remember the movie by Andy Lau, cant remmber the name in English, but in chinese 法内情。 For those who remember the movie, Andy lau plays a son who was born to a prositude and the mother supported him thru his university and he became a lawyer. Later the mum killed a corrupted cop and his son defended her in court.

So, in this society, we have a lot PDMM here to make a living to feed their children. Many of them I encountered are here becos they want their children to have a better future. They believe that the education here is better as we teach both english and chinese. And also a different environment.

A number of them I encountered are divorced and they believe that here has a better future for them, as told by the agents. Of course, only that they are here then they know that things are tough in sillypore.

Just my 2 cents

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

your argument is flawed. first pdmm do not come here to work and pay school fees through such work. they are to accompany the child only. no money dont come or save up first, borrow, whatever or the kid come on secolaship.

healthchecks and such are for legalised pros. tui na trained people/women are not pros or not suppose to be. anyway pure massage rarely pass on an std. govt shoot itself in the foot if people work in tui na have to be checked like pros.

please understand that HC, tui na is not sex shop. as one bro say, if your arguments hold, any provision shop also can become fuck shop. however, violators and purporters are liable to be arrested for engaging in sexual acts. heck, if your collegue gives you a bj in marina park, in your own shop, office, etc and you are caught, you also will be charged. forex out!
Old 27-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

wow, bro forex,

you sound very pro-AV nowadays. You did not join them, right?

It is something which words cannot describe, mother love. Every responsible mother will do all their best to get their kids the best available education.

In a way, holding 3 jobs is easier said than done. Have bros here done it before? Wake up at 4am to deliver newspaper just for $20 a morning, rush to factory at 7.45am and work till 7.45pm and get only $600 per month, and then be cleaner at coffeeshop at night till 12 mightnight at only $300 per month.

Bros here can calculate and it comes to only $1500 a month, working almost 80 hour per week. Anyone sane will not do this type of silly combination in sillypore. Come on, with only 3 hour sleep per day for the next 10 years here, not even Hercules can tahan.

Bros here, pls pity these PDMM in a way.

Old 27-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mi here to kapo a bit guys
But i guess Each and every 1 has our own pt of views! it just to see which route the pdmm choose lor! of cos she can choose either the easy way to earn $ or the hard way lor! but Tui na shop being legalised for sex stuff! seriously i can't see that happening at all lor! Dun forget there are always Decent Tui na shop ard! And also Pls Pity those Pdmm! they might be earning easy $ but think abt what if some Customers Dun pay after the job is done! what can she do?

Hope that my comments here never offended anyone here!
Have a Nice Day

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
your argument is flawed. first pdmm do not come here to work and pay school fees through such work. they are to accompany the child only. no money dont come or save up first, borrow, whatever or the kid come on secolaship.
U really think all the chinese are that rich? Well, cost of living is high here. And if they are really rich, they probably go USA liao, rather than here

Old 27-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
If that is the case, on scholar shipe, then why are there so many PDMM working?

Old 27-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache
well, in a way, I sympathise with the pdmm. They come here with their kid to study. I met one who used to work as a factory worker, who is exploited by her firm. 44 hours per week for only $600 take home pay!

House rent already $250, school fees plus transport plus tuition fees, no need to eat liao.

I think the officials in the ministry are earning too much till they lost track of how these poeple who take home $600 per month survive. These AV still raid here and raid there. Now worse, 1st year PDMM cannot work.

While we bros cheong tuina, we are doing some charity in a way. In fact, I can calculate that they earn on average $2000 plus per month. Don't forget, they need to save for their kids when they go to uni one day. And certainly, expenses for primary school and sceondary school differs.

You can try living with $600 per month and you will understand it is mission impossible to raise a kid with that income, unless you eat nothing but a peanut everyday!

some of the PDMMs can even earn more if they stay in china and hold decent jobs rather than massagging, its a tiring job... but they choose a different life for their kids... thats why i always try to tip if the service isgood... have some heart...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1