The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexnerd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs down 9379486?

hi bro

beware of this prc , ad post say boobs 36c , omg when she appear is with push up bra so when bra is off is like changi air port.

service : super sucky

advoid at all cost
Old 08-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 9379486?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnerd View Post
hi bro

beware of this prc , ad post say boobs 36c , omg when she appear is with push up bra so when bra is off is like changi air port.

service : super sucky

advoid at all cost
the number looked familiar so i double-checked against my phone. (this is the part where cheongsters who read this will also go check )

this FL, in the original post by her TS, was already judged to be a small B (B-) so i'm not sure where your ad post is from? care to share more details? i didn't have chemistry with her but her service standards have been consistently judged to be above par.

anyway, will zap you for posting nearly the full number out. good morning!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

hw cum only 7 nos????
Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
hw cum only 7 nos????
Aiyo, brother?

Why 7 no.? cos last no. is question mark, ma?
if TS post all 8 digit then he surely kanna zap ... zap ... until -ve

But thanks to TS for the caution but be careful nowadays if you raise any concern question or advice sincerely thinking for SBF brudders you also get zapped.

I really wonder WHY???
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

I can see d frustration from TS but still he should not hv posted d mobile number out (even thou not d complete number).

Perhaps he could hv just given a FR of d PRC who hv given him bad experience etc. n bros here wud hv been warned.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alanno99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

agree with you,, must avoid at all cost !

No service at all !
Old 08-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlaw View Post
Aiyo, brother?

Why 7 no.? cos last no. is question mark, ma?
if TS post all 8 digit then he surely kanna zap ... zap ... until -ve

But thanks to TS for the caution but be careful nowadays if you raise any concern question or advice sincerely thinking for SBF brudders you also get zapped.

I really wonder WHY???
let me tell you why, bro seanlaw. firstly, the whole post was nothing but accusations. no evidence, no description, nothing. it sounds more like an angry rant than a warning to us. so if it's a rant, posting the name/alias of the FL is enough, why post her number? how would you feel if some TS just one day post up your hp number say you only pay 50 when the FL charges 80, or worse, you stole her money and hp, without giving you a chance to prove or plead your innocence? the sensible thing this TS should have done was to bring the matter up to the bro who intro this girl, and get an explanation. i'm reluctant to post this girl's original thread, because firstly, no matter what i say, her business will be affected. secondly, i don't want to drag the kind bro who intro this girl to me. i've tried a few girls he recommended, all not bad.

where is the "ad post" TS is talking about? i tried this FL before, and i have to be fair, not the friendliest girl, but FL also people. my experience is that some react badly when customers treat them like shit. the problem is many bros think because they in service line, FL should obey and be subservient. ironic, because many FLs think FL is better than KTV BECAUSE they can be their own boss. why? because they have no "BRAND" to protect, no CASE to answer to, and yes, they can choose whether or not to do your business.

and don't plead the "7-number defense", how hard is it to prank call 10 times and strike one? foreign accent female voice, very hard meh? there's not much difference between 7 or 8 numbers, so i treated TS as having posted up her entire number, for no rhyme or reason. you say FL bad, better say why, and bring the matter up to TS first. no reply, then come and rant. even then, NO NEED TO POST HER NUMBER. JUST PUT DOWN WHICH GIRL FROM WHICH BRO WE CAN DECIDE FOR OURSELVES. this girl's thread got mostly positive reviews, don't believe me you can PM me and i'll link you to her thread so you can see for yourself. after so many pages of good FRs, i don't think anyone can accuse all the bros of being OKT runners right?
Old 09-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

bro newbieboy, relax. i agree wif u when u say some ppl think bcos d gal is a FL n so they expect d gal to obey them n accede to all their demands, no matter how sick or unreasonable they are. FL are also human being. they too hv dignity. so we shd really treat them wif respect n kindness. i believe if we treat them nicely they will also treat us nicely n then we can really hv an enjoyable time.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
let me tell you why, bro seanlaw. firstly, the whole post was nothing but accusations. no evidence, no description, ... i don't think anyone can accuse all the bros of being OKT runners right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
bro newbieboy, relax. i agree wif u when u say some ppl ... treat them nicely they will also treat us nicely n then we can really hv an enjoyable time.
Appreciate brothers' advice, I will take note.

Thanks & Cheers, Happing Cheonging, and NJY.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1