The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
greathunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Problems approaching someone new

Hey bros and sis, i kind of need some help here. I know i recently been posting like light hearted threads but this time its sometime that makes me down.
Its been awhile since i broke off with my girlfriend, and now i'm in NS, im horny as hell, so fucked quite a few FLs. I thought i was horny but come to think of it, i'm actually kinda lonely..

Its hard for me now to talk to girls now let alone try to find another girlfriend. Whats shitty about this is that i recently saw this sweet and demure girl at the shopping mall recently, and she attracted me, ALOT. Its been awhile since someone made me feel that way (and im attracted to her not because of sex!!! Important!!).

As i was saying that i find it hard to approach girls now, i hope any bros or sis out there could help me with this. Should i go start to talk to her? Cause everytime i wanted to go into the shop and talk to her, my body just pass by the shop w/o going in. Maybe i'm not confident and the feeling just sucked

Hope you guys can help me.

PS: Felt nice to finally say it out as i couldnt tell my friends as they all expect me to be cheerful and happy kind of person, but actually im kinda emo nemo now
Old 09-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Problems approaching someone new

TS,

Be a man ....

Just go for it (and tell yourself tmr is the end of the world, is now or never) ..................... at your age get more experiences in BGR no worry if it failed or got rejected.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

TS if possible bring a buddy along when u have finally made up yr mind to approach her. it will not only help to give u extra moral support to lessen the fear factor it will also help to make the girl feel more comforable and secured towards yr friend making request. anyway, since she works retail and is an eye candy i guess she prob already used to seeing weird guys walking to and fro her shop and knows perfectly well what they have in mind.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

get her service, then when she is explaining/talking with u, make eye contact. show her u are looking at her n smile alittle to show u r friendly.

make sure she notice that u seem more interested in her n not the product. dont ever be unnoticeable.

then wait for respond.

if she is making alot of eye contact with u n smiling back, tell her u been passing by afew times n u want to befriend her. if she doesnt seem comfortable n avoiding ur eye contact n not interested to smile back, gives up.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatever methods you may deploy to know her, be confident of yourself. You should know that many may have already approach her and she may do get defensive initially, not to worry, break the ice. Be a man and take the lead. Having a conversation with her or anyone, eye contact is important.

For me in the past, I will go up and say "chio bu, mai tiao le, gimme your num-ber leh." but don't go this way please, thinking back its quite uncouth.

Eye-contact, Listen, Eye-contact, speak,Eye-contact pause,eye contact speak,observe and approach.

Hope you have can be her friend soon........
Old 10-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You'll need to build up your confidence again and the best way to do that is just to be yourself. Most important of all, be sincere.

As George Henry Lewes said:- Sincerity is not only effective and honourable, it is also much less difficult than is commonly supposed.

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 10-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
TCH1975 is Cool - loads of Potential

Talk n post here is simple.

TS you need someone to go with you. 10 years ago I did sales and I loose guts when i saw beautiful woman. Had chat up to numerous woman at Shenton way. Now not in sales but anytime i can just approach (trained to do).
Old 10-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Darryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting rejected can be embarassing, but you tried and failed, better than not knowing at all. I think back sometimes of how come there were some girls that I did not go and ask and feel very wasted, keep thinking what if.....
Better to try and fail and be embarrassed, than to think back on the what ifs.
I keep that in mind.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster

Wow guys, thanks alot. I expected only like words of support like jia you or something but u guys gave constructive comments, im definitely going to approach this coming weekend when i book out! Thanks alot guys Appreciate it alot!!
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firefoxy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathunter View Post
Wow guys, thanks alot. I expected only like words of support like jia you or something but u guys gave constructive comments, im definitely going to approach this coming weekend when i book out! Thanks alot guys Appreciate it alot!!
Go ahead, we will supporting you. eye contact is very important. Loook at her when she is talking to you or when you are talking to her. All the best!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ATAP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
TS,

get her service, then when she is explaining/talking with u, make eye contact. show her u are looking at her n smile alittle to show u r friendly.

make sure she notice that u seem more interested in her n not the product. dont ever be unnoticeable.

then wait for respond.

if she is making alot of eye contact with u n smiling back, tell her u been passing by afew times n u want to befriend her. if she doesnt seem comfortable n avoiding ur eye contact n not interested to smile back, gives up.
TS, think hugs gives you the best advice. For me, I am a loser in this, so I can't give you any good moves. What I could say is, if you try, there are chances that you might win. If you never try, you are definately lost. Just like Richard Gere said in the movie "Indecent Proposal". When he was young, he always see this pretty gal at the subway(MRT) but he was too shy to approach. When he got the heart to approach, the gal never appear at the station again. So sad.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

go slow , dont scare her away.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

hey ATAP i totally agree what u said, hugs gave some good advice down there, and thanks to you guys, i am going to talk to her finally first thing in when i book out tmr!! Hope everything goes well, wish me luck guys

PS: Really thanks guys, u all were awesome
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freeradicalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never knew Richard Gere was in Indecent Proposal.. I thought it was someone else... Was it erm.... Robert Redford?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Wish you all the best

Must smile and be thick skin.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1