The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Talking Valentine's Day in Geylang

What a day......

Today from 1pm onwards when the Cat40 houses start to open, flower deliveries will come fast and furious to the various houses.

Cat40 girls will start to fight among themselves to see which girl has the most flowers, which girl has the most sessions among them, which girl has the most tiraks to visit them.

So don't be surprised when u see many flowers in her room. Everyone is fighting for attention.

Will the sex be superb, be great? I leave it to all the tirak wannabes to find out hor.

Me not going Geylang today, sure sibei jialat cos the service I get will not be as good as those tiraks who pay with flowers. SO jealous

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 14-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Valentine's Day in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladyslacker
See the flowers in the bin tomorrow morning,
dun send flowers lor, send handphone ... the gal sure wont throw handphone into the bin 1 ... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 14-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
dun send flowers lor, send handphone ... the gal sure wont throw handphone into the bin 1 ... hahaha
Maybe I send the flowers done with origami from Currency Notes, Sure don't throw also.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 14-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Btw, if the Cat40 girl starts to give you presents, don't be surprised. Cos she has bought multiple sets. Getting ready to fish her multiple sponsors so that when she go back Thailand, all the kum lan sponsors can sponsor her without her the need to give them sex.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
send handphone ... the gal sure wont throw handphone into the bin 1 ... hahaha
Pak bery rich hoh sent HP! so how many you sent already? got any left over? my Hp Dying soon keke
Old 14-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
flowers will wilt, but my love for you will never die.... hahahahhahahaha
The love will die when the tiraks caught their girl fcuking on the bed with another man only by seeing it with their own eyes.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
Pak bery rich hoh sent HP! so how many you sent already? got any left over? my Hp Dying soon keke
I also don't mind having 1 more. Just like Cat40 girls. No harm having few more tiraks or sponsors.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-02-2006, 12:38 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wow! got show to see at geylang ah?

havent been to geylang during V day, dunno what it's like, may go and look see.
Old 14-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
wow! got show to see at geylang ah?

havent been to geylang during V day, dunno what it's like, may go and look see.

Today I off day leh. Don't know do what? Go Geylang? Nahhhh....

Go there and get the warmth with other tiraks? I think got better stuff to do. kekekeke

U want to steal 1 stalk from each girl and then combine together to give to your ultimate tirak?

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ask Uncle D to donate some HPs to your fund. I'm your new Perm. Sec.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 14-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Ask Uncle D to donate some HPs to your fund. I'm your new Perm. Sec
Good idea! thanks Pak Dnat so how? keke
Old 14-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha! How's it going bro!! You still remember huh? Knn... quite a legend that 'story' has become.
no offence, the 'send handphone' might sound a bit suan-ing but at least we all can treat it as an experience to share ... hehe.

I am fine, thanks.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 14-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
no offence, the 'send handphone' might sound a bit suan-ing but at least we all can treat it as an experience to share ... hehe.

I am fine, thanks.
Not sure this one have to give u copyright fees boh

no offence, the 'multiple sponsors give money but girl no give sex in return' might sound a bit suan-ing but at least we all can treat it as an experience to share ... hehe.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
your HP habis liao? ... ok, I buy you a signal set ....
you practise this first lah ...
"Charlie calling Tirak ... over"
(diam diam suan me, my turn to suan you back .. kekee)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 14-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Ask Uncle D to donate some HPs to your fund. I'm your new Perm. Sec.
Acer got set up what fund? Chee Cheong Fund is it?

Quote:
Good idea! thanks Pak Dnat so how? keke
ok lah ok lah, I give you my Nokia 8850 ... ai mai?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1