The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Red face Shocking Revelations from a 'Decent' Thai Singer

Months back, had dinner with a Thai Singer from 1 of the thai pubs in SG.

Along came with her was another singer(my friend's tirak).

So, we went for dinner and after dinner with them and my friend, I drove them back to their pub while I went home.

Early in the wee hours of the morning, I received a phone call from them. Asking me whether my Friend's tirak (which we shall call her 'T') has left her phone in my car. They tried calling in but cannot call in and afraid that the phone might be stolen. I woke up with sleepy eyes and told them I will go to my basement carpark and check.

True enough, I saw her N95 in my backseat.

So I brought the phone back home and gave them a call to re-assure them that the phone is not stolen and I will pass it back to them the next day.
**But they damn sway, the phone if misplaced would be better than letting me found it

I looked through the phone, of course I would expect to see many mushy smses from her pub customers.

Regular sms such as "Miss you", "Love you", SOP messages.. hahaha

But what was disturbing was certain messages sent to and received by customers. Some of the content includes, PHONE, Newest Phone model E90, request for Laptop. I start to feel very very sorry for these customers who gave her all these things.

With the latest N95, it is still not enough and her ploy was to get the better model of the Nokia Communicator E90 which cost $1300++.

And she also thanked one of her customers for giving her a Laptop.
Not to mention, saying thanks to couple of customers for giving her extra allowance $$$ because she keep saying she no $$$.

Any guess how much she really making in a month? Her salary converted to thai baht is in region of 80000baht to 100000baht a month.

Think this is not shocking enough??? Story to be continued later, because will have something more shocking to come from the video taken from her handphone and also messages.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shocking Revelations from a 'Decent' Thai Singer

your story sounds very familiar ... Pls include names ( of pub , singer , customers and Thai bf ) . So all gong kia will know.
One more thing , if Thai singer ever ask you bring her go eat ' gong gong" , pls dun go. You will really become 'gong" !
Old 19-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
But what was disturbing was certain messages sent to and received by customers. Some of the content includes, PHONE, Newest Phone model E90, request for Laptop. I start to feel very very sorry for these customers who gave her all these things.

With the latest N95, it is still not enough and her ploy was to get the better model of the Nokia Communicator E90 which cost $1300++.

SC
She's got good taste though...i use both!!!

Some customers do pamper these girls with such extravagant gifts...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
...She's got good taste though...i use both!!! Some customers do pamper these girls with such extravagant gifts...
Sssh... you maybe next target, and find same on ebay

SC, juicy revelations.. not too surprising, reaffirms what has been posted in several places here. Not just simple case of economic (monetary) needs.. also driven by greed, face thingy? Also fact of life is pawnshops in LOS do a thriving trade.
Old 19-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Not very shocking bro, it happens all the time.
Men have the extra kick to lay the "decent" chick so they try all means possible.
Been there done that.
I'm sure many of u have too.....

Cheers !
Old 19-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
juicy revelations.. not too surprising, reaffirms what has been posted in several places here.
fair statement bro, but if us guys think it's money well spent, can't blame the girl much. Sadly.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shutterbugstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Months back, had dinner with a Thai Singer from 1 of the thai pubs in SG.

Along came with her was another singer(my friend's tirak).

So, we went for dinner and after dinner with them and my friend, I drove them back to their pub while I went home.

Early in the wee hours of the morning, I received a phone call from them. Asking me whether my Friend's tirak (which we shall call her 'T') has left her phone in my car. They tried calling in but cannot call in and afraid that the phone might be stolen. I woke up with sleepy eyes and told them I will go to my basement carpark and check.

True enough, I saw her N95 in my backseat.

So I brought the phone back home and gave them a call to re-assure them that the phone is not stolen and I will pass it back to them the next day.
**But they damn sway, the phone if misplaced would be better than letting me found it

I looked through the phone, of course I would expect to see many mushy smses from her pub customers.

Regular sms such as "Miss you", "Love you", SOP messages.. hahaha

And she also thanked one of her customers for giving her a Laptop.
Not to mention, saying thanks to couple of customers for giving her extra allowance $$$ because she keep saying she no $$$.

Any guess how much she really making in a month? Her salary converted to thai baht is in region of 80000baht to 100000baht a month.

Think this is not shocking enough??? Story to be continued later, because will have something more shocking to come from the video taken from her handphone and also messages.

SC

Very shocking meh? they come here work of cos must get as much as they can right? why begrudge them of their ways to make their living?

Even if she make 100000 baht a month also she never steal or rob... they earn how much also must have a salary cap from u?

which person will complain that ownself earn too much?

the fact that u peep into other ppl handphone contents and somemore come here spread the whole thing makes u very rude and "san ba" dont u think so?
Old 19-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Sc, No Picture No Talk!
Old 19-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Sc, No Picture No Talk!
wa lau eh bro...here like $$$$$$$$$$$$ like that...haha

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

It is a natural cycle. These gers make full use of their assets to get what they want from us guys. Whether it is some hardware or money. we suckers, so called "good heart men" gong gong give lor. Thinking that will win the heart of these gers These gers back home sponser their boyfriends, thinking they find true love by buying them gifts... later to find out they are also cheated. The cycle go on and on....
Old 19-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
wa lau eh bro...here like $$$$$$$$$$$$ like that...haha

JWNY

bro, samsters are more famous than $$$$$$$$$$$$ geeks! but back to topic..SC, seriously no picture no talk, this kind of THINGS , everybody knows abt it, and need U to SHOCK to us meh? tio boh? if not hor gao gan lah..

as usual, samster style - THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY in this thread
Old 19-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

then in the end, nokia and the laptop companies are the ones earning the money indirectly from the cycle. Isn;t this simple economic " Demand-Supply" ?

we guys too, coz of our little bro's demands we need "supplieS" too.
ps. note the S.

Cheers
Old 19-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbugstar View Post
1)Very shocking meh?
2)they come here work of cos must get as much as they can right?
3)why begrudge them of their ways to make their living?

4)Even if she make 100000 baht a month also she never steal or rob...
5)they earn how much also must have a salary cap from u?

6) which person will complain that ownself earn too much?

7) the fact that u peep into other ppl handphone contents and somemore come here spread the whole thing makes u very rude and "san ba" dont u think so?
1) What is shocking to others may not be shocking to you mah.

2) They come here work of cos must get as much as they can. This one I agree. But if you ask me will I con an old lady of her life savings by telling her I love her, so that she can give me money, I definitely would not do this kind of thing. I believe many samsters who read this thread would not do this kind of thing. However, would you con an old lady of her money by telling her you love her?

3) I have not begrudge them of their methods of earning money, I am only sharing the story here. You may know many of these stories, but no harm to share with everyone here. If there are people who do not like, they can choose not to visit this thread. 555

4) A conman also never steal or rob, but why do they still get prosecuted in court???

5) They do not need a salary cap from me, I am sharing with everyone just how much these singers earn, so that if there are any singers who wants get money from fellow samsters by declaring how poor they are, at least they know whether they should give or not.

6) No person will complain they earn too much, but will you con an old lady using emotions so that you can earn their money? Will you?

7) I definitely know it is not right to read the contents of the handphone, I admit and do not deny. For those who think what I did is very wrong, please don't read this thread anymore. I beg you guys, please don't read this thread as reading this thread more will bring your level down to my level.

Paiseh if my sharing of these revelations shock anyone or disgust anyone. But please don't read on anymore if find it too hard to digest, because I would be exposing more stories in time to come.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay View Post
your story sounds very familiar ... Pls include names ( of pub , singer , customers and Thai bf ) . So all gong kia will know.
One more thing , if Thai singer ever ask you bring her go eat ' gong gong" , pls dun go. You will really become 'gong" !
If I put the names all out, the establishment will suffer dip in takings. The girl will earn less. Then some other ppl will say I break their ricebowl. I believe in letting people make their own choice.

If after reading what I revealed and they still want to do what they like to do, they should go ahead. Because its their $$$, not mine.

I am only here to share the stories.

*Eat gong gong will not become gong lah. Because in the eyes of these girls, our heart is the gong kia.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 19-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sssh... you maybe next target, and find same on ebay

SC, juicy revelations.. not too surprising, reaffirms what has been posted in several places here. Not just simple case of economic (monetary) needs.. also driven by greed, face thingy? Also fact of life is pawnshops in LOS do a thriving trade.
Humans are greedy by nature. Me no different. All of us are.

Just that how far will we go to achieve our aim?

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1