The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 3
FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯LUCKY🧸GORGEOUS SEXY SILM FAIR CHIO AJ SW BABE !! 🌸

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

❀ LUCKY ❀

Name: LUCKY
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 43kg
Height: 161cm
Stats: 36C-25-34
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

❀ Service Provided ❀
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69
CIM, COF, AR, SWALLOW(+50), AJ(+50)

🔫 Damage 🔫
$130 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$160 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲

⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Today at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster (A)

FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯LUCKY🧸GORGEOUS SEXY SILM FAIR CHIO AJ SW BABE !! 🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburning View Post
First blood FR for Lucky from Thai Fairies.

This was a coincidence booking. The first booking from another stable did not turn out as expected, so looking to expend the balance magazine. Chance upon this new gal from TF and decided on 1 shot.

Booking was butter smooth. Once the room number was given, went up. When Lucky opened door, I know happening liao. Straight away text to extend 2s. And damn I was not disappointed. Here a simple FR for reference.

Looks: 9/10 closer to the pictures. The video does not do her justice. Beautiful smile.
Body: 9/10 one big factor for extending 1 more shot. Slim, hour glass figure, nicely shaped boobs, perky ass, slim waist. Not the usual for girl with AJ.
BBBJ: 7/10 definitely good effort to DT with sufficient vacuum.
FJ: 9/10 Wet and Tight. Moan from shy, sweet to loud toward end. Damn good feel. Able to expend my 3rd shot of the day! Although I am an old uncle liao.
GFE: 10/10 maybe it's her first time here, over the top GFE. no commercial feel at all. More like long lost gf suddenly found. Smiling, giggling and laughing throughout the whole session.
Conclusion: A gem, rtf, overnight material!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjafo View Post

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=988143

FR for Lucky from Fairies Finder

Looks: 8.5/10 her looks is my liking. Sweet and naughty loiks

Body: 8.5/10 Slim waistline toned, perfect ass!

Frenching: 8/10 good passionate with some hair pulling

Boobs: 9.5/10 big and natural

Bbbj+hj: 9/10 one of the best I had. She knows how to grab, suck and lick a cock. She was very hungry for my cock, had to stop her otherwise I won’t be able to work anymore.

Fj: 8.5/10 It was a very energetic session with the additional benefit that the entire wall next to the bed is a mirror makes it even more hot. she is
accommodating to try out various positions but with the full size mirror I recommend doggy.

GFE: 8/10 A very sweet girl. Full attention on you the entire time, no phone in sight.

Rtf: Definitely rtf material for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Lucky of Fairies Finder

Had booked Namfah seeing that it was her last day but was told she just got her period when I reached ... Made a quick decision and asked for Lucky instead as her pictures look well endowed and balance overall in bakness
Looks: Thai Tan with short blond hair. She is much slimmer than her profile pics. Too slender and toned compared to her pics which looked more well balanced. Then again it is really her compared to the pics.
Boobs: Manmade Cs ... Somewhat firm still nice to grab ... Raisin nips
Body: Has got ink on her right thigh which are not on her profile pic. Otherwise she has ink here and there
French: Yes... Tongue fight and extremely sensual ... DFK
BBBJ: She started with BBBJ during shower and it was good arousal. Once back to bed she gave a nice massage at legs and gave a stretch to the thighs b4 giving a nice suction with DT. Did 69 but didnt go on for long as she wanted to start round 1 after i aroused her pussy
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary and lotus position and kept frenching. She was damn wet... Came 1st shot and hugged and locked lips passionately in exhaustion... Washed up and napped while hugging her in my arms. The corridor was kinda noisy and we woke up a few times by the noise. Suddenly heard knocking on the door and realised it was her friend who asked her to send laundry for washing. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples and went south painting her. Spreaded her legs and started off with missionary thenb went on cowgirl. She was holding in her moans and gave out her moans when I switched to doggy. Ended 2nd shot in missionary after pumping her hard.
GFE: Yes....Very friendly and nice... like mistress
RTF: When vitamins permits...

Thanks For The FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Today at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (A)

�� Experience The Extra-Ordinary! ��
�� Quality Is Our Assurance ��
�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old 02-06-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old 02-06-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-06-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-06-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥
💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯
📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ 📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1