The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 SUMMER 💞💞 PLAYFUL MILF WHO WILL MILK YOU DRY WITH HER SOLID BBBJ

S U M M E R

Naughty & Playful Summer- will tease you & milk you dry, offering Red Beret Skills as well.

Name: Summer
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-25-32 (Natural)
Height: 162cm
Weight: 47kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ Face-Fuck COB COF CIM DeepThroat

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 18-05-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 SUMMER 💞💞 PLAYFUL MILF WHO WILL MILK YOU DRY WITH HER SOLID BBBJ

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
PLAYFUL MILF THAT AIM TO PLEASE

Contacted my favourite stable to fix my horniness and was recommended Summer

When she opened the door, I wasn't surprised, WYSIWYG from the ad photos. Summer looks presentable for her age, fair skin, she's from Udon Thani, not much blemish on her face, wear braces and a small nose stud on her left, natural B cup, body bakness level 6. Did my usual routine of grabbing the girl immediately after the door closed and she gave out a naughty cute smile revealing her braces telling me to go into room first, along the way my fingers were rummaging her butt underneath her revealing dress.

Told me to wait a bit while she tidy up her room, Wah told her later also will become untidy so I stripped her of her dress from the back which caught her off guard, removed her underwear and pushed her to the bed like a wild lion eyeing it's prey. She licked her lips in anticipation while I stripped on top of her and began my onslaught starting with dfk. She's the obedient type, will let me do what I want with no complaints, lick and suck my lips in response as I went south to suck on her boobs she would moan and lick my ears. Went further south to her shaven pussy which gets wet with a bit of tongue stimulation her body writhing and her hands would move to rummage my hair, the closer to orgasm the more she messes with hair. When she reach orgasm, she will try to push my head instinctively which I persevered and made her even higher.

Moved to main event inserted my hard tool inside her wet pussy in missionary and she would grab my butt to make me go hard and fast, what a horny kitty. Instead I would torture her by going slow and pop out and pop in my dick making her go crazy. She's also quite flexible, would bend her legs like she's sitting cross legged while I pumped her, no idea why she like this pose lol

We alternate between fucking and painting /blowing me after a few rounds I lied down for her to give me a blowjob, she would slowly devour my dick while looking at me, no DT though and didn't make her face fuck me. We then continued in cowgirl, more of the grinding type so I took control made her hug me and went turbo mode up into her which she enjoy. Switched back in missionary went really hard felt the bed spring was working hard as I pumped down into her and her body was flying off the bed with each pump until we both finished and remained stuck together for a few minutes in that position. Looked at the clock and realised we've spent one hour fucking.

Went to shower together in the small cubicle simulate some fucking action in the shower which we both had a laugh after which with a serious I told her I want a 2nd shot, she smiled and agreed. So we continued for another 20 mins to milk out whatever remains in my scrotum.

Verdict: Summer likes to smile and is very easy to talk and break the ice. She speaks reasonably ok without GT. She's also very sporty and would start to pose when I took my phone out to take photo. For bros that are into MILF, she's one to consider. Attaching more photos for you to enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Forgot to upload one more naughty photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncenottwice View Post
Foxy Thai - SUMMER

OKT - response fast
Location - G area

Looks: 10/10 OL type - she have long hair and I ask her to clip it when we do the FJ. Her look was well maintained that you cannot see her age!
Body: 8.5/10 body with baby fat as she is petite,her ass is so perfect for doggy
Boobs: A cup but very pretty and sensitive nip which suit me well (not for boob lover)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 suctions were great, maybe she knew so she doesn’t know how to alternate with the balls. Her deep throat is something you need to be careful…
Paint - never try and she is easily arouse by touching
DFK -10/10she love that especially when she is on top
Fj: 9/10 non commercial at all, how like doing with a new GF
Gfe: 11/10 real gf feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocguy235 View Post
Just met Summer from FT. Firstly,kudos to bro for fitting me in at the last minute. Summer lives up to previous FRs. She's very friendly, bubbly snd genuinely wants to provide good service. She loves DFK, gives a decent BBBJ and is very willing to accommodate all your needs. She's slim, smallish,natural boots and very pleasant looking. I'd certainly go back for a pleasant relaxing experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostknie View Post
FR for Summer FoxyThai

140/90/2 1pm 23.05.2024

https://i.postimg.cc/6qgBH9Rw/2.jpg

My second milf encounter within a short span of time. It was a fantastic one. Glad I chose her cos I got to discover a hidden nympho.

Started the session with a solid BBBJ that got me hard in no time. She does have a special technique that involves brushing of the tongue against the tip.

This was followed by a catbath till my neck while she put on the condom for round 1. Round 1 was mostly missionary with her moaning into my ears and interchanging with giving me deep wet kisses on the neck. At some point, I thought I was going to get a love bite from her. She would also fuck back by slamming her pussy into me.

She used her nails too to scratch my back which gave me another great sensation. Whenever she came, those nails dug a little deep into my back haha.

In the break, it was mostly talk about her time in SG and how she has moved three locations while in SG. The current location is good as the apartment has a room with an attached toilet.

Round 2 started with heavy petting and me heading down south to give kitty a songkran festival. She was twitching, gripping my hand and brushing her hand in my hair to control the tongue attack. I came up to lick those nips and she just stuffed them into my mouth.

This time round unlocked more of her nympho side. I pumped away again in my fav position missionary while she basically ate my neck and ears. Licking, sucking and moaning.

As I went deeper and faster, she hugging me like a koala bear. I was in a plank position and she hugged me so tight her head and back were off the bed. Came a while later but not after making her cum serveral times.

She is leaving on the 29th. So hurry down to experience this nympho.

Last edited by FoxyThai; Yesterday at 09:13 AM.
Old 18-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 SUMMER 💞💞 PLAYFUL MILF WHO WILL MILK YOU DRY WITH HER SOLID BBBJ

Last edited by FoxyThai; 24-05-2024 at 12:38 PM.
Old 18-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 18-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-05-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 20-05-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1