The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17714 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 大S小S is in town...both at S$118 (Attached Pics)

This is my first time putting up a thread in this FL dome section. Hope all bros give me constructive feedback on this thread. To cut the story short, I'm very eager to share this "Lobang" to all sincere bros. I m just helping this two girl named as 大S 小S which i just named them as 大Sexy 小Sexy (Pls click below picture to know why), dont mistaken that they are the taiwanese celebrity. they are NOT in term of look.

Recently i have a fetish of having 2 girl to put on those "Fish Nest Lingerie" which i had bought during my recent europe trip. Just yesterday, I received a call from my friend that he can introduce girl who has touched down recently to try out these two girl since they are a willing party to tarma with me...Wow...三P (3P = 2 female + 1 male).

So I decided to venture my fetish urge to call them up...without fail, i brought along the 2 "Netting". We met up, drink some beer and chit chat to break up the 冰山 (Ice Moutain) between us. My body temperature is slowing boiling up..as talk is going on...both of us are seducing with their CFM (Cum Fxxk Me) look and my Little Rocket is shooting uppp.....Arhss.....Arhss.s......I told myself...i have to go now...GO WHERE !!!!....GO HOTEL lah....

I brought them to my favourite hotel with mirrors, I quickly passed the "Fish Nest Lingerie" for them to put it on...they were surprised of the netting i brought along...they hesitated for awhile and decided to play along with me...

We undressed ourselves and bath it together in the shower, 大S are more daring than 小S, she initial the move to rabba me and giving me a WARM bath...with light kissing...while 小S is rubbing her slim body behind my HOT body...I was just like being SARDINE between two girl...i was fondling 大S boobs whie she was facing me...wow...nice tits with handful boobs, at least C cup....

3 of us went of the bathroom, they were help me to dry up completely clean without any dust, both of them must be damn HORNY than me...eager to put up the "Fish Nest" (Pls see the picture link for the Fish Nest Lingerie). Wow...see already your nose will start to bleed profusely...THIS WHAT I HAVE BEEN FETISHED FOR....oh my god.....我的天阿...

小S pushed me to the bed and i landed my whole naked body facing the ceiling...and 大S moved her tougue to my HOT ROCKET to give me a good BBBJ..while 小S moved to my ear drum....to give me a SEXsational licking...while her hand are all over all hardened nipples....Arhss ....Arhss....the feeling is sensational....simply a word to describe...SHIOK...

The attack by both of them carried on till what time i myself also dont know becoz i'm in the CLOUD NINE...as my rocket cant wait any longer, i asked both of them to take down the netting they are wearing...to proceed for phase 2 (fxxk)..

While they are undressing beside me, they are carressing me with their hands on my smooth body, you know WHAT I SAW....they are kissing each others in front of me...I cant believe it...probably due to the beer we took earlier...they must be damn high at that point of time...

I decided to poke 小S as she is the one i needed to Fxxk her becoz i like the way she expressed herself...my cup of KOPI O, with condom on, i signal to 小S to go for doggies....小S was shaking her bum bumm...toward me...i slowly inserted my HOT PROTECTED ROCKET inside her....once again...Arhss.....soft moan from her....来吧...我要....我要....i'm accelerating my speed..., 大S was busying fondling me from my back....and something licking my nipples to arose my MANHOOD...As age is catching on me....me finally UNLOADED my cum within minutes. WHAT A SHAME on me....I havent enjoyed enough..I wish I can be 10 yr younger. To find out more on the whole SEXsational touch and feeling, you have to try out yourself.

After the session, 3 of us, lying down on the bed...asking me to introduce some good customer to them as they wont be here for long, just wanted to earn some $$. So i told them about this forum and they seem to know abit of this forum and entrust to take some nice picture for them with my supplied "Netting".

Name : 大S (I named for her)
Look : 6.8/10 (Decent look,like those girl next door)
Body : Slim, Fair and smooth 7/10
Boob : Probably B cup.
Height : Approx. 170 cm.
Cathbath : 7/10
FJ : Never try.
BBBJ : Never try.
Kissing : Light kissing
Attitude : 8/10 (very chatty and friendly)

Name : 小S (I named for her)
Look : 7.5/10 (Wild look, looked like my sexy neighbour wife)
Body : Slim, Fair and smooth 7/10
Boob : Probably C cup.
Height : Approx. 163 cm.
Cathbath : 7/10
FJ : 8/10.
BBBJ : 7/10 (With blowing technique).
Kissing : Sometime hard and Light kissing
Attitude : 7.8/10 (chatty and friendly)

Damages S$118 / 1 shot (either one) / 1 hr (maybe longer depend on your chemistry with them). If you to bonk both of them, pls negotiate with them yourself when you are with them).

Overall the SExsion is excellent, I have given them my "Fish Nest Lingerie" collection to them, I'm just helping out this two girl and those who are interested to try this lobang, pls private msg me, I will try to reply as much as i can becoz I need to work to earn more $$ for other bonking. Sorry for those if i didnt reply you for the contact becoz you didnt meet my expectation.

Pictures for Viewing, pls dont download it for masturbating.
http://i49.tinypic.com/15ez255.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/33o7j7q.jpg
Old 21-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Ktsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKtsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 大S小S is in town...both at S$118 (Attached Pics)

camping camping

Mission: To Share & Bonk Everything!!!
施比受更有福
up me if you will please

Best Videos for Downloads here!!
Old 21-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
trident6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice find bro . Am i able to qualify for their contacts ?
Old 21-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 18
spermswimmer is one of the Best!spermswimmer is one of the Best!spermswimmer is one of the Best!

OMG... See oready i wanted to masturbate!

Think i prefer the 大S. Can i bonk only her for 2 rounds? How much will that be?

Thanks TS. Cheers for the great taiwanese babes!
Old 21-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
iverybusyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear ts,

Can i hv the nos. pls.
Old 21-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7862 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

nice pics...wonder have pics without fish net...
Old 21-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
y68708903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah nice! i am camping here too for FR , i wanna try 小S , lets see if i am going to upsize to 大S sooner or later also
Old 21-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

damn! TS u r really power!

nice nipples and aerolas!
Old 21-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
damn! TS u r really power!

nice nipples and aerolas!
i'm not powerful but they are more powerful than me.

Anyway, i have distributed about 15 contacts out to some reliable bros. Hope to see some FR cumming soon or later.

Cheers.
Old 21-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
okocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the contact, thanks.
Old 21-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
urfather is stuck in moderation for some time to come

look at the picutres...oh my god...this is the greatest marketing in this forum....brother, well done....good job...
Old 21-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
battyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my chionging and bonking buddy for a new lobang, comfrim must support and thanks for the contact too!!! Will pen down a FR next week when my Schedule are not so tight.
Old 21-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hamiton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, care to pm their ctc to me.

thks
Old 21-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Question Re: 大S小S is in town...both at S$118 (Attached Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiton View Post
hi bro, care to pm their ctc to me.

thks

Sorry. Wrong post
Old 22-11-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alexcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm contacT?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1