The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Sexygirlll is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexygirlll is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexygirlll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Super Hot SEXY!!! ♥️CUTEST AND PLAYFUL girl in SG!!!♥️ NEW GIRL Msian Chinese!!♥️ HOR

Chloe is a friendly sexy pretty young and hot horny girl. A playful and horny sexy young girl is very wet and waiting for you

Name: Chloe
Malaysian Chinese
163cm / 49kg
32C
No tattoo, can converse in Mandarin and English

Rates:
New customer $550/1/1 hr
Regular customer $450/1/1hr
Outcall $650/1/1hr
Overnight �� $1800/9 hrs/unlimited shot

Rejection: $100

DOs:
Bathing together, Frenching, Hugging, Caressing, Cuddling, Bareback blowjob, COF, CIM, 69, sexy boob push, tit licking, pussy licking, tit fuck, sex, all natural tits, sex toy, squirting

DON’Ts:
Anal, Photography/Videography

$100 deposit required for our safety ❤️

Only come 5/6-8/6 3 days only!!! Don't miss the great moments!!!♥️������

�� Please book in advance
�� Comfortable with all races

Telegram me @Chloesupersexy or whatsapp me +65 8090 6120 with your SBF nick, your age and race, date & time slots, Thank you♥️

Last edited by Sexygirlll; 06-06-2024 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster (A)

Sexygirlll is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexygirlll is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexygirlll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Available now until midnight.
Tomorrow starting 9am
Old 06-06-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Onsm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super Hot SEXY!!! ♥️CUTEST AND PLAYFUL girl in SG!!!♥️ NEW GIRL Msian Chinese!!♥️

Hi would be great if you can post some pics for reference.
Old 06-06-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Available now until 6pm, interested telegram me ya, thank you♥️
Old 06-06-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
BonkHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonkHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Super Hot SEXY!!! ♥️CUTEST AND PLAYFUL girl in SG!!!♥️ NEW GIRL Msian Chinese!!♥️

Met Chloe late evening yesterday. Here he my honest FR.
It was a last minute booking and I was in for a very pleasant surprise.

Chloe is a very friendly and pleasant lass, very chatty and makes you feel at ease. Breaking ice was very easy and soon we were chatting like we known each other for a while.

In short she is very active in bed, very good kisser and enjoys the deed as much as I did. She knows very well how to turn on a man and she does it very naturally. Very nice bottom to grab especially in doggy position.

Location is good with parking. Her WiFi or phone signal in the hotel is terrible so I almost thought she will not reply. But she is very responsive once the wifi was sorted out.

Thanks for the lovely time and perhaps I'll make another trip either tomorrow or late tonight.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster (A)

Available now until midnight
Tmrw last day, tmrw start 7am
Old 06-06-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Chloe is the prettiest girl you would pick up at a club in KL. She’s super friendly, has a slim sexy body, beautiful legs and a hot bubble butt. Frenching is deep and passionate and the sex was wild and hot.

She’s going to leave this Sat noon, so catch her soon and don’t miss out.
Old 07-06-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster (A)

Available now from 1pm to 6pm,today last day, come enjoy the fantasic moment with me 💞
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Chloe.

Overall, it was a fantastic bonk.

In terms of looks, she’s quite pretty. She’s slim face flashy butt, with similar structure like Jennifer Lopez.

She’s the shy type. Once she warmed up, she was willing to please.

Her face when she’s moaning got slight resemblance to Annette Lee.

She’s quite green in this trade. She’s patient when my little bro let me down and she nudged it back to alert mode.

Showered with me, and action started on the bed with a long slurping bj, cg, reverse cg, side spoon doggy before ending in missionary.

Last edited by zorro539; Yesterday at 09:57 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1