The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornybee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My ex-colleague my senior

During my very first job, I was posted outstation to get on the job training for 1 month. I was assign a senior to tag along for on-the-job training. My senior was 1 year elder than me and she has huge (.)(.).

We are all working in a very small room. I did not know whether it was accidentally or was intentionally, my senior will bump her boob on to my arm or back. Like when she was behind me, she will follow or stand so close which sometimes I stop I can feel her boob knocking on me.

These incident keeps me looking forward to go to office everyday. It was an enjoyable month getting to eat 'ice-cream' once awhile. Not long after that the training finished, time flies, I back to my own place.

We did not meet for a couple of years until one day she called me up asked for a catch up as she is attending a friend's wedding in town. I couldn't wait for the day to arrive even only a few days to go. So I waited for her.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My ex-colleague my senior

Bro, setting up tent. Please continue.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

U seem to fuck alot of ur "ex colleagues" hor
Old 13-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

fictionman, no la. sorry. Both the post refer to same case. I didn't see my post after more than 20 hours so I re-post. However was approved by the same time.
Old 14-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

So the day came, she arrived in town on the weekend to attend her friend's wedding. She called me on Monday, and I fetched her straight after work for dinner. Normal chit chat. But a bit sounds like she just broke up or 'dry' for quite awhile. She was wearing those tight tee and really wash eyes session for me. Once awhile I will peek at her nice shape boob.

Drink full eat full. Time to fetch her back to her friend house which was the bride house. The condo where she was staying looks old from the outside. Gone thru the security and was asked to leave my ID and was informed that I was going to drop off. Security inform me only max a few hours can park in the compound. My senior complaint to me on the stupid rules bla bla bla.

Time to say good-bye and nothing happened. A bit disappointed. She suddenly invite me to go up. I told her paiseh, to go disturb her friend, some more people newly wed. She told me not to worry. They gone for honeymoon liao. So I fast hand fast leg park my car and follow her up to the unit.
Old 15-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

So up we go to the condo unit. Once I step in the ambiance was totally different from the outside look of the run down condo. The ambiance was like going into a spa where the cover some part with those stone foot massage path way. The dim yellow lighting just like an honeymoon suite. Well ofcoz it was for the new wed couple. She showed me around. I didn't get to look at the master room. However the guest room she is sleeping was already looks very nice.

We settled in the living room with some chit chat. I told her the unit was very nice. She hinted me asked me I can stay if I wanted to. It was very unusual for me not to go home for sleep as I stay with my parents. Not that I can't it just I do not have a girl friend then and usually I stay home. I told her my NRIC is still with the security at the guard house and I was not allowed to park overnight. She again complaint the leceh-ness of that security thingy.

We were sitting next to each other at the sofa having eyes contact. We went quiet for awhile and the feeling was awkward, maybe she paiseh asking me to stay. But deep in heart I was so excited. Then I start to find some topic saying lets watch TV or DVD. I start to look inside the drawer of the TV cabinet. A couple of DVDs, not much, but look what have I found. Jeng jeng jeng jeng... X-rated film!!...
Old 15-09-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simidai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tS, campfire started...
Old 17-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold

I bring popcorn.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

So with the disk on hand while still in the drawer, my mind was like should I show it to her or should I pretend not seeing it. While struggling who knows she was already standing next to me as I saw the shadow. I turned to look at her, and she stared at me. She gave me those smile. A bit blush on her face.

I asked: "This one want?"
She answered "Can". While she went back to the sofa.
Me: "You can take it or not?"
She: "What thing cannot take it?". She was acting blur.
Me: "I don't know. Later you feel hot, how?"
She: "Feel hot ma take bath lo.". She laugh.
She: "Why you worry?"
Me: "I scare I also hot"
She: "Then ma take bath lo."

Wah... my heart pumped so fast then. Thinking this is the chance liao to pop the golden question.

Me: "If 2 of us hot at the same time how? Take together ah?"
She: "Wait you hot only talk."
Me: "I already hot liao."
She laugh again. She: "Faster play the movie la."

After switch on the Play button on the player. I hold the remote control while going back to the sofa. We were sitting near to each other. It is a small sofa, she can actually keep a distance, but she was sitting very close to me.

The movie started, it was those Hong Kong 3 stars rated with crap story line. But who bothers. I was not paying attention at all to the movie. All the possible things could happened being imagine.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

If bro like my story. Please support and upz me. Thanks. To be continue...
Old 18-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping ......
Old 18-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Nice reading
Old 18-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent ...

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 18-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

I had a good time with my ex colleague, in the pantry at a late hour too
Old 18-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1