The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: What will you do if you find that your spouse flirt/sleeps behind your back?
Forgive him/her and treat it nothing has happen 7 9.59%
An eye for an eye...you will flirt/sleep 10 times more 18 24.66%
Seek divorce immediately 19 26.03%
Listen to his/her explanation and see what went wrong 23 31.51%
Slaughter him/her 6 8.22%
You commit suicide 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute
What will you do if you finds that your spouse flirt/sleep behind your back?

Guess this is a very difficult question to answer..It depends on your love towards him/her.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: What will you do if you finds that your spouse flirt/sleep behind your back?

Alamah cannot choose two ans lei....

Me will forgive & forget also .... but choose to see what wrong with her first However if she lost interest in me and wanted to go, me will let go ...........

Er..... but if she stay .... hopefully she practise "safety first"
Old 13-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
big_cojones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What will you do if you finds that your spouse flirt/sleep behind your back?

make her die slowly and painfully, complete my unfinished business on earth, and kill myself.

no excuses!
Old 13-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
newlife7121 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewlife7121 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sure will go seperate way. Cannot tolerate and think of my wife gana screw by other
Old 14-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cockakola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its hard to accept...heart feels like cut by knife... but if one were to calm down and think, its her choice ultimately, unless she was drugged...if not, she made that choice herself...can't blame anyone else, except her (own temptations)
Old 21-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 0
bonkharder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkharder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockakola View Post
its hard to accept...heart feels like cut by knife... but if one were to calm down and think, its her choice ultimately, unless she was drugged...if not, she made that choice herself...can't blame anyone else, except her (own temptations)
Agreed bro, unless it was drugged. BUt still have a thorn in the heart seriously
Old 23-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
cannon640 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bye bye if it of own willingness
Old 28-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

haha i guess man are selfish creatures, they can play a fool with multiple girls but they won't allow their girl to do the same.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

yep ,we can fool around but different thing when you own spouse flirt
Old 28-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Well, if that man is really a HUNK, a lot more handsome then me, well built, well groom, maybe, well... still can consider if things can be patch back. But if it's some, wah paingz, BO GEI AH PEK or, someone who really see liao can puke type, damn, will kill her liao then drown myself...
Old 28-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I admit that i outside steal eat and sleep with others a lot.

I think it is fair if she want to sleep outside so long as dont bring any dieases home.
Old 29-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily brothers here are rational enough not to commit suicide. If it happens to teenagers I guess they might do it.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -990 / Power: 0
phantom010436 phantom010436 phantom010436 phantom010436 phantom010436 phantom010436 phantom010436 phantom010436

Might go separate way.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
NightHawk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is most unfortunate thing that happens in a happy marriage. The couple needs to seriously re-validate their relationship and work out a solution in amicable ways.

IMO, marriage is about love commitment and long term responsibility as husband and wife. It takes some heartfelt conversation to understand the root cause, and eventually the decision of both parties after revalidation process, the sincerely of forgiveness from the suffering parties are the vital elements in determining the fate of the relationship.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

For me, I think I might be at fault. So I will choose to hear her out. If she do it out of frustration and to hurt me cos its my fault, I will learn. But if she did it out of love for the other guy, I will let go.

But I assure that guy will not live well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1